Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers (68522 Views)

New Year Fire: Angry Mob Attacks Fire Fighters In Onitsha For Late Arrival / Nigerian Couple Who Enslaved Woman In UK Flee After Mob Attacks Their Home -pics / Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by bigfish3k: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kingdemu:
Its no more a secret that a Rebellious group in Southeast called IPOB are tooling for war against other tribes and against some Igbos who don't believe in their Struggle.

Don't ask me how I knew, the Recorded Audio call has gone viral that even a new born baby knows about it.

So my question goes:

1. Why are igbo Political Leaders quiet about it, are they yet to listen to that 15mins Audio call?

2. What about C A N (Christians Associations of Nigeria) why are they quiet, knowing that igbo youths are massively out for blood, are the Excos of (C A N) still writing their speech?

3. Why has Atiku and the PDP decided to ignore that horrible Audio? Have they not listened to it yet? Was Nnamdi Kanu speaking French in the Recorded Audio call? Because as far as I know, Kanu spoke English all through the Audio.

4. Why is no one tagging the UN, US, UK, ICPC, ECOWAS for their intervention?

While I await answers to these daring questions, I would like to let the Ohaneze Ndigbo know that Igbos are sitting on a time bomb ticking to blow in seconds.

Question: Who owns most Plazas and Business empires in Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja, Sokoto, Plateau, etc?

Answer: Igbos

Questions: Who owns most Estates, Companies and Private properties in Lagos and Abuja?

Question: Who will cry when Yorubas or Hausas decide to retaliate or defend themselves?

You want to destroy Tinubu and other Southwest Politicians but people like Theodore Orji, James Ibori, Diezani, Patience Jonathan, Peter Obi, Okezie Ikpeazu and many other igbo Politicians are dealing with you severely, they are toiling with your future.

Yet, your Problem is Tinubu and Lagos, same Lagos you run to, for Assylum just to be safe from your wicked Governors in the poverty ravaged Southeast? Is that not madness?

When are you going to attack your mishevious Politicians and deal with Leaders there in the Southeast?

Shut up. You people from the Sahel can no longer divide a united south

So you mean to say that
Those that massacred people at lekki are spoiling for peace
Those that hid covid 19 palliatives are also spoiling for peace.

You are a divider in chief we are no longer falling for your tricks. You are not Yoruba
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by chaloskyx: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
BIAFRA AGAIN?? YOU KNOW WHAT SEE WHY DONT YOU GUYS JUST ERRADICATE THE IGBOS SINCE ITS OBVIOUS THATS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO THEY ARE THE CAUSE OF A FAILED NIGERIA BA....MIND YOU FROM 1999 TO DATE HOW MANY PEOPLE OF IGBO DECENT HAVE BECOME PRESIDENT EHGEN TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE DECIDED TO PUT THE WHOLE OF NIGERIANS SOCIAL PROBLEMS ON THEIR HEAD........BAD ROAD IGBO BAD HOSPITALS IGBO BAD GOVERNANCE IGBO CORRUPTION IGBO POOR INFRASTRUCTURE IGBO LEKI KILLING ITS IGBO LOOTING OF COVID19 WAREHOUSE ITS IGBO......JUST WIPE US OUT AND NIGERIA WOULD BE BETTER
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by Prosperchuks1344(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kingdemu:
Its no more a secret that a Rebellious group in Southeast called IPOB are tooling for war against other tribes and against some Igbos who don't believe in their Struggle.

Don't ask me how I knew, the Recorded Audio call has gone viral that even a new born baby knows about it.

So my question goes:

1. Why are igbo Political Leaders quiet about it, are they yet to listen to that 15mins Audio call?

2. What about C A N (Christians Associations of Nigeria) why are they quiet, knowing that igbo youths are massively out for blood, are the Excos of (C A N) still writing their speech?

3. Why has Atiku and the PDP decided to ignore that horrible Audio? Have they not listened to it yet? Was Nnamdi Kanu speaking French in the Recorded Audio call? Because as far as I know, Kanu spoke English all through the Audio.

While I await answers to these daring questions, I would like to let the Ohaneze Ndigbo know that Igbos are sitting on a time bomb ticking to blow in seconds.

Question: Who owns most Plazas and Business empires in Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja, Sokoto, Plateau, etc?

Questions: Who owns most Estates, Companies and Private properties in Lagos and Abuja?

Question: Who will cry when Yorubas or Hausas decide to retaliate or defend themselves?

You want to destroy Tinubu and other Southwest Politicians but people like Theodore Orji, James Ibori, Diezani, Patience Jonathan, Peter Obi, Okezie Ikpeazu and many other igbo Politicians are dealing with you severely, they are toiling with your future.

Yet, your Problem is Tinubu and Lagos, same Lagos you run to, for Assylum just to be safe from your wicked Governors in the poverty ravaged Southeast? Is that not madness?

When are you going to attack your mishevious Politicians and deal with Leaders there in the Southeast?

zero point....
all I see here is a frustrated zombie bigot...

1 Like

Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by mechanics(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Those hoodlooms really want to die, I don't have mercy for them at all, if one goes about breaking people's shop is an armed robber.
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
stanliwise:
I am also beginning to suspect thugs and maybe opposing political parties are hijacking this situation. People of the vicinity shouldn’t fall into the trap of civil wars, instead they should find those responsible for the attack and deal with them. Our government has failed us but we can’t fail ourselves. We can’t let anti people and Babarian’s overtake our homes and streets. If hoodlums wants to help out let them attack the government personnel properties and assets

Just Imagine the most insane and crackhead speech the president made. Having almost no depth nor breadth.

Politicians have hijacked the protest, agreed but opposing parties, no. What you are seeing is an in fighting btw the landlord and some southern politicians from the coven party scheming their 23" move. The youths are just pawns in their hands.
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by Thomist(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Kingdemu post=95234523]Its no more a secret that a Rebellious group in Southeast called IPOB are tooling for war against other tribes and against some Igbos who don't believe in their Struggle.

So my question goes:

You are very stupid.
Anything Yoruba or Hausa want to do tomorrow let them do it today, we are waiting.

Everything u lazy fools want to blame Igbo. Idiots
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by ericmor: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
EyezofGod120:
angry let stop this for now like a month and watch the government,, if dem no do wetin we want then we move to abuja and destroy anything, abuja is the main target

Before we stop, let the legislators cut their pay. At list thats can be done with immediate effect then we can stop for now and watch what they will do
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by mamatwiny(f): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
otokx:
Oyigbo is calm.
When?
This is oyigbo in Rivers State, not the one in Lagos. They didn't sleep throughout yesterday night, counter hours to day break as the shootout continued till morning. Some boys were also killed, but no one knows if it was army /police that killed them .

Some said it was hausa ppl that was coming that night to slaughter the residents
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by Josywhyte: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
where is the picture evidence of the troops in oyigbo? Will u stop spreading fake news....nonsense
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by lildonn222: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
JustforMen:

comprehension, bro. comprehension!!!
my bad
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by otokx(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
mamatwiny:

When?
This is oyigbo in Rivers State, not the one in Lagos. They didn't sleep throughout yesterday night, counter hours to day break as the shootout continued till morning. Some boys were also killed, but no one knows if it was army /police that killed them .

Some said it was hausa ppl that was coming that night to slaughter the residents

A lot of people called into Nigerian info PH, one man called to say he drove okada into Oyigbo to get his brother out. It appears to be calm since today.
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by str8talk1: 12:31am On Oct 24, 2020
Unfortunately, Gov. Wike can act to be apolitical & unbiased in dis case, but d fact remains dat these hausa-fulani scum bags can only do dat rubbish in Southsouth region where unfortunately the pple of Niger-Delta have failed to take their destiny into their own hands while their lands are being destroyed as a result of oil exploration by Govt joint venture companies while being subdued by heavy military presence & deception by the their so-called leaders who are busy feeding fat on their collective misery.
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by Judybash93(m): 12:33am On Oct 24, 2020
vince49:

put fear in a government. really do u reason before posting this rubbish.

Buhari is being silent and don't mistake it as a sign of weakness.

You can actually communicate without being an a**hole you know? Be guided
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by comfokon: 5:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Abokinaram:
Just sported this, how can both nta and channels logo appear on one station. Nigerian youth have suffered

that's because NTA is the source.
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by JustforMen: 6:12am On Oct 24, 2020
No wahala. nobody holy pass!!!
lildonn222:
my bad
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by JustforMen: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Bloody coward... Own up to your own words!
You said all those things. why are you afraid to own it?
This Nnamdi Kanu just proved to me that he is a fool.
You said all that was alleged, why are you denying it?
what of the Ipob members that died obeying you instruction in Aba, Portharcourt and other places?
Admit that your broadcast is foolish and inciting!!!!
russello:

I came across these clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrbv63EEzqs

https://www.facebook.com/ogbonnayaalu/videos/10218330319797848

https://www.facebook.com/NijaEyeINTERNATIONAL/videos/270007557645008
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Matrimonous:

Your submissions are factual and very much aligned to my statement. You were not the one I quoted that's why you missed my opinion.
okay, sorry for wasting your time then. gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says / Little Boy Arrested After Spraying 400k At A Party (pic/video) / Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.