Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Is Biggie Really The Greatest? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Biggie Really The Greatest? (1787 Views)

Is Eminem Really The Rap God? / Biggie Brown- Retun My Money(chop My Money Remix) / Tupac Vs Biggie And The Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Biggie Really The Greatest? by lekside44(m): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2011
bigge not a match for naughty by nature (thresh)
Re: Is Biggie Really The Greatest? by Ibime(m): 1:51am On Mar 24, 2011
Much ado about nothing.

There is no best, everyone has their preference.

Biggie had a great voice, delivery and nice flow.

But when you talking about the best, ask those rappers who learned from the best.

Ask any ill rapper in New York where they got their style from and they would tell you Kool G Rap.

I don't believe anybody is the best, but if you try to learn from Biggie, you end up sounding like Shyne and Gorilla Black. If you learn from Pac, you end up sounding like lil Zane and Master P. . .or Bamsyle!!! Hehehehe

If you learn from Kool G Rap, you end up sounding like Nas, AZ and Big Pun.
Re: Is Biggie Really The Greatest? by bgees(m): 4:18am On Mar 24, 2011
Ibime:

Much ado about nothing.

There is no best, everyone has their preference.

Biggie had a great voice, delivery and nice flow.

But when you talking about the best, ask those rappers who learned from the best.

Ask any ill rapper in New York where they got their style from and they would tell you Kool G Rap.

I don't believe anybody is the best, but if you try to learn from Biggie, you end up sounding like Shyne and Gorilla Black. If you learn from Pac, you end up sounding like lil Zane and Master P. . .or Bamsyle!!! Hehehehe

If you learn from Kool G Rap, you end up sounding like Nas, AZ and Big Pun.

Nice observation. Kool G Rap was very influential. His multi-syllabic rhymes influenced many New York rappers like Nas, Saigon and especially Biggie.
Re: Is Biggie Really The Greatest? by alisigwe(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2011
pac is probably the greatest kuz he appeals to everybody but you really have to be somehow uplifted to listen to nas,not all real rap heads dig nas much ,maybe kuz he's too deep into himself and dosen't give a Bleep abt what you or anybody thinks,he's the greatest to me,he impresses me to a mad extent.i'd do anything to lay ma hands on his tapes also ve not had a weak verse from him in a long time.wonder why it's hard for some to understand,besides the streets,women,growing up,partying ,God and maybe family responsibilities what else pac gat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[news & Update] Free Drum Sample Packs (october) / Download Video : Dbanj - Elchapo FT Gucci Mane & WANDE Coal / Download Victor Ad Ft Davido - Tire You (instrumental)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.