Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it (1547 Views)

Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR / Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Ctorch: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2020
When next you want to protest, organise yourselves and leave South west out of it if you don't want your protest to be Infiltrated with sentiments and goals of the protest defeated.

That's just an advice for a successful protest if the protesters really want to achieve anything reasonable with the protest.

But Immediately you allow them into your protest your ranks and files in the protest will be broken with all forms of sentiments and propaganda.

ADVICE FOR FUTURE PROTESTERS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by MickzyDonald: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2020
It shan't be better with you and your fellons

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by kelib: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Goodman247: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Fear, fear , Yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Emilokoiyawon: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2020
I disagree. The problem with this protest is Igbos. Yoruba played their part. Tinubu's properties have been burnt to the ground. When it was Igbos turn to raze Peter Obi and Obiano (the Patrons of SARs officer Nwafor) Igbos caught cold feet like the cowards that they are. Everything about Igbos is fake. Their products are fake. And even when it comes to protest, they are fake revolutionaries. Any revolution with Igbos ends in failure.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by mamaafrik(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2020
can you all see that this mumu is a paid Divisor of the south,take a look at his topics,may your family members encounter the same fate like those killed at LEKKI,where are the mods,have they been bought too,this man should be banned permanently,seun are you sure you are not paid to allow these miscreants
My Ibo , Yoruba,Ijaw and Middlebelt,let no Hausa-Fulani divide us anymore anywhere,when you see any anti southern or pro -Fulani-Hausa comments,learn to use the report button (8 or 2) to remove such comments

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by capitalzero: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
I disagree. The problem with this protest is Igbos. Yoruba played their part. Tinubu's properties have been burnt to the ground. When it was Igbos turn to raze Peter Obi and Obiano (the Patrons of SARs officer Nwafor) Igbos caught cold feet like the cowards that they are. Everything about Igbos is fake. Their products are fake. And even when it comes to protest, they are fake revolutionaries. Any revolution with Igbos ends in failure.
Lekki shooting lead to burning of Tinubu properties by yoruba thugs. Most of victims are yoruba. Yoruba thugs are disappointed in him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Emilokoiyawon: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2020
capitalzero:
Lekki shooting lead to burning of Tinubu properties by yoruba thugs. Most of victims are yoruba. Yoruba thugs are disappointed in him.

The revolution is not limited to Lagos. Peter Obi and Obiano supervised the slaughter of dozens of Igbo youths by SARS officer Nwafor. And YET, the cowards called Igbos will not act. Fake people. Fake revolutionaries. You are not ready.

1 Like

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

When did you and igbos have the meeting of razing down properties.

You and who planned that or is it another Lagos-Ibadan express news media outburst.

Meanwhile the Op is 100% right.

7 Likes

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Eriokanmi: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Ctorch:
When next you want to protest, organise yourselves and leave South west out of it if you don't want your protest to be Infiltrated with sentiments and goals of the protest defeated.

That's just an advice for a successful protest if the protesters really want to achieve anything reasonable with the protest.

But Immediately you allow them into your protest your ranks and files in the protest will be broken with all forms of sentiments and propaganda.

Am I not one of them? I don't give a damn what tinubu ass lickers say about the protest., so long as it's peaceful. They should blame tinubu for raising those thugs in the first place because same are always seen snatching the ballot boxes openly. Its his boys against him, period. I don't know entrance into Oba Akiolu Palace, Tinubu's boys do. His supporters are the ones who are pained, not the entire youths of southwest. I don't blame them. Its Tinubu's charm at work. Charm don turn water. My dad is of the descendant of Pa Jakande, the former gov of lagos while my mum, an edo woman. I can vie to be lagos governor tomorrow but I'm not interested. My fellow lagosians need sense. Hiding under tinubu is hiding under bondage. I was one of those who ended his empire in edo. Lagos must be free. We want a progressive lagos where any of my people regardless of his or her background could be governor or commissioner without knowing any godfather, from whom he'd be taking orders. Our generation must move this country forward. Our politicians are our worst enemies. Ilu Eko a gbe wa ooo

13 Likes

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

The revolution is not limited to Lagos. Peter Obi and Obiano supervised the slaughter of dozens of Igbo youths by SARS officer Nwafor. And YET, the cowards called Igbos will not act. Fake people. Fake revolutionaries. You are not ready.

Where did you have the meeting of razing and how is that your issue.

You are just proving the op further right.

2 Likes

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Emilokoiyawon: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:
When did you and igbos have the meeting of razing down properties.You and who planned that or is it another Lagos-Ibadan express news media outburst. Meanwhile the Op is 100% right.

The rantings of a FAKE revolutionary. You are not ready. Go back home and sleep. Revolution is for the brave not cowards that protect murderers like Peter Obi and Obiano. Shame on you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Franzinni: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Am I not one of them? I don't give a damn what tinubu ass lickers say about the protest., so long as it's peaceful. They should blame tinubu for raising those thugs in the first place because same are always seen snatching the ballot boxes openly. Its his boys against him, period. I don't know entrance into Oba Akiolu Palace, Tinubu's boys do. His supporters are the ones who are pained, not the entire youths of southwest. I don't blame them. Its Tinubu's charm at work. Charm don turn water. My dad is of the descendant of Pa Jakande, the former gov of lagos while my mum, an edo woman. I can vie to be lagos governor tomorrow but I'm not interested. My fellow lagosians need sense. Hiding under tinubu is hiding under bondage. I was one of those who ended his empire in edo. Lagos must be free. We want a progressive lagos where any of my people regardless of his or her background could be governor or commissioner without knowing any godfather, from whom he'd be taking orders. Our generation must move this country forward. Our politicians are our worst enemies. Ilu Eko a gbe wa ooo
God BLESS you more SIR!!!

8 Likes

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Pecuman: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2020
It's has come to my knowledge that the army and DSS and the BSO are trying hard to find a Scape goat to blame.
Thet are frantically looking for people to tagg they wanna turn the truth on its head.

These organizations have media rooms whose sole aim is to pollute the social media with satanic agenda and in the process sow discord and mistrust and division and state sponsored chaos.

In this case they have always used the igbos as their punch bag.

Immediately after the lekki tollgate shooting ,the state(federal) ordered their media dogs to commence social engineering tactics targeting the igbos .
I followed the trend on all platforms .I am a social engineer too.
I saw the way a single individual with 200 accounts on various social media platform ,bearing hausa fulani names and working for the state(federal) started posting unsubstantiated accusations ,blaming the igbos for the attack on the palace of the oba of Lagos.
Then that same individual, switched to a Yoruba name ,and started supporting the hausa fulani accounts who made the spurious accusations .

I watched as the fake news gained currency . Then others cane in too , same set trolls, e-rats and BOTs, but this time I greater numbers .
They invaded Naira land, tweeter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp groups ,telegram and the comment sections of YouTube videos.

They kept pushing fake news . This social engineering agenda is sponsored by the state (federal) And that makes this greatly silly and worrisome .

Again they threw up another fake news ,that nnamdi kanu ordered Yoruba properties be destroyed .BUT THE MAN CAME OUT SWIFTLY TO DEBUNK THEIR FLIMSY ACCUSATIONS. In social engineering, you have to immediately debunk fake news peddled against you else it gains momentum and looks like the truth to the gullible readers .

And then the troll and e-rats and BOTs who are individuals with multiple accounts across several socia media platforms , started to cook up another narrative.
They skillfully pointed out some Igbo dominated markets in Lagos and asked why they weren't destroyed !! I am a social engineer too.but when I saw this one, I was shocked at the lenght the state (federal) to stereotype a whole tribe just to cause division and sow discord.

They have forgotten that most of the shops they were burgled in surulere were Igbo owned . They have also forgotten that most of the well stocked shops inside ShopRite are also Igbo owned .

Just to let you know that as it this morning , over 4 ShopRite malls have been looted dry and also one spar mall have also been looted dry.

These troll , e-rats and BOTs working with multiple accounts and bearing hausa fulani names and don't forget they also switch to Yoruba names when the wanna sow discord in the south . But the maintain the northern names when they wanna praise buhari and the Nigerian military.
These trolls are the real enemy of Nigeria .

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ALSO PLAYED THE ETHNIC CARD IN HIS SPEECH. DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE IT?

HE WAS AFTER APPEASING THE DISGRACED OBA OF LAGOS , BUT HE FORGOT THE FRESHLY MURDERED 22 INNOCENT SOULS IN ZAMFARA, A MURDER THAT HAPPENED BARELY 10HRS BEFORE HIS RECORDED BROADCAST.
HE FORGOT TO MENTION THE #LEKKIMASSACRE.

WELL I just wanna advice you guys to thoroughly sieve through what you read online ,else you will have your sanity stolen by these government sponsored fake news purveyors.

#endsars
D.E.N

4 Likes

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by capitalzero: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

The revolution is not limited to Lagos. But Tinubu and sanwo supervised the shooting of protesters at lekki . And yoruba thugs acted .Fake people. Fake revolutionaries. You are not ready.

If there were no shooting in lekki, there would not be burning of properties

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

You're a fool of the highest quality.

You brain has been used for sacrifice by Yahoo girls. Olodo.

Useless coward that can't take responsibility for his actions.

Yorubas like are reason why Nigeria will never be better.

4 Likes

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

The rantings of a FAKE revolutionary. You are not ready. Go back home and sleep. Revolution is for the brave not cowards that protect murderers like Peter Obi and Obiano. Shame on you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Op number one already spotted.

No wonder the protest ended with devilish sentiments.

Another protest I now agree should be streamlined to avoid SW and their propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Emilokoiyawon: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2020
capitalzero:
If there were no shooting in lekki, there would not be burning of properties

You mean the fake lekki_massacre?
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by GlobalAdvtForum: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
You dont know what you are talkng about. In the first place, if destruction of properties must be carried out, it has to be that of govt and not personal property. Come to the east and see the level of destruction of govt property that took place.
What the east is askng for is Biafra, not endsars. They wont go to destroy people's property because they are askng for Biafra. What is Yoruba askng for?
I know you wl not be able to know and or understand what I am sayng here.
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Eriokanmi:

Copied
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by HAccord: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2020
Ctorch:

Abooki goat head.
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by HAccord: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Igbos made your father develop the weak sperm cells that penetrated your mother the day you were conceived and made you mentally incompetent.
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Emilokoiyawon: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2020
thunderfirebuha:
Copied
We have heard your opinion on Tinubu ad nauseum. We get it. Now, it time for you to take the revolution to Peter Obi and Obiano (the patron saints of SARS officer Nwafor).

As you know, officer Nwafor is responsible for the untimely death of dozens of innocent Igbo youths. It time for the two Igbo criminals to face the consequence of their actions.

Until Igbos are willing to do this, you are NOTHING but FAKE revolutionaries and cowards.
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Alwaysachick: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Can you hear yourself

The looting and vandalism was a repraisal attack from the Lekki killings.

And when did Lekki become a place in IMO, Abia or Anambra state?

Talk with sense
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Can you hear yourself

Na who start the protest with them, need to be blamed anyway.
Those guys deserves to be left alone.
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Hold Nigeria government responsible for destroying tinubu’s properties in Lagos,they blame him for sponsoring the protest and want regime change
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by capitalzero: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

You mean the fake lekki_massacre?

And fake burning of properties
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Yujin(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Pecuman:
It's has come to my knowledge that the army and DSS and the BSO are trying hard to find a Scape goat to blame.
Thet are frantically looking for people to tagg they wanna turn the truth on its head.

These organizations have media rooms whose sole aim is to pollute the social media with satanic agenda and in the process sow discord and mistrust and division and state sponsored chaos.

In this case they have always used the igbos as their punch bag.

Immediately after the lekki tollgate shooting ,the state(federal) ordered their media dogs to commence social engineering tactics targeting the igbos .
I followed the trend on all platforms .I am a social engineer too.
I saw the way a single individual with 200 accounts on various social media platform ,bearing hausa fulani names and working for the state(federal) started posting unsubstantiated accusations ,blaming the igbos for the attack on the palace of the oba of Lagos.
Then that same individual, switched to a Yoruba name ,and started supporting the hausa fulani accounts who made the spurious accusations .

I watched as the fake news gained currency . Then others cane in too , same set trolls, e-rats and BOTs, but this time I greater numbers .
They invaded Naira land, tweeter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp groups ,telegram and the comment sections of YouTube videos.

They kept pushing fake news . This social engineering agenda is sponsored by the state (federal) And that makes this greatly silly and worrisome .

Again they threw up another fake news ,that nnamdi kanu ordered Yoruba properties be destroyed .BUT THE MAN CAME OUT SWIFTLY TO DEBUNK THEIR FLIMSY ACCUSATIONS. In social engineering, you have to immediately debunk fake news peddled against you else it gains momentum and looks like the truth to the gullible readers .

And then the troll and e-rats and BOTs who are individuals with multiple accounts across several socia media platforms , started to cook up another narrative.
They skillfully pointed out some Igbo dominated markets in Lagos and asked why they weren't destroyed !! I am a social engineer too.but when I saw this one, I was shocked at the lenght the state (federal) to stereotype a whole tribe just to cause division and sow discord.

They have forgotten that most of the shops they were burgled in surulere were Igbo owned . They have also forgotten that most of the well stocked shops inside ShopRite are also Igbo owned .

Just to let you know that as it this morning , over 4 ShopRite malls have been looted dry and also one spar mall have also been looted dry.

These troll , e-rats and BOTs working with multiple accounts and bearing hausa fulani names and don't forget they also switch to Yoruba names when the wanna sow discord in the south . But the maintain the northern names when they wanna praise buhari and the Nigerian military.
These trolls are the real enemy of Nigeria .

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ALSO PLAYED THE ETHNIC CARD IN HIS SPEECH. DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE IT?

HE WAS AFTER APPEASING THE DISGRACED OBA OF LAGOS , BUT HE FORGOT THE FRESHLY MURDERED 22 INNOCENT SOULS IN ZAMFARA, A MURDER THAT HAPPENED BARELY 10HRS BEFORE HIS RECORDED BROADCAST.
HE FORGOT TO MENTION THE #LEKKIMASSACRE.

WELL I just wanna advice you guys to thoroughly sieve through what you read online ,else you will have your sanity stolen by these government sponsored fake news purveyors.

#endsars
D.E.N
Exactly. A number of us contended with those numerous FSMC on nairaland debunking their allegations until some supposed comrades started to budge.
I wondered how some popular Yoruba monikers bought into the lies. It was shocking.
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Kyase(m): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Peter obi?
Na their god be that oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Some persons write as if they are not formally or informally educated. Southwest should be left out of protest... Do people go about choosing where to protest and where not to?
There is always a cause and effect in life, the killings and destruction was it premeditated? It all happen subconsciously as well as their venues. No one knows a protest will occur untill something triggerd it in Ughelli metropolise, it was then meant to be peaceful until another event triggered the violence and looting. Unholy Activities of police that have been happening all over the south make it spread all over.
Lagos would have remain peaceful if not for the allege killings by millitary men. Lagos should even be blaimed for the present destruction all over the south because the killings event in Lagos triggered all that.
The planned event by the government to disrupt the peaceful protest led to the violence.
blaim the government who gave criminals an excuse to unleashed their criminal intentions.

1 Like

Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by mokolade21845: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fear, fear , Yoruba.
Re: To avoid Sentiments Next time protest,organise yourselves and leave SW out of it by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
mokolade21845:
Fear, fear , Yoruba.

Better for them to be left alone in their sentiments than looking for who to gag along

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Stop Killing Northerners In The South East" - Shia Muslim Begs Igbos (Photos) / "Nigeria Is 2 Seconds Away From A Full Blown War" / BREAKING: 1 Killed As Suspected Suicide Bomber Dies Near A Primary School In Ebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.