Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting (65780 Views)

Real Reasons Tinubu Appointed New Service Chiefs, Others / Insecurity: Buhari, Osinbajo, Service Chiefs, Others In Crucial Meeting / Appointments: Buhari Silent Over Monguno, Service Chiefs, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Litmus: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Close the border or don’t open it, some of this hijacking of the peaceful protest may have been about engineering starvation so Nigeria would import rice.

Well, you never know lipsrsealed
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Lagoon0: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
We cried and cried, the #endSARS protests should be suspended immediately the FG disbanded and recalled is, it signals the fact that what the original organisers wanted from the start is this destruction of lives and properties.
Enough of your irrelevant story telling. Scream to the government not protesters. We've pass our message already. 2023 will be a greater shocker
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Horus(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2020

Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Mikepascal(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wetin Gowon dey do for the meeting kwanu ��
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by joefelin2345: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
nogragra:
They want to be playing us like a pingpong ball. The Igbos are the real snake like their thorny cahorts in Hausa fulani. The looting and burning of TVC, TOLL GATE, AND HIGH COURT, MUST BE USED TO REPLACED WITH THEIR INVESTMENTS IN LAGOS AND OTHER SOUTH WEST REGION. It is a suspicious well occestrated planned and scripted evil crime against the yoruba people, more are still coming to my people don't sleep with tour roof on fire. Asuwaju Bola Tinubu may be innocent of the killing which they rope him in because the Igbos see him as the bane in their evil plan to take over lagos the gem of yorubas glory. It may actually be an Igbo project to create mayhem to possess our land. I think it's high time Bola Tinubu beg for forgiveness and im sure omoluabis will forgive their own that is what it is all about. Please, my people be wary of thorny neighbours astride us in Yoruba land especially the Igbos they must be chased back home with immidiate effect, don't they have Biafra to defend. Biafra agitation to me is now like a ruse, but the target is yoruba land. We need to checkmate these people they have come to choke us up in yoruba land in large numbers pretending to be partners in liberation. Besides, during June 12 agitation didn't this wicked people leave the yorubas to suffer a fanthom desastrous fate anticipatedly, in the hand of Abacha, which they were disappointed did not materialise only for them to troupe back to our space in even larger numbers to choke us up in our land. Let everyone go to their region and fight their liberation there as yoruba nation cannot guarantee the safety, the lives and properties of none yorubas in their space any longer.
And warn all Obas & Omo onile in SW to stop selling our lands to them henceforth. You can't but a meter of land in SE as a non Ibo. To thy tent oh Israel.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by DontBullshitMe: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lagoon0:

Enough of your irrelevant story telling. Scream to the government not protesters. We've pass our message already. 2023 will be a greater shocker
Exactly what should be done!

Create an ideological based political party and let's wrestle for political power to effect the change we desire.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Lagoon0: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Exactly what should be done!

Create and ideological based political party and let's wrestle for political power to effect the change we desire.
Its a collective work. I'm very happy about what happen in Lagos. The real wealth of Lagos will be known now.
And indigenes can contest in election without worries of who is the anointed candidate.
Olode and the youth will start chasing criminals as the police reform continue. Get your PVC bro.

We're entering a new age. And the older generation are scared now but they try with decide and rule tactics and they'll fail woefully

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Lush100(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
A representative of IMF says it's imperative for govt to work on providing adequate jobs for the youths.
To me I fully agree with this line of thought if u will add and the need to restructure the country including reducing the cost of govt.
U see why I rate the OBJ tenor as the best. We had so many jobs available for the youths. Unfortunately this present govt is doing lip service to that and instead recruiting online media supporters.
I hope these 2 points above will be the main subject of discussion.
I just hope
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Benwallt(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Irresponsible president
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by chaloskyx: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
CHOI CAN THEY PLEASE TELL US THE MEETING VENUE....SINCE THE PEOPLE BEHIND NIGERIAS PROBLEM ARE GATHERING IN ON LOCATION WE WANT TO TELL THEM SOMETHING AND AM SURE IF THEY LET US KNOW ALL OF NIGERIAS PROBLEM WOULD END AM SURE OF IT
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by euniselfyahoo: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Buhari, didn't condemn the attack on the protester because he was behind it.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Bluntemperor: 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kzinne:
Nigerian youths have finally risen up from their slumber against bullying from the evil oligarchy .

OP,are you driving traffic or serious at all?
What have the people you mentioned above contributed to the Nigerian State Development.Please,add the evil genius,Mr Babangida to preside over their meetings!
These so called leaders have bleeped up the system that have now awaken the Youth not to be complacent with their future.Just Imagine,ordinary Covid-19 Palliatives was put in Many Warehouses across the State of the Nation by Governors and their Cronies while Nigerians were suffering during the Pandemic.We expect the Press to state their own sides of the Story how this heinous act was perpetrated without collusion. Haba! Too Shameful!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by tonyson010(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godpikin4real:
I wept for our dear country 2day. Na 2day I know say hunger de land and d hunger is real.

Would I call them hoodlums abi na thugs broke into the premises of Lagos State Agricultural input centre in Agric Bstop, Ojo. They went there in search of rice and groundnut oil which they didn't get so, they carted away many bags of fertilizers, fish feeds, some new generating sets, semovita/wheat, tiles, many bags of white cement, office furniture, electrical cables, et al. Intact, they really really ransacked and scattered d place.
The one wet made me weep most na d one wey broke into someone's drawer and saw some packs of biscuit and chinchin which d person uses 2 keep d mouth busy. Na so boiz highjack d thing con de share am among themselves.

Big hunger. People don't have money for food, no work , health is big problem and rent. It is all too bad.
Sometimes, things will happen, before I react, I try to get the angle the other person is coming from.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by bishopochuko178(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
I hope this meeting is for the betterment of this country
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by samwillyco1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
The meeting that will end in deadlock like that of ASUU because he cannot sack all the service Chiefs or restructure this country
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by HomeOfMe(f): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
eazylion001:
They might just bomb that building and let's start all over again..

That wouldn't have stopped anything because the real people behind the whole mayhem are the fulanis. They say they must rule till 2035,they don't even want tinubu to contest. Your real enemies are your leaders,stop deceiving yourselves �
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by HomeOfMe(f): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
eazylion001:
They might just bomb that building and let's start all over again..

That wouldn't have stopped anything because the real people behind the whole mayhem are the fulanis. They say they must rule till 2035,they don't even want tinubu to contest. Your real enemies are your leaders,stop deceiving yourselves � 0
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Earnonline7: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
really
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Divepen1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
We cried and cried, the #endSARS protests should be suspended immediately the FG disbanded and recalled SARS officers and also showed readiness to engage in dialogue with the protesters before it metamorphose into something disastrous. Numerous state and non-state actors are on the sidelines waiting for the perfect moment to hijack the struggle.

But no, they insisted they were fighting for our grandchildren.

I wonder how the destruction of infrastructures and properties that the demonstration has resulted to translates to better condition of life for Nigerians.

Infact, The protests must not be suspended at this point because if it is, it signals the fact that what the original organisers wanted from the start is this destruction of lives and properties.

I know people would have replied you.
But if the government had done the necessary and not made mere comments and hope. Every sane person understands that renaming a horrible child doesn't bring moderator to its excesses. If you can vividly remember that this government has promised everything except life after death, and they've kept none of them.

Instead of the callous killing, they could have used tear gas, water, flogged people, shot into the air. But no, in a bid to disperse people, they shot at them....

NOTHING JUSTIFIES MURDER
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Donedeal1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oh my God how I wish this was done a few weeks ago.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Cajal(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Some people are sad by this development
Northern and southern Nigerian leaders meeting
Sorry
United........Ma. U
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Ahamefuna0001(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
Igbos, we really need Biafra.
Just look at the strange names deciding our future.
Goodluck's presence is enough. No cause for alarm
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Willie007: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Henix:
The man in Aso Rock lacks ideas but as an African, resigning is never an option for them. What a clueless and incompetent president we have

It is easier for a cow to pass through the eye of a needle than for buharia to resign
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Kuginzi: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
DexterousOne:

Mumu
Where is the attack now?

You better drop this bigotry
It wont help you
You're in Sifia pain! Sorry bro, I feel your pain
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Joe4real1988(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
datola:
Buahari can end the crisis by announcing all legislators are now put on minimum wage, and Nigeria is now being restructured to reflect true federalism.

This is just all that we need. Imagine the millions of naira these heartless souls pocket every month in the name of salary and allowances while an average citizen can not boast of three square meal a day. Our common wealth for that matter, nor be their papa personal wealth. I even thought this 'No nonsense Man' as they portray him to be will look into this bogus pay of a thing when he was elected, not knowing they are all same thieves.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
SLAP44:

May God Almighty bless GEJ , he is the only president who truly love this country from the bottom of his heart
GEJ puts this country first at all times but Nigerians are too blinded by sorcery and witchcraft ( from this administration) to see
He responds whenever called upon in spite of how soo soooo badly and evily Obasanjo, Buhari treated him when he was president
He has shown he has a better and proper up bringing and God’s hand is upon his life

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
May God Almighty bless GEJ , he is the only president who truly love this country from the bottom of his heart

GEJ puts this country first at all times but Nigerians are too blinded by sorcery and witchcraft ( from this administration to see)

He responds whenever called upon in spite of how soo soooo badly and evily Obasanjo, Buhari treated him when he was president

He has shown he has a better and proper up bringing and God’s hand is upon his life
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Share)
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Ikinternational: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godpikin4real:
I wept for our dear country 2day. Na 2day I know say hunger de land and d hunger is real.

Would I call them hoodlums abi na thugs broke into the premises of Lagos State Agricultural input centre in Agric Bstop, Ojo. They went there in search of rice and groundnut oil which they didn't get so, they carted away many bags of fertilizers, fish feeds, some new generating sets, semovita/wheat, tiles, many bags of white cement, office furniture, electrical cables, et al. Intact, they really really ransacked and scattered d place.
The one wet made me weep most na d one wey broke into someone's drawer and saw some packs of biscuit and chinchin which d person uses 2 keep d mouth busy. Na so boiz highjack d thing con de share am among themselves.

Literally laugh out loud. This cannot be a serious post.
You're overcome with sadness crying because of missing biscuits n chinchin? lol.
I understand you're a woman. But please get ahold of yourself. You sound ridiculous
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by heysquare(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fussion1000:

He had never consulted for anything before, I pray this is one will not be mere show off.

Before Obasanjo wrote letters, he might have tried possible best to talk him without success and am sure every other past Nigeria leaders would have tried too without success and that's why many of them are not identified with Buhari now but prefer to join international community to condemn.
I disagreed with that. This isn't the first past head of state meeting with Buhari
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Bimpe29: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
A belated meeting.

How can we be begging a leader to do/discharge his statutory duties?

It's weird experience.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by jubilee55f: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
BUHARI MUST GO.
Re: EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Henix:
The man in Aso Rock lacks ideas but as an African, resigning is never an option for them. What a clueless and incompetent president we have

The least he should do is remove all these senior security people. They have failed. Woefully. Their minions are there bullying people into not telling the truth while they work to stop those that can do the work by retiring them or giving them useless positions.

Remove all of them from Defence ministers AIG all the security chiefs. Some of them have exceeded their tenure what else are they staying to offer?

Stop ignoring the constitution when it’s convenient that is why we have this level of unrest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates / Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) / Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.