Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses (67883 Views)

Traders Count Losses As Police Demolish Computer Village POWA Complex / Naira Scarcity: Commercial Sex Workers Count Losses, Decry Low Patronage / Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Sadebixx(m): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rugaria:

They are trained to stand their ground! That's part of their training! Don't know where you guys got this impressionn that's it's right for the police to take to their heals at the slightest attack..

I can't believe you just said this, the same police that the people were accusing of killing peaceful protesters, how will they defend themselves against attacks.
Many officers killed, guns were stolen, Police stations and patrol vehicles burnt by protesters.
The hoodlums/protesters even went to the houses of some of these police officers, their families are not safe.
They can't go about their duties now, morale is down, their colleagues have been killed.
I will advise you to protect yourself, your properties, your family and count your loses.

4 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Seankhalifa: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
if police shot now.. dy will say dem kill peaceful protesters ..

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
The painful part is when the Igbo's finally start using onitsha port, the adversary(if u know u know) will say "see it, Igbos masterminded the chaos in Lagos to discredit Lagos govt and locals.

Are you sure you're Igbo ? If you're, you are not being sensible and you could put thousands of Igbo lives and properties in grave danger with your careless and insensitive talk at this volatile period. Watch your mouth man !

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
blacknp:
You are the one oppressing yourself, go and educate your mind more, life is a race, prosperity is never guaranteed, you work for it. You sound like a bitter Failure?
[/s]Cc: APC sycophant zombies:

blacknp
Okoroawusa
ODJ124
dangwarmai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
Confirmedzombie
georgeakins
Arrewa
ibedun
zionmde
tesppidd
Miracle2020
Rosskii
JAMO84
CilicMarin

You wicked Supporters of this satanic administration because of your belly. May your life be ruled like Buhari is ruling Nigeria. You will get your reward even if it's in the next life. You can't escape it!

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT
#StopMassacreNow
#Restructure_NIGERIA
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by macho44(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cutezt:
It wasn’t a pleasant sight to witness as shop owners cried to God after seeing their shop raided by the thugs.

Some of the women could barely stand on their feet as they were left shocked seeing their years of hard work taken away from them in one day. According to a media report, the thugs have broken into every store to steal valuable items worth billions of Naira.

The mall was not spared in their raid as it has most goodies they wanted. A quick look into the mall sees all items carted away with nothing left behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nRwwOsN0nQ
Wisdom is the PRINCIPAL thing, in all ya do just get WISDOM. One thing leads to another, and what led to this AVOIDABLE loss of valuables and destruction of people's hard-earned property was the fallout of the events of the past weeks.
There's a limit to everything, and in my opinion, the protests were 'Over-Done'..
At some point, all they needed to do was ease-off and restrategize, you don't go into battle without a 'PLAN-B'. Innocent lives have been lost, and property worth billions of naira have been destroyed. My heartfelt condolences to those who have been affected one way or the other. The country is at an all-time low sad

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Brandonx(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
Johnrake69:

It's because the middle class are not doing what they should be doing. Middle class is supposed to demand for an equitable society. But they are not doing that. Rather their aspirations is to join the ruling class at the top. Which most times is an illusion.

Now, the only class the lower class can take out their anger is the middle class. We don't leave in isolation
The "middle class " didn't sit whilst waiting for manner to fall from heaven. Some worked very hard to get to where they are today.
So it's very unfortunate that some lazy folks would unleash their frustration on someone who's trying to make ends meet.
" Wahala no dey finish" it's not easy for anyone the poor should let that sink into their head.
But again I don't blame them it has always been like that. I believe that's how witchcraft started in villages.

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by macho44(m): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Are you sure you're Igbo ? If you're, you are not being sensible and you could put thousands of Igbo lives and properties in grave danger with your careless and insensitive talk at this volatile period. Watch your mouth man !
Many are MAD, few are ROAMING. People can be so uncultured with the words they speak. Leave d mumu, na from PANYA dem export am come Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Queseda: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
KfashionHubb:
With the intensity of looting that transpired throughout Lagos State , be sure to see less hoodlums on the street .
Because they will definitely have become millionaires .

Only 3 apple laptops in that shoprite mall can fetch you 7m
Such people won't do anything meaningful with the money, they will soon be back on the streets
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by mayhon(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
I'm not in support of this. But I'm wise to know that when things get crazy the Middle Class will be the target of the frustrated Lower Class.
Not that they don't want to attack the Upper Class but they aren't readily accessible.

The Middle Class is the wealthy ones known to the Lower Class and they'll always be the target

Fortunately, the Middle Class have a voice unlike the Lower Class. Until they use their voice and better comparable education and financial strength to fight for the Lower Class this won't stop.

If the the Middle Class keep saying 'We will survive now', 'I thank God I'm better than many' ' I will manage', 'I am not hungry'; People who are hungry and can't survive will always attack them.

Before una quote me, it should be known that poor people hate rich people generally. Poor people think the rich are responsible for their predicament.

M.A Hakeem

4 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by macho44(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Brandonx:

The "middle class " didn't sit whilst waiting for manner to fall from heaven. Some worked very hard to get to where they are today.
So it's very unfortunate that some lazy folks would unleash their frustration on someone who's trying to make ends meet.
" Wahala no dey finish" it's not easy for anyone the poor should let that sink into their head.
But again I don't blame them it has always been like that. I believe that's how witchcraft started in villages.
POVERTY is a choice, and no be person tell them make dem no hustle. Truly truly, na from POVERTY witchcraft dey start. This is WICKEDNESS, pure unadulterated WICKEDNESS.

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=FuckOsuPigs post=95250163]

So, Buhari looted their shops? Why are we like this? Y'all think anarchy breeds anything good? Hear this, after this, those people will start visiting private residences of wealthy people whether they are associated to government or not. That's what we call class conflict. The have-nots see the haves as their source of problem even when the latter worked legimately hard for their wealth.

When we were shouting for the madness to stop, y'all called us names and glaring and grunting like someone wey dey popoo for toilet.

Now ya'll can see the outcome. That's what anarchy breeds.

When Tinubu's properties and businesses were being touched, y'all hailed them and saying it serves Tinubu right. What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda.[/quote

Inequality ###

The protest wasn't the issue, just that the middle class lost sight of the real issues in Nigeria.

They forgot the kids hawking the streets, the agberos, the tomato seller's, house helps and driver's who all earn under a dollar per day.

The middle class aka fimeminist would fight for lgbt and Yahoo boy's first before fighting for true equality.

Another revolution will happen.. Y'all been warned

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by kaymart: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rugaria:
The police failed this society in so many ways! They re paid to secure lives and property and not to start check points to collect toles. In moments like this, the police should never have collapsed totally! The disappearance of the police was deliberate and should be investigated. It was as if the police wanted to use such actions to teach the people some rare lessons forgetting that not everyone was even in support of the mass actions! This should be investigated!

We have seen many countries that witnessed such uprisings, the police did their job, arresting hoodlums while protecting both properties and civil protesters. But here, it seems like protests have been criminalized. Once you say no and match, you become the new enemy of the state... If the policeman can not stand firm and enforce the law during jumpy periods, such characters should not be in the police force! The Nigerian Police Force failed woefully yet again.. period!
didn't you see how hoodlums were burniing their colleagues alive to ashes. They are humans too. They also nurse fears. who wan die?

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by FuckOsuPigs: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
LilyColin:
The lifeless vegetable in Aso rock and opolo eyes d desperado caused all these chaos. Kiss the bitter truth

Nairaland is a BIASED forum.

Be like say APC get shares for this forum.

BTW, this is the official PRESIDENTIAL speech below.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGr9MZcjm7w/?igshid=13ot45s8swdib

So, the opolo eye also looted these shops? Your obsession against Tinubu made you urge the hoodlums on when they were destroying his properties. Y'all forgot that what is good for Greece is also good for Uganda.

I'm sure one or two of those shop owners were happy when Tinubu's properties were vandalized, looted and destroyed. They are having a taste of it now.

Before you throw darts at me, please google class conflict and learn more. When there is anarchy, class conflict is taken to another proportion. After the shops, the hoodlums would start visiting homes of the wealthy and the middle class to loot. The have-nots believe the haves are responsible for their misfortune. Either a politician or an average hardworking Nigerian, for as long as you're relatively comfortable, you're guilty of ruining Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by IFezki96: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

I'm not celebrating and even if the curfew was 9pm, we all know protesters were never leaving before then. Would you have rather preferred the shooting at 9pm. Let me be sure if you condemn the act or the time it was perpetrated.

People like you got us into this mess and will pay dearly for it. This time, not to the government, but the peaceful people you cheer while they perpetrate crimes and cart away guns. You think you're helping Nigeria but you are part of the problem.

There is no where in the world where you can vouch for the sanity and sanctity of all protesters so spare me the emotional blackmail. I joined the protests actively for days before I couldn't take the nuisance of some of us who later joined again. They smoked even among the crowd and drank alcohol and fought. I knew it wouldn't be long before the real beast in these people is let out. I stopped going majorly because I'm allergic to smoke and almost everywhere you turned, someone was smoking. We shutdown OYSG House.

At that point, we got the government but some idiots kept pushing their luck too far and I don't want to believe you're one of them. Emotions were running and suddenly, we thought our fathers who fought but not this long and loud are fools. I was begging and engaging my colleagues and those I could that we needed to negotiate. These idiots no gree, they lost it and weren't sure what they were fighting for anymore.

Thugs hijacked the protest and I was 100% happy Sanwo Olu declared a curfew. I was all in for sanity and dialogue. You want to prove to me that all those at Lekki were non-violent people but before dawn, everywhere was on fire even as you calm soldier shoot through the night. Give us list of our heroes who died there so that we can immortalize them but no one could provide.

Don't ever tell me protesters don't get violent. When the attack police stations, they are hoodlums, when they are killed there, they are peaceful protesters. Just don't get me trigger on many things we did wrong. I'm done with the movement. We are not ready. The people aiming for destabilization far outnumber those who want a change. I'm fvcking done.

I swear bro, I just read your comment and am impressed... If Nigeria had more people like you, it will be a better place. Unfortunately Nigeria is a country riddled with Illiteracy, poverty, corruption, economic inequality, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by NonEthniCITY: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Brandonx:
We live in a country where the poor sees the rich and they are reminded of their failure and would look a for a way to either defraud that rich person or bring them down.

Hmmm, it appears to me you are talking about a certain unit in the Nigeria Police force who sees supposedly successful young men and women as threat, and use the authority they were given to extort and assault them.

Look, I sympathize with all the innocent private businesses who were caught in the middle of this chaos. However, the blame squarely lie on the government. The lack of leadership in this country is very clear even to the blind, and when there is lack of leadership, this is the result.
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by CodeTemplar: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Grave dangers?. I don't think any Lagosians truly believes Igbo's looted or orchestrated the looting but if any Lagosians thinks so then I have to agree with you.
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Angelfrost(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Brandonx:
We live in a country where the poor sees the rich and they are reminded of their failure and would look a for a way to either defraud that rich person or bring them down.

Forget rich or poor... Some of these people who lost valuables can't even be considered 'Rich'!!!

These are middle class earners or business people. Shall we even talk about young people they employed as shop assistants who have now become jobless and poorer??!

This is pure unadulterated wickedness!!!

I think society has tolerated these dregs and urchins for too long!!! We need to excommunicate and exile every last one of these bastards!!!

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by ZooOga: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Calling All Yeyebrities

The masses can't hear your audio talk from the back. Pls speak louder, or come out of hiding. sad

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
teacherbim:
Now tell me, what is the difference between them and Sars? Bunch of fools,soldiers should be out, criminals should be shot at sight , if they really want to end bad governance, they know the way to Aso Rock and government houses, stop stealing from the poor masses. Idiots
It is just so sad.
Criminals and animals have taken over.

It was so sad reading about how the purse of the old woman selling tomatoes in your area was snatched by these same hoodlums and criminals.
May they never end well in life.

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Queseda: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

I'm not celebrating and even if the curfew was 9pm, we all know protesters were never leaving before then. Would you have rather preferred the shooting at 9pm. Let me be sure if you condemn the act or the time it was perpetrated.

People like you got us into this mess and will pay dearly for it. This time, not to the government, but the peaceful people you cheer while they perpetrate crimes and cart away guns. You think you're helping Nigeria but you are part of the problem.

There is no where in the world where you can vouch for the sanity and sanctity of all protesters so spare me the emotional blackmail. I joined the protests actively for days before I couldn't take the nuisance of some of us who later joined again. They smoked even among the crowd and drank alcohol and fought. I knew it wouldn't be long before the real beast in these people is let out. I stopped going majorly because I'm allergic to smoke and almost everywhere you turned, someone was smoking. We shutdown OYSG House.

At that point, we got the government but some idiots kept pushing their luck too far and I don't want to believe you're one of them. Emotions were running and suddenly, we thought our fathers who fought but not this long and loud are fools. I was begging and engaging my colleagues and those I could that we needed to negotiate. These idiots no gree, they lost it and weren't sure what they were fighting for anymore.

Thugs hijacked the protest and I was 100% happy Sanwo Olu declared a curfew. I was all in for sanity and dialogue. You want to prove to me that all those at Lekki were non-violent people but before dawn, everywhere was on fire even as you calm soldier shoot through the night. Give us list of our heroes who died there so that we can immortalize them but no one could provide.

Don't ever tell me protesters don't get violent. When the attack police stations, they are hoodlums, when they are killed there, they are peaceful protesters. Just don't get me trigger on many things we did wrong. I'm done with the movement. We are not ready. The people aiming for destabilization far outnumber those who want a change. I'm fvcking done.
Come take a hug!!! Your mama brought you up well!

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by dapsoneh: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamD18:
An average Nigerian is corrupt and a criminal.

Know this and know peace.
leave them, they will force govt to start shooting them again. How can u destroy what someone has world all through his or life under pretence of protest. They wont go unpunished
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Yello1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rugaria:
The police failed this society in so many ways! They re paid to secure lives and property and not to start check points to collect toles. In moments like this, the police should never have collapsed totally! The disappearance of the police was deliberate and should be investigated. It was as if the police wanted to use such actions to teach the people some rare lessons forgetting that not everyone was even in support of the mass actions! This should be investigated!

We have seen many countries that witnessed such uprisings, the police did their job, arresting hoodlums while protecting both properties and civil protesters. But here, it seems like protests have been criminalized. Once you say no and match, you become the new enemy of the state... If the policeman can not stand firm and enforce the law during jumpy periods, such characters should not be in the police force! The Nigerian Police Force failed woefully yet again.. period!
I doubt dis persin is in naija. Is it d police dt were being hunted down like animal and some killed or d police that were d target of dis hoodlum dt will now protect lives and properties. Pls now can will just think things over b4 dropping dem online. The hoodlums took over d protest and startrd killing d police and attacking dere stations and wen dey are not satisfied dey started breaking into people's shop and mail taking away dere goods. The police are human too and Nigerians too and dey hav families. These wicked peopl who hid under d guises of d protest to make loot people and destroy people's businesses are d reasons government will not take d masses serious in dis country. Because they knew some peopl are far worst dan d peopl dey are trying to bring down. May God help us and heal our land
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by desiredhome: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
nedekid:

Quota system people.
Your response to the poster leaves one scratching his head.
Just like your oga at the top, you ask him question and he answers off point.
Yet he still command and controls you.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Angelfrost(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
seunmsg:
So sad. It is the height of wickedness to break into other people’s properties and loot their means of livelihood. We are not different from the leaders we criticize. Majority of the protesters would steal far more than the current crop of leaders if they find their way into public office. Our young people really needs to do better.

You don't sound intelligent.... It's a pity!!!

Is Nigeria the first or only nation where young people protest bad leadership??!
Is peaceful protest a crime or is it out of place??!
Is the government not supposed to beef up security around protesters and hotspots??!

So because the youths will 'likely steal far more' when in key positions, this excuses poor leadership??!... This means we should fold our arms and maintain the useless status quo??!...

Some of you just yarn anyhow from the comfort of your homes, all because you are far removed from the realities of life!!! Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by AMvanquish: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
UDUJ:

Exactly.

We live in a country where if you are lucky to attain some amount of success in life like having a good job, house, cars et al you automatically attract hatred from people for no just reason.

True. Government is not only the problem, even your average Nigerian has a terrible and wicked mindset.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by LastProphet: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
UDUJ:

Exactly.

We live in a country where if you are lucky to attain some amount of success in life like having a good job, house, cars et al you automatically attract hatred from people for no just reason.

Is not true it depends on where you are, go to kano and buy helicopter your poor neighbor no send you, don't follow narrative of Ibo home videos not all people have time for your success or whatever

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Angelfrost(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
teacherbim:
Now tell me, what is the difference between them and Sars? Bunch of fools,soldiers should be out, criminals should be shot at sight , if they really want to end bad governance, they know the way to Aso Rock and government houses, stop stealing from the poor masses. Idiots

Please, stop muddying the waters of sound reasoning!!!

These were not done by protesters!!! They protested for over 1 week with these shops standing erect and undisturbed...

Your leaders failed to safeguard their territories from the very monsters (hoodlums) they created as politicians.

There is a clear cut difference between miscreants and protesters!!! An educated person ought to know this clear difference.
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by seunmsg(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
felzokugo:
Becareful of the "we" u use.

We are not different from our leaders. In fact, the current crop of young people will be worse when they get to political office.

Go and check the Twitter antecedents of most of the celebrities that led the protest. Rude, insultive, condescending ignorant, proud and egoistic. Small Twitter bant, Peruzzi traced PamPam to a party and gave him a dirty slap. If he had access to police, he would have arrested and lock him up. So many examples abound. Our leaders are products of our society. They are a reflection of who we are.

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by raphy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
may God forgive them for they know not what the where doing. it won't be we'll with many of the hoodlums ..they live around that vicinity and knows alot about the shops..later u will see them wearing 50k wrist watch and 30shoes..
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Bahamas95(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Anybody involved in this looting won't see the end of this year.

You can't inflict pains on people and expect to go scot free. Some of those traders borrowed money to set up the business. Where do those demons expect them to start from?........ Death is around the corner waiting for all of them.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Brandonx(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
NonEthniCITY:

Hmmm, it appears to me you are talking about a certain unit in the Nigeria Police force who sees supposedly successful young men and women as threat, and use the authority they were given to extort and assault them.

Look, I sympathize with all the innocent private businesses who were caught in the middle of this chaos. However, the blame squarely lie on the government. The lack of leadership in this country is very clear even to the blind, and when there is lack of leadership, this is the result.
It's seems you've not had any business with a poor fellow before. Merely looking at you they are already looking for a means to defraud you. I don't even go to the market anymore because from your accent they just give you exorbitant prices .
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Angelfrost(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
SmartyPants:

Police that are being assaulted and killed? You expect them not to take up a defensive posture?

Americans protested against police on several occasions, yet the very same police did their damn jobs... They even apologized publicly to the protesters, and worked harder to ward off unwanted elements associating with the peaceful protests!!!

No peaceful protester killed any policeman in this nation!!! That was done by people who the police and military ought to have been prepared to engage from the beginning!!!

In the first place, there was supposed to have been anti riot police people trained specifically to ward off such acts of violence during protests! Where were they??! Do they even exist in this failed nation??!...

Morons are busy blaming protesters as if protesting is a new or strange thing around the globe!!! You can see the failure of your leaders is all over!!! It stinks to high heavens!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Comparing The Nigerian Naira And The Benin Republic Cefa / Egina FPSO: Nigeria's Biggest Oil Producing Vessel Arrives Lagos From South Kore / Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.