Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses (67815 Views)

Traders Count Losses As Police Demolish Computer Village POWA Complex / Naira Scarcity: Commercial Sex Workers Count Losses, Decry Low Patronage / Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Cutezt(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
It wasn’t a pleasant sight to witness as shop owners cried to God after seeing their shop raided by the thugs.

Some of the women could barely stand on their feet as they were left shocked seeing their years of hard work taken away from them in one day. According to a media report, the thugs have broken into every store to steal valuable items worth billions of Naira.

The mall was not spared in their raid as it has most goodies they wanted. A quick look into the mall sees all items carted away with nothing left behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nRwwOsN0nQ

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by MickzyDonald: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
It's a pity sha

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by IamD18: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
An average Nigerian is corrupt and a criminal.

Know this and know peace.

480 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by PAWG(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
Will wickedness ever depart this world? Such a pitiful situation

23 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Brandonx(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
We live in a country where the poor sees the rich and they are reminded of their failure and would look a for a way to either defraud that rich person or bring them down.

303 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by PraiselyPraise: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
I sympathize with them. It's well. Had there been Buhari daft government took the protest seriously and tackled squarely, it wouldn't have aggravated to what it has become. .

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Nbotee(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
I asked to what end were the looting and burning of properties and a whole lot of senseless ediots were in my mentions to insult and even threaten me... These are private businesses and hoodlums now have the momentum.. Wen dey are done with business dey will face houses...

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by seunmsg(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
So sad. It is the height of wickedness to break into other people’s properties and loot their means of livelihood. We are not different from the leaders we criticize. Majority of the protesters would steal far more than the current crop of leaders if they find their way into public office. Our young people really needs to do better.

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Rugaria: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
The police failed this society in so many ways! They re paid to secure lives and property and not to start check points to collect toles. In moments like this, the police should never have collapsed totally! The disappearance of the police was deliberate and should be investigated. It was as if the police wanted to use such actions to teach the people some rare lessons forgetting that not everyone was even in support of the mass actions! This should be investigated!

We have seen many countries that witnessed such uprisings, the police did their job, arresting hoodlums while protecting both properties and civil protesters. But here, it seems like protests have been criminalized. Once you say no and match, you become the new enemy of the state... If the policeman can not stand firm and enforce the law during jumpy periods, such characters should not be in the police force! The Nigerian Police Force failed woefully yet again.. period!

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by baralatie(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
the downside of protests!
God help us

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by baralatie(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
the downside of protests!
God help us

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by baralatie(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
that one is adeniran Ogunsanya!
come see admiralty way at lekki

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by emeijeh(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Heartless looters.
If it was only the Oba's palace and the warehouses where palliatives were kept that were looted, i don't have a problem with that.

Wetin common man come do dem?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by samunaka: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
PraiselyPraise:
I sympathize with them. It's well. Had there been Buhari daft government took the protest seriously and tackled squarely, it wouldn't have aggravated to what it has become. .

you people took Buhari for granted because he quickly succumb to your demand and proscribed SARS, you were thinking that you can intimidate him to resign, all of you are living in fool's paradise

106 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by History555: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Those places will neva be rebuilt

3 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by blazepascal(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamD18:
An average Nigerian is corrupt and a criminal.

Know this and know peace.
keep it low

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Harrykn: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
I told my people if anybody comes and break your shop in the name protest, throw them jazz. I don't know the relationship between shop and protest.

18 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Lovelies1: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Painful sight though.
Really sympathize with everyone
When they say the extreme protester are not yet on the street.

Buhari pave way for them to come out.
By killing the peaceful ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Cocobongo(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bob Marley will say" emancipate you're self from mental slavery, non but us can free our minds "
The government is not our problem
We are the enemy of ourselves....
The religious leaders will never tell you this....

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by TriCee: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ok
I wish Seun will start placing a ban on tribal comments. I noticed in some threads that some people have started talking some tribal trash.

Some wicked elements have planted seeds of discord in the southern part of the country and we comfortably played into their hands. Only to turn around and blame ourselves.

It's the same thugs that are used to disrupt elections that are used now to discredit a peaceful protest. No sane person destroys properties or kill a fellow human unjustly.

Make we use our heads people, the aftermath go bad o.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Anaerobi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
too bad... hunger and evil thought of men.
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Johnmax95(m): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
cry. I hope the government will do do something about this.

I will design a business website for 10k only. This covers; hosting, domain name & emails.
Call/WhatsApp: 0802860,9484
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by NwaNimo1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Goods can be replaced............lives cannot!

7 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by AFULA(m): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
okay
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by LilyColin(f): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
The lifeless vegetable in Aso rock and opolo eyes d desperado caused all these chaos. Kiss the bitter truth

Nairaland is a BIASED forum.

Be like say APC get shares for this forum.

BTW, this is the official PRESIDENTIAL speech below.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGr9MZcjm7w/?igshid=13ot45s8swdib

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by EmperorMaria: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
So sad,,don’t they deserve compensations 2?
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by NEWSREPORT: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Okortor: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
shame on buhari
shame on d past and present leaders
shame on this country
shame on me
shame on us all
This wasn't part of the protest, I am deeply pained, Let the perpetrators be brought to face justice because Someone's investment gone.

4 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Franzinni: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
I feel for them

All the money the feminist group got can be used to replace all their goods ..

After all it was donated money .

9 Likes

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by Kizyte(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Very bad! I strongly condemn this! This does not conform with the #EndSARS protest!

Please stop the looting and destruction of private properties!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses by UDUJ(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Brandonx:
We live in a country where the poor sees the rich and they are reminded of their failure and would look a for a way to either defraud that rich person or bring them down.

Exactly.

We live in a country where if you are lucky to attain some amount of success in life like having a good job, house, cars et al you automatically attract hatred from people for no just reason.

36 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 / Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) / Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.