Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! (8415 Views)

Why You Should Not Pose Like This When Taking Selfies / 30 million Nigerians have never seen a mobile phone – ATCON President, Teniola / If The Google Pixel 2 Is Anything Like The Lg V30 We’re All Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by BrainArk(m): 12:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Nice one.

Contact us for your CCTV, Solar and inverter installation.
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by cristy149: 5:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I think that is link speed, not download speed.
that's download speed oga
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by cristy149: 5:17am On Oct 24, 2020
fuckboys:
you're a circus clown �, the guy you quoted is right and you're wrong.
leave the akamu..he is one of the few that skipped computer classes in secondary school to run after girls

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by DesChyko: 6:19am On Oct 24, 2020
I once got 17MB/s (not mb/s) on 3G network I think embarassed
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by Carlmax(m): 6:27am On Oct 24, 2020
Meanwhile I swim in a 100Mbps link day and night without even thinking about it, One of the perks of working with an ISP.
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by weyreypey: 6:37am On Oct 24, 2020
I have gotten 1GB/S on Cell C network and also on MTN ZA network.
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by ArticleBeast: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Which GLO 4G? Or there different types of "GLO 4G"?
Say the glo in your location is poor
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by Habiodunz(m): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2020
Lolz Nigeria and Mediocre network speed
Can't believe a 4G speed with less than 50MB/s is actually being celebrated grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by Zeroenochone(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2020
cristy149:
so yesternight i was downloading some huge files and by chance i looked at the phone which i used as a hotspot and was shocked at the download speed (top right corner of the pictures)
Edit : downloaded 80Gb+ of file within 6hrs

Is. ....is that miui12? smiley
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by kemicalreact: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2020
cristy149:
so yesternight i was downloading some huge files and by chance i looked at the phone which i used as a hotspot and was shocked at the download speed (top right corner of the pictures)
Edit : downloaded 80Gb+ of file within 6hrs
Abeg where you dey see data?
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by Alfred234(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2020
Op please what network are you using and also what data plan are you on for you to be able to use 80gb in one night shocked
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by r3d5tudio(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Learn how to send WHATSAPP messages to all your contacts and beyond .

*Generate random whatsapp contacts for messaging.
*Send WhatsApp messages to more than 300 people with one click.
*Filter out WhatsApp contacts from a list of contacts.

etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKbmWxFDCJs
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by babaguruji550: 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
SattaMatkae Provide You Satta Matka, Kalyan Matka, Madhur Result, Matka Satta, madhur Bazar, [url]Madhur Satta Matka[/url], Madhur Matka, Madhur Morning Matka.

https://www.sattamatkae.net/

https://www.sattamatkae.net/
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by Rareoil(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Habiodunz:
Lolz Nigeria and Mediocre network speed
Can't believe a 4G speed with less than 50MB/s is actually being celebrated grin

Population crisis.
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by Rareoil(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Carlmax:
Meanwhile I swim in a 100Mbps link day and night without even thinking about it, One of the perks of working with an ISP.

Wow, in Nigeria?
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by Rareoil(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
fiercehillz:
Had similar experience. I download tire dat night

What sim are you using.
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by fiercehillz(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rareoil:

What sim are you using.

Airtel
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by cristy149: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Carlmax:
chai..
how much is your salary..just incase grin grin
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by cristy149: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Is. ....is that miui12? smiley
yo bro
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by cristy149: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Alfred234:
Op please what network are you using and also what data plan are you on for you to be able to use 80gb in one night shocked
swift unlimited. 24k / month
(or you can go budget mode for 7k 18gb and unlimited 12am-6am(
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
cristy149:
swift unlimited. 24k / month
(or you can go budget mode for 7k 18gb and unlimited 12am-6am(

Was about buying their device and did a search to ensure i am not entering one chance.
This is good news then.

PS: The sales rep told me the unlimited has a burstable speed limit of 4 Mbps, how then can you get such speed even with the limit in place?
Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This In Nigeria !! by r3d5tudio(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tribapay now have DOLLAR AND NAIRA CARDs!

$25,000 limit on card.
Maximum amount per transaction => $10,000
You can create up to 5 Cards ($125,000).
Works on almost all foreign platforms.

Download the mobile app from the Appstore or Playstore
or use Web application.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moto 360, Anyone? / Download DSTV Application. / How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.