Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work (7416 Views)

EndSARS: Enugu Panel Asks Victims To Submit Complaints Before November 19 / EndSARS Protests: Enugu Government Suspends Curfew / Lagos Commences Work On Lagos-badagry Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by BigBashiru: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1290777281265834&id=100010007227700

Who has time for panels? I'm sure everyone on the panel is on N100million per day
Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
The public should take advantage of it and state all the societal ills and bad governance that has been going on for ages that need's to be brought to an end.

Time to discuss all issue's hindering the progress of the state and Nigeria at large.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by nakaman: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
there would be no result
Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by chipsypop(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Isorite. ..
Get a custom, eye catching and wonderfully detailed 3D animation to promote your business.
*NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PLOTAGON STORY ANIMATION* , you'll get an animation done with industry standard software and done according to your specifications.
I also offer 3D product rendering, mechanical systems visualisation and simulation, architectural visualisation and many more.
If you wish to be trained you can also contact me for whatsapp or telegram via 08163213516 or send a mail to amazingstudios04@gmail.com.
Check out my Youtube channel
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLCYvxB50nKWKn_odhICYLg

Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by Lucifer1419: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Zara buhari exposes father's death certificate, says the man in Aso Rock is not his father.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55TQztrtcjE
Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cocobongo:
Fu*k all celebrity who took our brothers to the front line and didn't returned home with them. God won't punish you but Kramer will
Have a little sense, just a bit

and fvck those who shot at people with flags.

Think! That's what a brain is for

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by Emmatech1996: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Audio resumption

Enugu State Protest no be here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5yVB1OzQAw
Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by html14java(f): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Meanwhile, Earlier today.
Some youths were seen cleaning the roads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yQQ2WdIjG4
Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
fayded:

Na ur papa properties them go burn down, idiot. See as them burn all banks finish,now no money.. People wey no fit do transfer Dey suffer am. Burn cars, burn shops, see eh.. I have been a full fledged member of #endsars, buh now I support d military, pls shoot these hoodlums which kind nonsense anarchy be ds.. Be burning everything
No APShit rat should quote me. Olofo
Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by MartinsD12(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1290777281265834&id=100010007227700
We want physical actions and those police men and women found guilty should be made persecuted publicly not secretly
Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by Nchenches: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Photo show without asking why armed forces are on Nigeria’s roads.

Armed forces are on Nigeria’s roads to forestall any possible uprising that may come from the south against the skewed and lopsided political structure and governance system created by northern military dictators to favor the Fulani-led northern region.

The political structure makes politicians from the south be like onlookers to north in Nigeria’s political process.

Land mass or population is never used as criterion to create new political units in a country formed by different regions.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by AkuOlisa: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Triangles1:
Lekki massacre was just like corona virus we heard about in Nigeria that people die of it but we can't see it, but the numbers of infected was more than kaastina population if any of your relatives are missing pls step out, voice out let search for them, if there's any let's take the corpses to Asso or Assembly.

Politics is a dirty game but the youths are the one falling like rat.

Igbo and Yoruba are very useless in Nigeria, they're waiting for middle belt to unite them and stop falling for the northern politics that end Awo and Abiola life.

The north are wise politicaly

Namdi kanu now is a refugee, Ojukwu retreat, is it not enough to use another tactics instead of using violence.

My brother the level of unwarranted hate between the igbos and Yoruba is badly affecting the unity of the south. And as long as this hatred continues, the North will always have the upper hand politically.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by nograv: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
bonaventure73:
Yorubas s are an issue and needs to be chased out of Nigeria

Aboki, do you not tire..? The only issue is Northern politicians who turned to violence when confronted by peaceful protest..

If anyone should be run out of Nigeria it should be them..

They are not native anyway..
Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by nograv: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

My brother the level of unwarranted hate between the igbos and Yoruba is badly affecting the unity of the south. And as long as this hatred continues, the North will always have the upper hand politically.

There is no hatred, beyond sponsored government posters spreading lies on the web and nairaland.

I have already caught fake accounts pretending to be Yoruba or Igbo stirring up trouble..

The Fulani Hausa elites are clever they know that if they can keep us divided they will keep their grip on power..

One guy noted 200 fake accounts.. He kept posting them until the mods blocked him..

Dont worry Southern Nigeria will arrive soon..
Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
anastasius:
Kill them all. Burn down all government properties. Burn down all oppressors. I'm here for it

SHUT UP ONLINE WARRIOR!!!
Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
anastasius:

Go your papa house so shout that one. That's if you even habe or know him

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF!!!
Re: EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work by okiki20593: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fu*k all celebrity who took our brothers to the front line and didn't returned home with them. God won't punish you but Kramer will

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Debt Stock To Hit ₦34 Trillion With New Loans / Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger / 6 Oil Marketers In Trouble For Funding Fuel Riots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.