Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,356 members, 7,853,584 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Why Is There No Outrage Or A Call To Stop The Wanton Looting And Pillage Ongoing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There No Outrage Or A Call To Stop The Wanton Looting And Pillage Ongoing (299 Views)

Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times / Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC / Why Is Buhari Breaking The Law And There's No Outrage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There No Outrage Or A Call To Stop The Wanton Looting And Pillage Ongoing by Saifulah: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
I am not here to debate the cause of this mess we are in now - that's a subject for another day.

The wanton stealing and destruction ongoing in some parts of the country is worrisome. And more curious is 3 days into it there is no concerted calls from any quarters for the perpetrators to cease and desist, all what we here is condemnation of use of force on protesters (dont get me wrong, that was wrong in itself) but are the people on the streets looting still protesters? why are the security forces maligned and labeled brutal whenever they go after these rogues who are still referred to as protesters?

From my observations of global affairs over the recent times whenever a country is marked for destruction certain interests (especially external) promote a one sided story for their own end! Pleas let's be thoughtful.

On a sidenote, I now many agitations are being pushed by citizens
#endsars
#endbadgovernance
even agitations for cessation

I have no problems with all of the above so long it is not done illegally. But please note when an external interest is championing your cause then know that you are just a means to their own end. Ask Libya, Iraq, Yaman, Syria.

Let's not ever hand our grievances to external actors. Let's look ourselves eyeball to eyeball and solve it what ever it may be.

God bless the country

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Outrage Or A Call To Stop The Wanton Looting And Pillage Ongoing by Saifulah: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
ok
Re: Why Is There No Outrage Or A Call To Stop The Wanton Looting And Pillage Ongoing by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Some people started the hashtags that you mentioned. You too could have started your own.
Re: Why Is There No Outrage Or A Call To Stop The Wanton Looting And Pillage Ongoing by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sir the police you destroyed can come out to help you
Re: Why Is There No Outrage Or A Call To Stop The Wanton Looting And Pillage Ongoing by SalamRushdie: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Most Nigerians are potential looters waiting for the opportunity to loot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Outrage Or A Call To Stop The Wanton Looting And Pillage Ongoing by Saifulah: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
PenuelFarms:
Some people started the hashtags that you mentioned. You too could have started your own.
read my post I am not against the hashtags
Re: Why Is There No Outrage Or A Call To Stop The Wanton Looting And Pillage Ongoing by Saifulah: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
SalamRushdie:
Most Nigerians are potential looters waiting for the opportunity to loot
I think it's the dark side of human nature, we all have it. while some control theirs some are controlled by theirs.
Re: Why Is There No Outrage Or A Call To Stop The Wanton Looting And Pillage Ongoing by Saifulah: 12:09am On Oct 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Sir the police you destroyed can come out to help you
I don't understand
Re: Why Is There No Outrage Or A Call To Stop The Wanton Looting And Pillage Ongoing by Okoroawusa: 12:20am On Oct 24, 2020
My dear I have being asking the same question since o!

Everybody eye dey for Lekki...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fashola's Mystery Camera / Prophecy That Predicted The Current Events In Nigeria And The Pending Revolution / The Effects Of Uncontrolled Social Media Is Devastating – Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.