Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Sane Protesters Re-Strategised To Clean Awka Of The Mess Caused By “hoodlums” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sane Protesters Re-Strategised To Clean Awka Of The Mess Caused By “hoodlums” (435 Views)

Don't Blame Buhari For The Mess You Put Benue - Garba Shehu Criticizes Ortom / EndSARS Protest: RRS Removes Blockades Mounted By Hoodlums In Oshodi (Photos) / Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sane Protesters Re-Strategised To Clean Awka Of The Mess Caused By “hoodlums” by BluntNigerian: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
We The Volunteer Sane Protesters Are Calling On Other Sane Protesters In Awka To Come Out Tomorrow (Saturday, 24th October 2020) At The Ekwueme Square, By 7am..
Let Us All Move Out With One Voice, And Clean Up All The Mess Caused In Awka City By The Protesters Who Burnt Tyres Everywhere.
The Purpose Of The Exercise Is To Pass A Message Across, That We Are Sane And Peaceful, And That We Never Intended The #EndSARS Protest To Get This Dirty.
Please Come With Your Broom And Packer.

1 Share

Re: Sane Protesters Re-Strategised To Clean Awka Of The Mess Caused By “hoodlums” by BluntNigerian: 4:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Lalasticlala..
It's About To Kick Off..
Three Hours To Go..
Re: Sane Protesters Re-Strategised To Clean Awka Of The Mess Caused By “hoodlums” by helinues: 4:52am On Oct 24, 2020
shocked
Re: Sane Protesters Re-Strategised To Clean Awka Of The Mess Caused By “hoodlums” by BluntNigerian: 4:59am On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:
shocked
Hehehehe
Re: Sane Protesters Re-Strategised To Clean Awka Of The Mess Caused By “hoodlums” by BluntNigerian: 5:07am On Oct 24, 2020
Cc..
lexio,
Esseite,
OZOnNengiTheory,
PhiliptheArab,
rottennaija,
chinjo,
seunmsg,
OkoNDOoBo,
orisa37,
Stateoforigin,
cybertruss,
Kamanuozuzu,
Rodwave,
SalamRushdie,
Kekereekun123,
MichaelDuf.....
Ok My People, let's see this topic too and air our views on it too.
Re: Sane Protesters Re-Strategised To Clean Awka Of The Mess Caused By “hoodlums” by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 24, 2020
Akwa Ibom was very peaceful until the blood sucking tyrant army decided to shoot an innocent passer by

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sane Protesters Re-Strategised To Clean Awka Of The Mess Caused By “hoodlums” by BluntNigerian: 5:23am On Oct 24, 2020
jcmaiah:
Akwa Ibom was very peaceful until the blood sucking tyrant army decided to shoot an innocent passer by
Please, I hope peace had returned to the city??
Or are things still escalating?
Re: Sane Protesters Re-Strategised To Clean Awka Of The Mess Caused By “hoodlums” by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 24, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Please, I hope peace had returned to the city??
Or are things still escalating?
Peace has returned for now. I hope it remains. I don't just understand our security agents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sane Protesters Re-Strategised To Clean Awka Of The Mess Caused By “hoodlums” by BluntNigerian: 5:39am On Oct 24, 2020
jcmaiah:

Peace has returned for now. I hope it remains. I don't just understand our security agents
We Thank God For The Peace..
With regards to the bolded statement above (inside your comment.....), I have this to say:
It is only in Nigeria that Security Personnel are deployed to STOP PROTESTS, rather than to aid in keeping the protests in order so that their protests (No Matter How Large Their Crowds Are) would not affect the movement of individuals that are not part of the protests, not to talk of having some hoodlums or hooligans leaving the formations of the protests for any reason (as helped in organising by the security personnel).
Generally In Nigeria, Security Personnel who are seen around protests would always think within themselves that they are passing a message across to their Commanders that they are now part of those who are doing the protests, and that they have joined the protesters to raise their voices against the Government.
This Way Of Thinking Is Very Wrong.
And It Must Be Changed.
There is a proverb which says that: “You do not control flood by trying to stop it or blocking it off on its way, it will just leave its way and enter your house and destroy things. Rather you help the flood on its way by finding a better route for it. It is even the flood that will thank you very much, and both you and the flood will be very happy at last.”
The New Police Reforms Should Also Address The Way Our The Policemen Should Organise Themselves During Protests And Uprisings.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants List 11-point Demand Buhari Must Meet (full List) / Nnamdi Kalu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wike's Head (video) / FINALLY: Joe Biden Wins USA Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.