Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him (73912 Views)

Wanted Stanley Mgbere Is Not Our Member - IPOB Tells Governor Wike / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested / Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2020
No retreat no surrender, Biafra must come by fire by force,#biaframustcome
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by SenecaTheYonger: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Wastage. Something that 5million could have done
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by macfish101(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2020
They bring up tribalism in every discussion. They hate us but won't let us go.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Shadysen: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2020
Benesis:
For Uyo here, some elements have hijacked things and are just burning things anyhow.
I believe Uyo people loot, but the burning... Foreign elements are responsible and we will trace and burn them
You and burn ehn...how are you enjoying lighting fire on a life man amazed me.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by omenka(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Sunsets:
That is the reality of IPOB being an ideology. I think a lot of people are ignorant of the extent of IPOB's penetration. Just by my side the other day, an Edo man was shouting Nnamdi Kanu is our leader. We, however, should say no to this militant side of IPOB. The governor is aware that's why there was no mention of Igbo in his speech, though he talked of people coming into Rivers and that Rivers state belongs to Rivers people. He forgot that a lot of Etche and Ikwerre and almost the entire Oyigbo down to Afam all subscribe to IPOB. So, it's not about strangers, the indigenous Riverians are a part of this. There Ogoni IPOBians; in fact, IPOB is in almost every Rivers community. Even in the riverine (IJAW) areas, there are adherents
People honestly don't know how big Kanu and ipob is indeed. By my side the other day, Obama said Nnamdi Kanu is hos leader.

Kanu is a great man.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by nsiba: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Benesis:

I thought they said the where Aka boiz, now its itam bois, shaa anyhow e be we go need find them mske dem talk weytin sup dem

Aka boiz follow join....but now many youths have joined in the recovery of stolen items from houses, bushes and streets
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by victorazyvictor(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Coldie:

Let us tell ourselves the truth, let us be sincere with ourselves when u keep fighting the wrong cause u can never get justice.

Buhari has tried and is trying for Nigeria most of the problems Nigeria is facing right now is not his fault and has nothing to do with him.

Buhari became president oil price fell 3times its original price, he Still managed to try his best on 3 times a Lower budget than previous administrations, after the oil price fall came the recession, people that were trying to come out of recession MMM came and swept all their savings, guess who they am blamed Buhari.

Even right now from the coronavirus down to these endears protest that has paralyzed the economy buhari no cause anyone.

Let us tell ourselves the truth Buhari was never the villain

Is high time you people outgrow this life of mediocrity.

Is oil only source of revenue Nigeria have?

Yes Buhari is trying, but is it by force to rule?

Was Nigeria not in daisy shape when he promised for better Nigeria?

Are we expecting the former Nigeria to be better than today's Nigeria? Yes!
so let him do it with his technohow. he asked for it, he promised it.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by osazuwa23: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2020
nobody said his words has water. he still hiding in europe not knowing that the poor will suffer more. Despie the correct prediction of kanu he has still yet to acheive anything despite him yabbing for people to burn and loot. The reason he hasnt acheived anything is because abuja is still in order and the 99 constitution is in tact which means we aint going anywhere. if we like turn lagos into syria nigeria is still standing. How do you they are agberos
AregbeFufu:

Oh,so Nnamdi kanus words now hold water?
The same buffon that threatened that his army would burn the country if he were arrested.
The same Nnamdi kanu you lots mocked for being a runaway coward is now a coordinator of terror attacks.
Anyway Yorubas are willing to take back everything they ever said about Nnamdi kanu and give him all the credit in the world as long as it means not taking responsibility for their own actions.
All the glaring evidence I listed out to support my stand, you ignored all of them and the only thing you have to justify your own claim is a broadcast by one clown.
I ask you once again all the millions of Agberos that SW is known for,what were they doing during the protests.
I asked and you ignored ipob also coordinated attacks in oyo,Ogun ondo and Ilorin.
Ipob also invaded obas palace where it was situated in a predominantly Yoruba community while the locals sat and cheered on.
Remember the same Nnamdi kanu said that nothing should be destroyed in the SE, how did that go?
You think anyone had time to listen to him while the country was burning.
Deep down you know that your youth are responsible for what happened in your region.
But it is in you people to abscond from your responsibilities.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by thaoriginator: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2020
edochie12:
So wike couldn't say anything about hausas killing people at oyigbo,what kind of slave slave leaders do we have in the south,there was a protest everywhere and some hoodlums hijack it and now everybody is blaming ipob,no it was ipob members that burn soun's palace and oba akiolu palace,
are you an ipob terrorist? undecided
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Unified07: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2020
WIKE IS THINKING THAT HE IS A WISE POLITICIAN BUT HE IS BEING FOOLISH

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Prophet777: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2020
I am bold to say that the writer of this speech is an extremely brilliant fellow...
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by kayjay69(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2020
My neega, there you go again spouting lies and trying to justify your pay from your masters.

Please show me where Nnamdi Kanu incited violence against Tinubu. I do not understand igbo so you will need to translate but please show me where and I will be the first to condemn him.

I remember how you said the looting of properties in Lagos were caused by Igbos and I corrected you, tried to educate you that Lagos already has a huge population of touts and uneducated unemployed people. What do you think they will do when there is chaos, they will loot. But you choose to ignore the overwhelming evidence while you spread your falsehoods.

Restructuring is the only way out of this mess we presently find ourselves. It is either that or we split, Nigeria is simply not working for the majority of its 200million population and it is unlikely to work unless we embrace either of the two aforementioned options.
TecM0:
cool

Wike still dey speak grammar

Naso Sanwo Olu dey speak grammar until shit hit the ceiling

Nnamdi Kanu categorically claimed responsibility, Igbos on Radio Biafra London Facebook page claimed responsibility , Kanu even went further to incite more attacks on Tinubu and Yoruba establishment

Dave Umahi and SouthEast Governors forum has taken action condemning Igbos

Wike has given them final warning

Sanwo Olu is still looking for what is not lost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Ronaldinho10(m): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2020
this is wrong
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Regcode: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Demonic conspiracy theories by failed leaders and rulers of a failed Nation called Nigeria.

Politically motivated and sponsored thugs are the looters and destroyers of people's property they could be from any tribe, don't divert people's attention to IPOB.
Why did the looting and disorder not happen in any part of the Northern States?
At times, I wish some of our leaders be rational in there thinking, be balance in analyzing circumstance before making sensitive statements in the public.
IPOB is a vibrant and more organized professionals movement, with good genuine aim of separating from Nigeria to become a Country of their own, they know the best way to let there voice to be heard locally and Internationally not by thuggery. Thuggery is the tools of evil political dogs in the helms of affairs with sentimental attachment, they are into sectional, religious and tribal bigotry.
The same politician that said at the early stage of this peaceful protest that " Do you think Nigeria begin from Lagos and end in Abuja". The same people that started from the onset of this peaceful protest to instigate government to use forces against the protesters are the ones that unleshed thugs onslaught against the public, looting and destructive moves they made look as if is a tribal target to pitch other regions against the South East (IPOB).

Evil seed of divide and rule sowed among us (the Southerns) should die. It has been their weapon against our common front and unity. They were shocked to see the unity and love that existend among the peaceful protesters all across the Nation. In their widest dream, they never fatom that, that will ever happen.
Together we stand
Divided we fall.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Coldie(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Is high time you people outgrow this life of mediocrity.

Is oil only source of revenue Nigeria have?

Yes Buhari is trying, but is it by force to rule?

Was Nigeria not in daisy shape when he promised for better Nigeria?

Are we expecting the former Nigeria to be better than today's Nigeria? Yes!
so let him do it with his technohow. he asked for it, he promised it.
Oil is our MAJOR source of revenue

Apart from oil and gas what else do u know that Nigeria exports?

For u to use the word mediocrity on Buhari who in 5years, has constructed over 100roads seen tested and confirmed no be hear say, starts the construction of a rail line from Lagos to kano, Lagos to Ibadan is almost completed, same guy single handedly started second Niger bridge to be completed next year sth we in the east thought was not possible. Right now there's a bridge construction going on that will connect pH to bonny its almost completed. And am not even done.

And u call him mediocre. Someone who achieved all dz despite the fund shortage. Like wow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by maikeke(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2020
Very good Mr Wike chase them out from ur state they are trouble makers, the runaway stuid hero Kanu ordered his criminals gangs to burned down people properties for his wicked intention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2020
chrisxxx:

https://www.facebook.com/672482079562653/posts/2309752275835617/

how much did you place on the killers for lekki tollgate ?

thunder go soon fire una all
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by hammerP: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
maikeke:
Very good Mr Wike chase them out from ur state they are trouble makers, the runaway stuid hero Kanu ordered his criminals gangs to burned down people properties for his wicked intention
[/s]

HOW WILL WIKE DO DAT, WEN IT WAS NNAMDI KANU THAT WON EDO FOR PDP.

IT WAS STILL IPOB THAT GAVE WIKE STRONG SUPPORTERS, I AM ONE OF THEM.

ONE WORD FROM NNAMDI KANU AND WIKE IS DOWN.

REMEMBER SAME WIKE BAN PROTEST IN RIVERS STATE, WAT HAPPENED? PEOPLE CAME OUT TO PROTEST.

WIKE HAS NO POWERS.

THE DAY HE TOUCH A MEMBER OF IPOB FAMILY, IS THE DAY HE AND HIS FAMILY WILL DIE.

THIS IS NOT THOSE MILITANT FROM NDOKWA HE MURDERED USING ARMY.

WIKE SHOULD ASK NIGERIA ARMY WAT WE DO TO DEM.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Nwaotu10(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Hahahaha!
Joke of the century.
Virtually all ipob members in rivers state are from Elele, eleme , ikwerre etc. grin grin

Let's see how it will play out na!
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Benesis: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2020
nsiba:

Aka boiz follow join....but now many youths have joined in the recovery of stolen items from houses, bushes and streets

Exactly, most have been recovered and sent to ikot akpanabia.. But things that are very portable like phones i doubt they will be so easy to be recovered n returned
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by nrexzy: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Incognito403:

Shut up and stop spreading propaganda.

If you aren't a looter and hoodlum, like all sane Nigerians, you would be in your home by now.

angry

I no get ur time now... When d military evasion here is over would reason ur mata....
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by victorazyvictor(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Coldie:

Oil is our MAJOR source of revenue

Apart from oil and gas what else do u know that Nigeria exports?

For u to use the word mediocrity on Buhari who in 5years, has constructed over 100roads seen tested and confirmed no be hear say, starts the construction of a rail line from Lagos to kano, Lagos to Ibadan is almost completed, same guy single handedly started second Niger bridge to be completed next year sth we in the east thought was not possible. Right now there's a bridge construction going on that will connect pH to bonny its almost completed. And am not even done.

And u call him mediocre. Someone who achieved all dz despite the fund shortage. Like wow

No! he for dey sleep grin

What else does Nigeria exports...

Come to North and see solid minerals.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Charly68: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2020
Ipob has offended the wrong person,he wont let them go free ..they can't try what they did in Lagos in Rivers ,the Governor has no tollerance for such nonsense.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Incognito403: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2020
nrexzy:

I no get ur time now... When d military evasion here is over would reason ur mata....
Empty chest beater sighted angry
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by DonMekino(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Yes it was IPOB that burned down Oba of Lagos Palace and soon your people will give account for that. Cause Nigerians hold you guys responsible for all that transpired in Lagos. NNAMDI KANU ordered his Boys to burn down Lagos and they did.
lolzzz, where ignorance is bliss....
swear with your life that you're not aware that those guys swimming in oba pool are not Yoruba boys. such a shame
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Benesis: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Shadysen:
You and burn ehn...how are you enjoying lighting fire on a life man amazed me.

Lols, no mind me sha, but mehnn i love myvtown, n this guys defaced and killed its spirit
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by Okeyy30: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

FROM TODAY'S HENCEFORTH, ALL NAIRALANDER SHOULD WATCH HOW THOSE THAT CLAIM NOT TO SUPPORT Igbos WILL STARTED ATTACKING WIKE FOR THIS. THEY'RE HYPOCRITES. WIKE WILL NO LONGER BE THEIR HERO.

Just answer simple question, why is Herdsmen killing and raping not proscribe.

No one support destroying of properties by ipob but not all everyone sympathetic with ipob is evil.

Opc once agitated for Odua republic with all their destroying attendant and no governor proscribe them.

Igbo are hated
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by hammerP: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2020
THIS IS NOT HIS USUAL FIGHT WITH AMAECHI.

IPOB ARE RELENTLESS.

WE WILL FOLLOW WIKE AND HIS FAMILY EVEN AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE.

EVEN MEMBERS OF HIS VERY ON COMMUNITY THAT ARE IPOB FAMILY WILL BE PLANNINGG TO KILL HIM.

ANYBODY IPOB CURSE IS CURSED.
Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by omenka(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2020
hammêrP:
THIS IS NOT HIS USUAL FIGHT WITH AMAECHI.

IPOB ARE RELENTLESS.

WE WILL FOLLOW WIKE AND HIS FAMILY EVEN AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE.

EVEN MEMBERS OF HIS VERY ON COMMUNITY THAT ARE IPOB FAMILY WILL BE PLANNINGG TO KILL HIM.

ANYBODY IPOB CURSE IS CURSED.
Imagine the trash coming out of one's head. Gosh! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him by oluwaahmed: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2020
There is no credible source of this news and we dont know what to believe because indigenes of oyigbo & Ekeme said fulani herdsmen were attacking them in their homes. Wike the best thing is to return obigbo (oyibo) back to abia state. You cannot like the golden egg but hate the goose that laid it. Obigbo was formerly in Abia state but because Obj had issues with orji uzo kanu he moved the oil & gas region to rivers state. For fùck sake the welcome to rivers state bridge is after oyigbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! / FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre / Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.