Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. (2315 Views)

Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? / They Said Nothing Was Happening...How About These? / Alex Badeh: 9 Things People Don't Know About Dead Ex Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by NGpatriot: 1:22am On Oct 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL5IBLvQalA

Look at her, calm cool and collected, all she talked about was wounded people, she said nothing about massacre.

Now tell, me, she allegedly just witness a massacre, she just witnessed 78 people slaughtered, but no sign of mental or emotional trauma or shock, she was at the hospital with just wounded people? nothing about massacre or the Army showing up to take away 78 dead bodies.

Do you know how many trucks you need to load up 78 dead people with multiple gun shots wounds with not a speck of blood on the ground?

She described a bloodbath, but her own version and interpretation of bloodbath doesn't involved blood.

Obviously, she lied to Nigerians, she created needless anger, bloodshed and destruction. Why? Just for fame and to trend on social media?

Very sad.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by History555: 1:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Dem don show
Na dem.
Media cows.
Defender of the govt

8 Likes

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by Ejika48(f): 1:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Because ur elders have threatened her. Pls just beg them not to kill her because she said what she saw.

4 Likes

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by PAWG(m): 1:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Fake news is worse than suicide bombing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by capitalzero: 1:32am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Look at her, calm cool and collected, all she talked about was wounded people, she said nothing about massacre.

Now tell, me, she allegedly just witness a massacre, she just witnessed 78 people slaughtered, but no sign of mental or emotional trauma or shock, she was at the hospital with just wounded people? nothing about massacre or the Army showing up to take away 78 dead bodies.

Do you know how many trucks you need to load up 78 dead people with multiple gun shots wounds with not a speck of blood on the ground?

She described a bloodbath, but her own version and interpretation of bloodbath doesn't involved blood.

Obviously, she lied to Nigerians, she created needless anger, bloodshed and destruction. Why? Just for fame and to trend on social media?

Very sad.

Beware by majek fashek

I woke up in the midnight to see Nigeria on fire
And I woke up in the midnight to see Africa on fire
Said I woke up in the midnight to see
Nigeria on fire o, fire o, fire o, fire o
Fire o...

Polititians everywhere, polititians everywhere
They come again to deceive, the innocent people
Fire o, fire o, fire o, fire o, fire o

Fire o, fire o, fire o, fire o, fire o

Nigeria beware
Nigeria beware now
You've got to beware
You must to beware now

Nigeria beware
Nigeria beware now
You've got to beware
You must to beware now
Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by SoBright101: 1:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Na them

Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda.

They dominates this place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by Mstick: 1:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Seems like crocodile smile internet bundle come only at night.

Buhari we thank you for how much you've transformed Nigeria, since you became president Nigerians are more prosperous than ever! Too much wealthy! Too much!

We taink you OH!

3 Likes

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by Kdon2: 1:58am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Very sad.

If police can commit mass murder and dump bodies in rivers and shallow graves then the army are more sophisticated to do a better version

4 Likes

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by Mide3367: 1:58am On Oct 24, 2020
Another one...
Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by Emilokoiyawon: 2:03am On Oct 24, 2020
The first gunshots massacre in the history of the world without dead bodies.

The first gunshots massacre in the history of the world without blood bath.

Common sense is not common.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:07am On Oct 24, 2020
Fake news kill faster
People should stop spreading fake news to the public

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by Unik3030: 2:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Kdon2:

If police can commit mass murder and dump bodies in rivers and shallow graves then the army are more sophisticated to do a better version
so the soldiers also swept d blood of about 78 victims?
do u know d litres of blood in d body of an adult,then let's talk 78 people or are u telling us they don't have blood?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by NGpatriot: 2:20am On Oct 24, 2020
Kdon2:

Slow down and stop mixing apples and oranges.

This is not about isolated incident that happened in the middle of nowhere.

This happen where hundreds of people were present, nit a single documentation of 78 people dying and bleeding anywhere.

Endless shots must have been fired to kill 78 people, but we saw the video, it was a few shots in the air.

78 shot people must have multiple bullet wounds which means blood everywhere, but no sign of blood anywhere?

So, soldiers showed up to massacre 78 people and she watch it all transpired, she then in front of the same army walked around to count 78 bodies.

When she was done counting,, the army then came in with a lot of trucks to cart away 78 bloody bodies and still no blood anywhere, she saw this all by herself.

She then showed up at the hospital with wounded people and not a single sing of trauma, shock or one single word about massacre or dead people.

Nigerians, I hail thee, una sabi lie for worldwide olympics.

Even your lies sef no dey make sense, just stupid, childish and comedic lies.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 24, 2020
OP, no let devil use you count scores oh. DJ switch was live on instagram live that night for hours! She was covering everything! From the shooting till the point where people began to shout I'm dying! Ave been shot! This one don fall oh! We saw people lay lifeless in a pool of blood and I mean live!

You claim there are no videos of people laying dead anywhere, no be me go find the video post for you. Go search for DJ instagram live lekki shooting on twitter.

Just let the sleeping dog lay, let those oh lost their lives rest in peace! Trying to cover what happen that night despite all the proof circulating will only attract courses from the blood of the innocent people who died that night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by NGpatriot: 2:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

This is Nigeria, the home of yahoo yahoo where everything must be different.

This record go soon show up inside guinness book of records.

The great Nigerian miracle massacre without bloodshed.

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by Beverlyjean(f): 2:25am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Very sad.

Lets Mark this moniker...he is one of the killers or people sent by the killers to deceive nigerians....he is among the plan to work on people on the Internet...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by NGpatriot: 2:30am On Oct 24, 2020
grossintel:
OP, no let devil use you count scores oh. DJ switch was live on instagram live that night for hours! She was covering everything! From the shooting till the point where people began to shout I'm dying! Ave been shot! This one don fall oh! We saw people lay lifeless in a pool of blood and I mean live!

Just let the sleeping dog lay, let those oh lost their lives rest in peace! Trying to cover what happen that night despite all the proof circulating will only attract courses from the blood of the innocent people who died that night.

Nna, stop lying, I saw the video too, just some folks on the ground and there's no way to conclude that there were all dead by looking at the video unless you are a medical doctor and you have powers to reach into the TV to check their vital signs to declare them dead or alive.

Did you counted 78 dead people in the video?

Was she the only one at the scene that counted 78 bodies and she also by herself saw the army load up 78 bodies and drove away?

Do you know how many trucks you need to load up 78 bodies?

Now, you said pool of blood? Where in the video was that? What happened to the pool of blood? Oh, the army also came in the middle of the night to bleach it off right?

Are you people elementary school children? Where is your sense of reasoning and logic

The fact that you hate the government and Nigeria doesn't mean you have to peddle and swallow obviousl lies just to make yourself feel good.

10 Likes

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by Emilokoiyawon: 2:31am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

This is Nigeria, the home of yahoo yahoo where everything must be different.
This record go soon show up inside guinness book of records.
The great Nigerian miracle massacre without bloodshed.
grin grin

My brother na so we see am o! And they wonder why Nigeria is not working. How will Nigeria work with this kind of people who are either (a) bold face liars or (b) logically deficient ?

5 Likes

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by NGpatriot: 2:33am On Oct 24, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Lets Mark this moniker...he is one of the killers or people sent by the killers to deceive nigerians....he is among the plan to work on people on the Internet...

Why? Are you going to report me to your oga director kanu of the ipobian bush forces?

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by NGpatriot: 2:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

My brother na so we see am o! And they wonder why Nigeria is not working. How will Nigeria work with this kind of people who are either (a) bold face liars or (b) logically deficient ?

Kanu also ordered IPOB members to burn Nigeria to the ground if he is ever arrested by the Nigerian government.

https://www.legit.ng/1123498-i-break-zoo-pieces-nnamdi-kanu.html

They are actually not interested in Nigeria working or not working, they just want to destroy Nigeria, period.

These evil people care less about Nigeria. They normally don't join the rest of the country to fight for anything, they are all about their own selfish goals so I was kind of surprised to see them protesting, but now we know why, they had their own different evil agenda, not ENDSARS agenda.

You ever wonder why they shout The Zoo must burn?

2 Likes

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by NaMe4: 2:39am On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

With first hand info that bodies were evacuated immediately after the massacre in order to hide evidence? Honestly, common sense is not common!

1 Like

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Nna, stop lying, I saw the video too, just some folks on the ground and there's no way to conclude that there were all dead by looking at the video unless you are a medical doctor and you have powers to reach into the TV to check their vital signs to declare them dead or alive.

Did you counted 78 dead people in the video?

Was she the only one at the scene that counted 78 bodies and she also by herself saw the army load up 78 bodies and drove away?

Do you know how many trucks you need to load up 78 bodies?

Now, you said pool of blood? Where in the video was that? What happened to the pool of blood? Oh, the army also came in the middle of the night to bleach it off right?

Are you people elementary school children? Where is your sense of reasoning and logic

The fact that you hate the government and Nigeria doesn't mean you have to peddle and swallow obviousl lies just to make yourself feel good.
So the best time to pretend to be dead is next to a shootout, the best time to take out your phone and video with your flash light on is in the midst of bullets flying up and down. That Woman is a national hero! I mean the courage she had that night is out of this world. If you saw the video but can't agree it's real, why would I waste my time trying to convince you otherwise. Anything you want to believe please do, na you get yourself oh. Just stop trying too hard, you will only make your self look foolish and mentality unstable. You can't erase the internet and I thank God for her that risked her life to make that video else the army will easily deny everything.

1 Like

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 24, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Don't worry yourself, we know them when we see them. That's he's work, I think they pay them 30k grin when election time reach you'll see them everywhere on nairaland. He's here to wash the sins of he's master ahead of 2023 elections. They only do this on Nairaland and Facebook because Twitter people no get joy, before you know it they will report your account and get it blocked in minutes. When the attack becomes too much on him, he'll switch to another account, open another thread and continue from where he stopped.
Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by NGpatriot: 2:55am On Oct 24, 2020
grossintel:
So the best time to pretend to be dead is next to a shootout, the best time to take out your phone and video with your flash light on is in the midst of bullets flying up and down. That Woman is a national hero! I mean the courage she had that night is out of this world. If you saw the video but can't agree it's real, why would I waste my time trying to convince you otherwise. Anything you want to believe please do, na you get yourself oh. Just stop trying too hard, you will only make your self look foolish or mentality unstable. You can't erase the internet and I thank God for her that risked her life to make that video else the army will easily deny everything.

She said at least 15 people were killed in the shootings and that she and other survivors took the victims’ bodies to the soldiers who took them away.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/422680-lekki-shooting-15-people-killed-soldiers-took-their-bodies-away-dj-switch.html

And she then carried the dead bodies to the same soldiers that just killed 78 people and watched the same army load up the bodies and rove away? So, what happened to all the bullets flying when they carried the bodies to the same soldiers that just slaughtered 78 people? How many people carried the bodies to the soldiers? Why must they move dead bodies and disrupt a crime scene?

So, she did this with other people, meaning other witnesses and none of them bothered to take pictures, record or document anything? What were the soldiers doing when they carried the bodies?

Where are the other witnesses that carried the bodies o the soldiers? Oh, I know the answer, the military is threatening them? grin grin

International olympic liars..

I fear you people o

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by poshestmina(f): 2:57am On Oct 24, 2020
I really always read about paid media agents on Nairaland but I thought it was just another insulting names politics section folks call themselves .

I WAS WRONG!!!!

they really exist...You get paid peanuts to sell your conscience and humanity ,to defend killing of innocent souls who only came out with Placards ,nose masks and their voices!!!

How much did you sell your conscience?
We're not all fools !!!
We watched it LIVE!
How possible is it to edit a live coverage video?

WE SAW AND ARE SEEING THE EVIDENCES!
so many missing people!

I hope y'all sold your empathy for billion dollars?

Finally: Bullets and trigger happy military men don't recognize 'boyboys' ... Make your deaths bring constant pains to your families!

To everyone involved or defending this massacre ,you won't have peace on earth and in the afterlife!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by merieam16(f): 2:58am On Oct 24, 2020
I really dont kno hw much u guys av been paid buh to talk abt wat happened in lekki just like hw the useless government put it to us is just annoying.
Hw could u watch a video of soldier shot at people and some gullibles are still requesting for dead bodies.Lolzz do u wana feast on them,broda and sista Thomas cos i dont understand.

The governor comfirmed two death so those ones dat died are nt humans abi.
Why on earth would they even deploy army to the most peace protest and shot into the air as most of our gullibles here claim. why would they switch off the light to shoot into the air as most of our mumu here claim.

I kno God understand wat happened in lekki better buh one tin i kno is posterity will always find its way nd those involved will never go unpunished
Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by NGpatriot: 3:07am On Oct 24, 2020
merieam16:
I really dont kno hw much u guys av been paid buh to talk abt wat happened in lekki just like hw the useless government put it to us is just annoying.
Hw could u watch a video of soldier shot at people and some gullibles are still requesting for dead bodies.Lolzz do u wana feast on them,broda and sista Thomas cos i dont understand.

Why on earth would they even deploy army to the most peace protest and shot into the air as most of our gullibles here claim. why would they switch off the light to shoot into the air as most of our mumu here claim.

I kno God understand wat happened in lekki better buh one tin i kno is posterity will always find its way nd those involved will never go on punish

They obviously paid you liars 10 kobo to lie and peddle fake news.

Massacre with no dead body

Massacre with no bloodshed.

Abeg go away with your lame rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by SoBright101: 3:11am On Oct 24, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda.

They dominates this place. Let proof to Nigerian government this is old and fade tactics. While countries with enlightened leaders are uniting their citizens, Nigeria is deploying devide and rule tactics all over the Internet. The world has left Nigeria behind. Analog politicians can't keep leading us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by merieam16(f): 3:21am On Oct 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

They obviously paid you liars 10 kobo to lie and peddle fake news.

Massacre with no dead body

Massacre with no bloodshed.

Abeg go away with your lame rubbish.

y e pain u like dis, u er nt any better than ur so called poli"thief'cian. Birds of a feather. U tink is everyone that will av their brains under their feet like most of u here in Nairaland.

God no go shame us, is all of u karma will visit one by one.see them, no single atom of emphathy. They are their looking for blood. blood sucking demons
Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by NGpatriot: 3:23am On Oct 24, 2020
merieam16:
y e pain u like dis, u er nt any better than ur so called poli"thief'cian. Birds of a feather. U tink is everyone that will av their brains under their feet like most of u here in Nairaland.

God no go shame us, is all of u karma will visit one by one.see them, no single atom of emphathy. They are their looking for blood. blood sucking demons

Na, stop paining yourself because we are not falling for your evil lies, fake news and anti Nigerian lamentations.

Do something about your pain, I can not help you.
Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by Yebosola(m): 3:30am On Oct 24, 2020
NaMe4:

With first hand info that bodies were evacuated immediately after the massacre in order to hide evidence? Honestly, common sense is not common!

Enough of gibberish,the aim has been achieved already,so 78 people no get families to mourn or cry to the whole world? People should fear God oh.

1 Like

Re: Video. DJ Switch At The Hospital. She Said Nothing About Dead People. by NGpatriot: 3:30am On Oct 24, 2020
merieam16:

I kno God understand wat happened in lekki better buh one tin i kno is posterity will always find its way nd those involved will never go unpunished

The fact that they are indeed humans doesn't mean you should use their death to lie and misinform people with fake news.

She said she counted 15 bodies and she joined some people to carry the bodies to the soldiers that just massacred people and she watched the soldiers load up the bodies and took of.

Now, they were no scared or afraid of getting shot, they didn't bother to record or take pictures of the dead people even as the soldiers drove off with the bodies,

Till today, no single proof or evidence of any massacre, 2 people died, one suffered blunt force trauma to the head, not bullet or gun shot so what massacre are you liars talking about?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. / Femi Fani-kayode: The Political Future Of A Man Who Has Married 5 Times (Photos) / Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.