Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials (43646 Views)

El-Rufai Holds Meeting With Teslim Folarin And Others / Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) / Oyo Debate: Seyi Makinde And Teslim Folarin Clash Over Auxiliary And Eleweomo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by Noel19: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
DenreleDave:

I don't argue with rag tags like my Father and Mother

Wake me when falz talk abt legal innocent businesses looted..... Not govt own oo, private ones. And for your info, My grandfather was a useless man when he was alive.
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by Omoluabi16(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
ogbonti:

hear yourself speak - so the politicians who stole from the people are the good guys right? you stole from a thief, suddenly the thief is the good guy and you are now the bad guy? I yam not understanding you grin
I did not in any way imply that senator folarin was the good guy here.
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by cool318(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I swear we should not encourage this. This is still burglary. There's more suitable ways to bring these guys to justice. We're promoting this dangerous culture by celebrating it. How long before they start breaking into peoples home looking for wetin no loss? This 1 carton of indomie is not sustainable in the long run. Let's demand an END to bad governance instead of this savage and barbarian lifestyle.

They need to be intimidated , they need to be subdued before they can take a decision to deliberate on the plight of the masses.

They can't do it while sitting and laughing at the poor masses as if it's bizness as usual.

Note, most of them have jetted out of the country, they are reaping what they planted.

Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi said it when he was a governor," that when the Poor masses hit the streets, that all of us (Politicians) will run away"
It's happening live and direct, Youths are on full rampage nationwide

1 Like

Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by loswhite(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
yarimo:
so this is endsars peaceful protesters abi ? human rights, un, beyonce and all other so called celebrities you are not saying anything now ooo
Idiot!!!!
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by blacknp(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
cool318:

They need to be intimidated , they need to be subdued before they can take a decision to deliberate on the plight of the masses.

They can't do it while sitting and laughing at the poor masses as if it's bizness as usual.

Note, most of them have jetted out of the country, they are reaping what they planted.

Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi said it when he was a governor," that when the Poor masses hit the streets, that all of us (Politicians) will run away"
The so called poor mental people are worse than the ruling so called politicians ruling them, they are a reflection of you, that is why the so called poor are quick to destroy & loot at the slightest opportunity and still justify their criminal actions, by their seeds you shall know them.
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by stevenosa(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
yarimo:
so this is endsars peaceful protesters abi ? human rights, un, beyonce and all other so called celebrities you are not saying anything now ooo

What's your point?
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by loswhite(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided

Why is falz not talking abt this looting?

#EndSWAT #EndSARS turned to #Startlooting
Why are those that hired thugs to attack peaceful protesters not talking? Why are those that ordered lekki shooting not talking? They are responsible for watver that is happening now
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by feedthenation(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
cool318:

--- and we will be waiting for them in 2023 ---
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by mema900: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
yarimo:

You are part of the problem
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by jrusky(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
blacknp:
The same fire will consume you also, or do you think you are exempted? They will come for you also, only a matter of time, you will tell them were your father got money to send you to school from.

You will be consume and utterlly be destroy as the day is closing down your life will close down.

You curse me without cursing you, listen you are in pain because you are buharist you will go down with your buhari its a promise.

How dare you curse me. Bro you better slow down before I release what you will never have solution to upon your life.

1 Like

Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by omaclarry(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Abeg let me ask, all these politicians that their house were looted, wia dem and dia family dey live, becos non of dem dey house
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by loswhite(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
This act does not deserve to be applauded. At the same time, it can't be castigated.

I will recuse myself from this one.
wisdom no go kill you...lol
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by manuelreports: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
yarimo:
Shut the hell up
When these morons were busy looting the future of Nigeria Youth what did you do. Anuofia!
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by Tango123: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
yarimo:

Lootimg began when govt sponsored thugs began to attack protesters.

And also after soldiers killed innocent peaceful protesters

I am not supporting the looting

I am only asking u to follow the chronological order of events, and allocate blame accordingly

1 Like

Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by loswhite(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Is this not stealing?

How do you take things not your own and sleep in the night. Nothing will change Nigeria, the youth are the same thing
who owns the things they are taking? Please can you tell us?
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by loswhite(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
leisuretym:
*TIME* *TO* *REASON* *TOGETHER*

*UNDERSTANDING* *THE* *TREND* *OF* *WAR*

I want ourpeople , both the pro and anti protest factions on the field and the social media, to understand the trend of war .

*NOTE*

It is always a trend. From Libya to Syria to Yemen to CAR to Somalia to Liberia to Sierra Leone to Ivory Coast to Rwanda. Here are the stages:

*PLOT* *1*

People protest

*PLOT* *2*

Many try to encourage them.

Soldiers fire live ammunition into crowds to scare or disperse protesters.

*PLOT* *3*

Mob retaliate and burn down government and influential leaders' assets.

*PLOT* *4*

Army and police withdraw due to international pressure. They begin to guard their barracks only.

*PLOT* *5*

Anarchy sets in. Mob goes after assets of prominent figures and in some cases notable government officials.

Powerful and influential people flee abroad with their families.

*PLOT* *6*

Mob goes after assets and lives of middle class or anyone that has semblance of wealth or conncetion with the government.

Estates housing the middle classes or government officials are attacked.

Remember, no more police or army to protect them.

*PLOT* *7*

Full scale war breaks out as opportunists with group interests and egos take over

*NOTE* : Is it an open secret that a few groups have been campaigning for the break up of the country.

Competing interests and internecine wars end up tearing the country apart.

*PLOT* *8*

Refugees flee the country in millions to become beggars in other countries.

*NOTE*
Which country in West Africa has the capacity to take refugees from our country?

Remember, the population of Lagos alone is hgher than that of most West African countries.

*PLOT* *9*

I heard some people are saying US will come in.

I laughed.

To do what?

Has the US finished solving its own many problems.

Common, this is not the 1960s!

No external forces will quell the in fighting.

It will be our cup of tea.

Remember a few of them have predicted that our country might not exist in the next few years.

Gotten it?

The internal wars will be a continuous recurring decimation.

With no uniting force, no military or police or government, we might have the Libya scenario.

I hope we are paying attention and praying.

All those mansions, designers this and that, and even loved ones could disappear in twinkle of an eye.

Those abroad that are fanning the flames will be eating Kentucky chicken in their respective cozy homes.

US, UK and the UN will turn blind eye, except the UN peace keepers who will be kept in one expensive hotel - Remember hotel Rwanda?

UK, US will sell us arms and buy free passage and licences to mine our natural resources.

What we all need NOW is CAUTION FROM ALL SIDES.

If we continue this way, no one will be the winner.

If the country scatters, God forbid, no group or faction will get what they want, not even the youths or the celebrities calling the shot via the social media.

*TIME* *TO* *RETREAT*

*THE* *PROTESTING* *YOUTHS* , *SHOULD* *WISE* *UP* . *INTERESTS* *BEYOND* *THEIR* *CONTROL* *HAVE* *HIJACKED* *THE* *PROTEST* . *THEY* *ARE* *NO* *LONGER* *IN* *CONTROL* .

Parents who have seen wars before must call their children to order.

Why destroy the States' limited resurces and heritage when most of what you are protesting about are constitutionally beyond the powers of a State government?

Again , I cite the example of - South Sudan, Libiya, Syria, Iraq, Sierra Leone - years of wonton destruction , loss of lives and livelihoods.
Everything and everyone will be on the route to destruction millions of naira in the bank will be worth less than toilet roll.

Houses become unliveable.

This is no longer about who is right or wrong, it is about who will be safe?
Plz and Plz dialogue is the only way out.Thanks
Dr Anthony Nwaoney
send this message to your corrupt leaders
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by loswhite(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
blacknp:
So called protesters have chased the Police, & put them in the run, the criminals have come out to play?
The real criminals are ppl like you that can not condemn the senators. Why do you have to keep material for empowerment in your house when ur ppl are suffering

1 Like

Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by leisuretym: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
loswhite:
send this message to your corrupt leaders
don't worry, when agbero take over your wife, you will understand
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by cohug: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dont mess with this generation
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by loswhite(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
leisuretym:
don't worry, when agbero take over your wife, you will understand
send it to your corrupt leaders....Foolish youth
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by Uzoisaga(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided

Why is falz not talking abt this looting?

#EndSWAT #EndSARS turned to #Startlooting
I JUST WANT TO ASK, ARE THESE PEOPLE IGBOS? Some of that usually coin it Igbo invasion of Yoloba. People are simply unlocking their destinies chained by these greedy and wicked polithieftians who are raping us ruthlessly over the years.
NIGERIANS, I AM 100% IN SUPPORT. WE ARE NOT DONE YET. ALL OF THEM GO DEY VOMIT OUR YAMS ONE BY ONE
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by leisuretym: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
loswhite:
send it to your corrupt leaders....Foolish youth

keep stirring conflict

Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by oloyin56: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
yarimo:

Ogun kii you there

1 Like

Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by Tareq1105: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Zooposki:
Seems all the politicians have run abroad. We are waiting for them to come back to give them a rousing welcome.

This is stealing and should be condemned by all.

It goes to show that these guys too have tendency to steal more than the present leaders if the opportunity presents itself.

Imagine the burning of the house of Sen Udoma Egba in Calabar. Why? It's nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by PinkHealthGroup: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
These guys are not looters... they are freedom fighters, food fighters. Invade all these thieving politicians and shut them down. Burn and take everything. It is yours!!! Nigeria is yours
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by Notateflonguy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
To a large extent this is wise and worth it as compared to those fools looting and damaging their fellow men properties and items... You can loot from the leaders. They deserve it. Not struggling hustlers
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by kayjay69(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
It is true we should not encourage this.

But it is also true as Newton's 3rd law of motion states, to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Politicians loot the commonwealth of the people, the people take back what was stolen from them.

Nothing spoil.
Omoluabi16:
I swear we should not encourage this. This is still burglary. There's more suitable ways to bring these guys to justice. We're promoting this dangerous culture by celebrating it. How long before they start breaking into peoples home looking for wetin no loss? This 1 carton of indomie is not sustainable in the long run. Let's demand an END to bad governance instead of this savage and barbarian lifestyle.
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by Osanoghodua1: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Pioneer01:
Oga oo,dis looting matter sef don tire me
Meanwhile i've got something promising below wink

This looks like scam I have been mining it no way forward
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by Yemi7up: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
yarimo:
They can't talk, they have started what does not have plan. Government call on them for the discussion they said they don't have leader, same reason they sat at Lekki tole gate even when they heard there curfew. Manner less youth that can't even control themselves want to rule.
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by reiddecuti: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
What a self empowerment!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. / Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians / Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.