Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,236 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) (46297 Views)

Hunger In The Land ,another Food Warehouse Looted In Abuja / Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded / Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by ucham: 7:03am On Oct 25, 2020
KingOfAmebo:

You lack comprehension, read what I typed but this time slowly, don't read like your brain is paining you...if i say you are very stupiid now you will say I am insulting you.
Yes I read it slowly and carefully, and I comprehended this, that you are a bastard sent to incite people to hate Igbos. Your ultimate aim is to show seed of division in the now United South. Your plan is dead on arrival. BTW your whole generation is stupid. Omo ale.
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by Torie8(f): 7:04am On Oct 25, 2020
The first picture reminds of the movie world war Z
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by luluosas(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Take heart my dear friend
Cutezt:
Unfortunately, I lost a friend of more than 15 years at that spot today, I don't understand how it happened, he is an officer of the NSCDC, yet he was shot, details are still sketchy, I don't know if hoodlums did or the military did, but his last Facebook post a few hours ago was that he was heading to the warehouse, we were meant to see this December after not setting eyes on each other for more than 8 years, he called me a few days ago to find out how I was doing after he heard about the Lekki shooting, it's just so terrible. cry cry

Rest on Jay Jay, I will miss your ever bubbly personality and sharp voice.

Modified - I just confirmed that he was shot by a military personnel, this just further proves that the entire force needs an overhaul.

Now tell me why I should not join any protest clamoring for the end of terrible policing?
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by justmondris: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Dem dey loot poison.

Nigerians are a disgrace.

See how they behave because of rice, sugar and indomie.

Uncivilized people
you are very stupid. If you had sense, you will know that people are extraordinary hungry and that indomie you are calling ordinary, some people do not have it to eat.
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by idahme(m): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2020
kingxsamz:
Looking like ants surrounding food. grin

I was afraid for them sincerely, what kept coming to my mind is God avert possible stampede... The crowd is the highest I have seen in this operation feed the nation era led the youths. Our government really failed us....
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by Ezmans: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2020
kingxsamz:
Looking like ants surrounding food. grin
palliative ultimate search season one
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by Ezmans: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2020
4tomandchi:
Please who has noticed that for almost 2 weeks now no more daily Covid-19 update by NCDC. Before the protests NCDC was still posting daily infection, deaths and recovery update but BOOM everything suddenly PAUSED...

Did we really had Covid-19 in Nigeria? If yes these mass gathering should have lead to another wave of infections as we have seen in other parts of the world but up until while putting down this message no new cases or death reported by NCDC.

They scammed Nigerians with their huge budget on palliative that never got to the citizens and now God has exposed them.

To our youths who they now referred to as "tugs" please refrain from looting business that was built with sweat, tears and blood of well meaning Nigerians don't burn down public property in this continuous deficit in physical structure development you are only taking us backwards. But loot as many warehouses where palliative are hidden instead of distributed.

#BuhariIsAScam
ncdc said updates I'll weekly now
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by Ezmans: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2020
Ezmans:
ncdc said updates I'll be weekly now
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by Olarewaju89: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
Imagine undecided
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by yassjib: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
wahalla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Meets PDP Governors, Ex-Governors As Rift With Atiku Deepens (Pictures) / Saraki Issues Press Statement / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.