Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO (5548 Views)

Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
It's looks like an accident

How bullet go press person head?

RIP, Killings in Nigeria is too much embarassed
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by ikennamadu1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

THIS IS FAKE , IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TODAY !!!
DONT SHARE VIDEOS YOU CAN'T VERIFY THE CLAIMS
BE CAREFUL
will you close your dirty stinking mouth..

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by starbuck(f): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Whether it's fake or not..

Please we all should endeavour to stay indoors at this trying time to avoid 'if i had known'...
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by UKBobo(m): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2020
Goddyj:
As I said, these people are paid to argue against facts, even when evidence abounds

No mind am, they will be blindfolded and placed in front of a wall. Next thing....

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:25am On Oct 25, 2020
starbuck:

Please we all should endeavour to stay indoors at this trying time to avoid 'if i had known'...
Pls how is your area

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by starbuck(f): 12:36am On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Pls how is your area

Extremely calm since yesterday
Though there's movement but once it's 8pm, everyone locks up
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by JasonBoss: 1:27am On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:01am On Oct 25, 2020
U can clearly tell he's a flatin0. What was his crime?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by wingmanIII: 4:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Rugaria:
Wike sent soldiers to kill his people because he thinks fulani will make him president of Nigeria, .. Wike is deranged!

A common thug cannot be president of Nigeria.
That dream is dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by alfarouq(m): 6:04am On Oct 25, 2020
How do we know he is not one of the Ipob members that unleashed mayhem on non Ipob members particularly the hausa fulani in Oyigbo?
For more than 3 days, Ipob had a field day Killing and mayming innocent Nigerians before nemesis caught up with them.
Have you reported about Ipob atrocities at oil mill and other parts of Oyigbo?
May God protect the innocent and deal with the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by abosede93452: 6:06am On Oct 25, 2020
:Wike sent soldiers to kill his people because he thinks fulani will make him president of Nigeria, .. Wike is deranged!So Una hero Wike is now working for Fulani?How confusing can one be
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Mayng01(m): 6:36am On Oct 25, 2020
Metaltears:
FAKE NEWS

STOP ALL THIS

THERE WAS NO SUCH INCIDENT THERE TODAY
God bless you. I don’t understand the pleasure they derive in such
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2020
Mayng01:

God bless you. I don’t understand the pleasure they derive in such

Lol. Pls read comments below before calling it fake news.

Then watch the video it self.
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by BIGGESThead6: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2020
Good for him. The Man is an IPOB TERRORIST. The Soldier will be Promoted for KILLING a Terrorist. grin grin grin grin

God bless the Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by BIGGESThead6: 6:40am On Oct 25, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
U can clearly tell he's a flatin0. What was his crime?

He is a TERRORIST
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Donspicey: 6:45am On Oct 25, 2020
Rugaria:
Wike sent soldiers to kill his people because he thinks fulani will make him president of Nigeria, .. Wike is deranged!

Why was d date on d pix cancelled??

So many fake news dis days......

wise up
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:48am On Oct 25, 2020
Donspicey:

Why was d date on d pix cancelled??

So many fake news dis days......

wise up

It is not a date bro it is the name of the person and the picture of the person who uploaded it on their whatsap status. The date and time can be seen. But the name and picture of the person cannot be seen for confidentiality
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Donspicey: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

It is not a date bro it is the name of the person and the picture of the person who uploaded it on their whatsap status. The date and time can be seen. But the name and picture of the person cannot be seen for confidentiality

Hmmmm,,,,,so many death dis year.....

Rip to d Dead
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Mayng01(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. Pls read comments below before calling it fake news.

Then watch the video it self.
Fake news... 100% doctored. Abeg.
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by osamz007: 7:33am On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Do u stay in obama oyigbo or have a friend who stays there.

Watch the video. What more blind arguments are u guys raising

DON'T WASTE TIME REPLYING FOOLS
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2020
osamz007:

DON'T WASTE TIME REPLYING FOOLS

---
Thanks
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:37am On Oct 25, 2020
Mayng01:

Fake news... 100% doctored. Abeg.

Lol. If u dont believe the comments of Nairalanders who leave there u can watch the video yourself with your two eyes. The person recording made it know that it happened in obama in oyigbo Rivers state
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by osamz007: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Sorry you're the fool here. The fact is speaking for itself. The person recording narrated where it happened and everything so u arguing are the born fool.

Get me right I'm referring to those disapproving your post. Don't waste time replying
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Holywizard: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2020
Metaltears:
FAKE NEWS

STOP ALL THIS

THERE WAS NO SUCH INCIDENT THERE TODAY
u are very stupid. It happened in my own eyes.
I was among the guys that ran but this man was unlucky

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Rugaria: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2020
wingmanIII:

A common thug cannot be president of Nigeria.
That dream is dead on arrival

He needs to be flogged for even attempting to have such a dream..
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2020
osamz007:

Get me right I'm referring to those disapproving your post. Don't waste time replying

Modified sorry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by BlackPantherxXx: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2020
Wike sent soldiers to explode flat heads undecided

What would his loyal slaves on Nairaland say now that their Master is dealing with them? undecided
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by cool318(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
starbuck:

Neither Outdoors nor Indoors in the whole of Oyigbo in Rivers State now is safe. About 4 people who are counted were killed by stray bullets from soldiers. Currently, people are running en- mass from that axis cos the shooting is continuing unabated.

Soldiers are moving from house to house looking for boys, whereas the main boys are in the air.

It's a terrific situation, Nigerian Soldiers are never professional in their conducts. There will be an imminent showdown soon
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by UpAndGrateful(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I stay there...no visible threat and the guy was shot as the governor visited to inspect police stations that were burnt.
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by UpAndGrateful(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
I mean say the matter is true...I stay there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sister Cries Rolls On Dirty Over Dead Brother Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra / See The Handsome Cultist That Was Killed Yesterday 1st Jan- PHOTOS / More Troops Sent To Combat Insurgency In Ukanafun (AKS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.