Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs (78051 Views)

NNPC Confirms IOCs Exit, Insists On Gas Development / Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Welcome guys,,,,,I missed u all, Timpolo take ur space.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Kuginzi: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mavor:
You Northerners actually think Easterners and Niger Deltans are weak. You mistake our silence with regards to your nonsense and excess for weakness. E go shock you. No worry!
The way it is shocking u now abi?
There's never a time that u guys are silent.
You're always known with issuing empty threats.
Secondly, there is difference between the East and Niger Delta people, we give priority to the Niger Deltans than the Easterners.
So why dragging the two together?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Jonathan39: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Except you are 2 years old. Niger Delta avengers destroyed pipe lines during buharis first tenure. Did heaven fall?
Kuginzi:

I hate braggers. I said seeing is believe. Pls & pls let the war begin! Thank God we are alive to witness it.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Kuginzi: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jonathan39:
Except you are 2 years old. Niger Delta avengers destroyed pipe lines during buharis first tenure. Did heaven fall?
That is 2 years ago, we are now in 2020. Pls I beg u in the name of God, try and fix another battle between Nigeria Army, and Niger Delta Militants. Bikoh!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Bigchristo: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

YOUR HEAD NO CORRECT.. MUMU
E pain am hahahaha
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Youthleader22(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Rugaria:
Jokers gaurding pipelines that drain oil from their lands angling for more security contracts with empty threats...

One agitators I hate most are the naija delta agitators. Full of corrupt buffon's. Look at thier tom polo they've all become billionaires why thier region remains poor.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by onome2013: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
We don't need all this problems of millitancy again. All we need is peace . If only DSC is reinstated 95% unemployment in Delta state will be things of the past .
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by bilulu(m): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zionmdde:
idiots
these are periods IOCs are struggling to survive in business. oil prices are now low and a lot of IOCs wouldn't mind packing up.
The FG has done enough for d Niger delta in sincerity. IOCs pay the communities, IOCs contribute their quota to NDDC, IOCs give out contracts to local indigenes due to NCDMB rules even though those local contractors make a mess. but in all their elites embezzle these funds. they should go for their elites.
a huge percentage of their youths are employed in these companies
a huge percentage of their students are on scholarships. wat exactly is their problems.

they are threatening destruction wen they should be wooing investors to their region. era of oil relevance is coming to an end and these idiots dont know dat
Let them control their oil same way zamfara control it's gold....
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by erico2k2(m): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Rugaria:
Jokers gaurding pipelines that drain oil from their lands angling for more security contracts with empty threats...
if them burst the pipes now nah you go 1st shout sabotage! lubish!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by afesco: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
I hope they are not just barking? Cut off the oil and they will scramble and restructure the country. Hence you live as slaves forever.
They are barking because they want money.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Rugaria: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Youthleader22:

One agitators I hate most are the naija delta agitators. Full of corrupt buffon's. Look at thier tom polo they've all become billionaires why thier region remains poor.
You understand what I was talking about.. so many posters seem to have misread what I posted earlier... They are so shortsighted! Even Asari is still collecting money for pipeline security! How can you be given money to protect a pipeline that robs your home town of it's resources, while you watch the government use the same resources to develop other areas? Does that make sense? Apart from illustrating how daft and corrupt the so called freedom fighters are?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by mindtricks: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
fitzmayowa:
I hope those militants will not follow through with their plans, our military is already over stretched they have to deal with BH, bandits now add militancy to it, to top it all no one wants to enlist in the military because of the military current poor state.

This might just be the end of Nigeria, if only we didn't use our PVC to vote in someone that doesn't give a fvck about Nigeria into power....

Interesting.
I guess the trigger happy mil1tary will be glad to meet their match, not the unarmed peaceful youth they killed at Lekki Toll Gate.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by mindtricks: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Youthleader22:

They are still learners, never as corrupt as the Nigerian govt.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
emperor863:

When people suffering from dementia make submissions, their identities are not far fetched. What is the meaning of the thrash you wrote?

"Thank God even the Yoruba are waking up to the scam of one Nigeria. My very top Yoruba friend who wouldn't let me hear word about the need for one Nigeria now can go to any limit to say a break up is the way forward."

The Yoruba has always stood on their own since independence in 1960 because they believed in their capabilities, possibilities and God given advantages. If not for the despicable manner the Yoruba was treated by the kleptomaniac oriented administration of the drunken master (2011 - 2015), we may not talk if an alignment with the North.

On the contrary, the south east and the south south has always been willing tools to be used as slaves by the Hausa/ Fulani oligarchy. It is a pity that a lot of people on this forum think Nigeria was birthed in 2015. I do not have the luxury of time to you down memory lane. You may ask your elders.

For our principled stand on true federation, the Igbo had always frustrated the south west by choosing to align with the Fulani oligarchy to subjugate the people. For the first time, the Igbo found itself out of power due to political foolishness and miscalculation they suddenly woke up to 'realise' the imbalance of the federation - the imbalance that has been there since 1960.

Sheer hypocrisy

So, the Yoruba is not just waking up to any reality as you erroneously put it on your comment.

The one thing I am sure of is that the much desired true federation that the Igbo destroyed (out of greediness) through Aguyi Nrosi (Head of state and commander in chief(and Nwabueze (the attorney general who drafted a constitution that transfered all regional power to the Federal government)n 1966 is about to be re established.

[/s]

OVER RATED asiwaju was used and dumped just like those b4 him...

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
IS BUHARI STILL PRESIDENT ?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
HisExcellence:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/breaking-ndelta-militants-make-5-demands-write-iocs/amp/

Let them just go and table their matter with the oil companies that have been sucking their blood since and the illiterate “billionaires” that somehow have oil block
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Jonathan39: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Is not 2 years ago. If militants decides to destroy pipeline, nothing will happen.
Kuginzi:

That is 2 years ago, we are now in 2020. Pls I beg u in the name of God, try and fix another battle between Nigeria Army, and Niger Delta Militants. Bikoh!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Sleekfingers: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nchenches:

Don’t talk rot.

Buhari builds pipelines to drain oil and gas to the far north and to the Arab world.
Oil producing areas in the south are polluted and underdeveloped, compared to northern Nigeria cities.
Buhari builds rail roads to Niger Republic. No standard gauge rail lines in most oil producing areas in the south.
You are blaming governors of oil producing areas for underdevelopment in their areas.

i know that the federal government need to do some massive developments in south south......

but wetin dem dey do with their allocations....or cant they look internally to see how they can increase their IGR......look at what anambra, oyo and ogun state are doing...they dont depend on federal allocations......

......those governors are just too lazy......look at what lagos is doing....our IGR is enormous....
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Nasir123(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin cheesy
If Zamfara can control 100% of their Gold, if CBN can buy gold from zamfara with money that was gotten from South ,
Then Niger delta should control their own resources too, this is simple logic.

As simple as ABC!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Kuginzi: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jonathan39:
Is not 2 years ago. If militants decides to destroy pipeline, nothing will happen.
Bikoh now! We need to practicalise what you're saying. Just fix 7days for them. So after that, we can now determine who is superior between Nigeria Army and Niger Delta Militants.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Ekugbeh(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Rugaria:
that's what they know how to do best
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by SpartanKing: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
nedekid:

CBN will not advice that as it will make the fall of naira faster due to panic buying.
The general idea is that if you want to maintain the value of your money, you probably have to save in usd.
Imagine some folks on this forum pridicted accurately early this year. Withdrew all savings and bought usd at 360. Pounds at 475. Next day it went up. By 1 week, usd was 420. Today it's 460+.
The idea is to protect the value of your savings.
thanks for that exposé!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by AustineJohn908(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bigchristo:
Have you thought of the underdevelopment in Niger delta states today? Places like Delta state and Bayelsa they can not manage their allocations and budget not to talk of managing their resources
But Zamfara can manage it gold? what a hypocrite.
If Delta and Bayelsa can't manage theirs, Akwa ibom and others can manage their own.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Kinematics: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bigchristo:
[s]Have you thought of the underdevelopment in Niger delta states today? Places like Delta state and Bayelsa they can not manage their allocations and budget not to talk of managing their resources[/s]

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Mavor: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kuginzi:

The way it is shocking u now abi?
There's never a time that u guys are silent.
You're always known with issuing empty threats.
Secondly, there is difference between the East and Niger Delta people, we give priority to the Niger Deltans than the Easterners.
So why dragging the two together?
You give priority to Niger Delta because of their oil. You guys have nothing, don't go to school and yet you want to eat 99% of Nigeria's wealth. I say e go soon shock una. No worry. FYI, I am from the Niger Delta.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Jonathan39: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigerian Army Boko haram is making a mess of? Or is there another Nigerian Army?
Kuginzi:

Bikoh now! We need to practicalise what you're saying. Just fix 7days for them. So after that, we can now determine who is superior between Nigeria Army and Niger Delta Militants.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bigchristo:
E pain am hahahaha

You really be Mumu
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by bizzibodi(m): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
No fairness,No justice in this country.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Charly68: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

No be GEJ be president.

So I repeat,na empty threat
Are you a teenager ?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Kuginzi: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jonathan39:
Nigerian Army Boko haram is making a mess of? Or is there another Nigerian Army?
I hate repeating one statement. They said "Seeing is believe". We don't need your analyses anymore. All we need is practical. So If your people are not Cowards, pls and pls let the war begin.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Kuginzi: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mavor:
You give priority to Niger Delta because of their oil. You guys have nothing, don't go to school and yet you want to eat 99% of Nigeria's wealth. I say e go soon shock una. No worry. FYI, I am from the Niger Delta.
It will also shock u, because there is nothing tangible in the East to rely on. I pity the Easterners. At least the North has Mineral resources and farming(food and livestock)
What does the East has?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by ajl: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:
I don taya for this country , it's designed not work and that's exactly what it's doing

Asked those holding the nation down why regionalism and resource control is a problem for them. They and their neo-colonialist supporters are the one standing on the neck of Nigeria as a country. If the right things are done, the potential of Nigeria will be unleashed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Buhari Watches As Sallah Ram Is Being Slaughtered / Ajimobi For Burial On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.