Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano (3379 Views)

Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy / #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Ukpaka: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2020
ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano
http://247ureports.com/2020/10/endsars-how-igwe-ndigbo-narrowly-escaped-death-in-kano/
-
It took the cautious intervention of the Governor of Kano State – working in tandem with various community leaders to quell the unfolding situation. The angry youths who were armed with home-made weapons were dispersed and asked to allow peace reign.

With the exit of the angry youths, the traditional leader abandoned his home in Freetown and sought refuge at a Roman Catholic Church inside Sabon Gari.

In a related development, the indigenous communities in Kano had prepared for a bloody feast against the non-indigenous residents mainly resident in Sabon Gari – following news that northerners might have been killed and their properties destroyed in southern regions of the country. The day of attack was marked for Friday October 23, 2020 after Friday prayers.
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by TecM0: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2020
grin

Nnamdi Kanu and his online fools are a big problem

Wike already announced it was Ipob that caused trouble in Rivers State at Hausa community

Kanu also made an inciteful audio with his fools circulating it on Facebook

Now Northern youths are angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Tpave(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2020
Fake news

4 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by KingMack(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2020
Dem for burn that I'm house for Freetown...man wey no fit bring government to develop sabongarri bt Na to dey collect settlement from govt

3 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Danzakidakura(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2020
Now that everyone blood is hot, Hausa people should try rubbish they will see any how they want.

12 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by History555: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2020
Who made him king of lgbos in kano. Secondly wetin lgbo man dey find for kano, some dey jigawa sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by NASTYNASOSO: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2020
Ukpaka:
http://247ureports.com/2020/10/endsars-how-igwe-ndigbo-narrowly-escaped-death-in-kano/
-
It took the cautious intervention of the Governor of Kano State – working in tandem with various community leaders to quell the unfolding situation. The angry youths who were armed with home-made weapons were dispersed and asked to allow peace reign.

With the exit of the angry youths, the traditional leader abandoned his home in Freetown and sought refuge at a Roman Catholic Church inside Sabon Gari.

In a related development, the indigenous communities in Kano had prepared for a bloody feast against the non-indigenous residents mainly resident in Sabon Gari – following news that northerners might have been killed and their properties destroyed in southern regions of the country. The day of attack was marked for Friday October 23, 2020 after Friday prayers.

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

6 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Charleys: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2020
Fakest news

4 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by ThatFairGuy1: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
Ukpaka:
-

[/s]

What's today's date please?

Do you people Know what Happened in Orlu imo State recently that wasn't captured in the news is KNOWN?
You can believe Igbo at your own peril. Especially if you are a Muslim
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by ThatFairGuy1: 8:38am On Oct 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Your hatred against the Ibos will lead to your demise. The Ibos don't control the military, police, education, finance, health or any other sectors in this particular regime but you and your cohorts still hating on them like wtf! Let those people be. Enough of all these anti Igbo speeches and what have you
Shut up. The hypocrisy of you people is what I hate. You'll accuse Muslim of killings and intolerance but you all wage war against Muslim in any given opportunity. WHY DID THE MEDIA DIDN'T CAPTURED EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN ORLU? WHY ? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Shut up. The hypocrisy of you people is what I hate. You'll accuse Muslim of killings and intolerance but you all wage war against Muslim in any given opportunity. WHY DID THE MEDIA DIDN'T CAPTURED EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN ORLU? WHY ? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

Tell us what happened in orlu then

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by ThatFairGuy1: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Tell us what happened in orlu then
Central mosque was destroyed and Muslims were touched. EVEN YOUR BROTHER, CHIGOZIRIM POSTED IT ON FACEBOOK

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by History555: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Central mosque was destroyed and Muslims were touched.
EVEN YOUR BROTHER, CHIGOZIRIM POSTED IT ON FACEBOOK

And hope uzodinna did not declare a curfew till now. Joke is on your poverty head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Born2Breed(f): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2020
That foolish IPOB coward Nnamdi Cownu, that idiotic zombie rapist afonja Adeyinka Grandson and the moronic cow dung mumu gambari Garbage Shehu should all be shot at sight.

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Kyase(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
grin

Nnamdi Kanu and his online fools are a big problem

Wike already announced it was Ipob that caused trouble in Rivers State at Hausa community

Kanu also made an inciteful audio with his fools circulating it on Facebook

Now Northern youths are angry

This is actually what happened in Kano
The protest was called and the Kano people were very okay with it
Then day one of the protest, everything went fine even a cousin attended.
Day two came, the sabon gari peps now change the tag to endsars, Buhari must resign, etc
Immediately the news with up, mob action started.
A woman's car that was tag with the endsars barner was burnt down without touching her.
A church was even destroyed(fence) before police came
Still the sabon gari residents were still planning to protest, flyer messages were sent in town about the planned grand protest, na that time Kano people say okay we go see, try am see.
Well that very night army took over the street of sabon gari and normalcy was returned.

This Friday in the mosque( I know this because we stay close to general mosque) the imam advice it's people not to attack anybody, they should allow peace reign.
I recorded the message but it wasn't clear for me to share it, couple with that yeye speakers wey mosques dey use

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Quality20(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2020
Fake news
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by TecM0: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

Day two came, the sabon gari peps now change the tag to endsars, Buhari must resign, etc
A woman's car that was tag with the endsars barner was burnt down without touching her.
Still the sabon gari residents were still planning to protest, flyer messages were sent in town about the planned grand protest, na that time Kano people say okay we go see, try am see.
Well that very night army took over the street of sabon gari and normalcy was returned.

This Friday in the mosque( I know this because we stay close to general mosque) the imam advice it's people not to attack anybody, they should allow peace reign.
I recorded the message but it wasn't clear for me to share it, couple with that yeye speakers wey mosques dey use

Thanks for the clearification

I really don't fault Kano youths.... It's your city, you would all suffer for destruction caused by few people

After The police station we built in my community was burnt down and the patrol vehicles we donated was razed, we have been unable to sleep .. we get attacked by hoodlums every night, we called the DPO to negotiate a repair and cordinate another donation, but he said we shouldn't waste our money as they are not returning back anytime soon

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by BlackPantherxXx: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2020
grin

He ran away ? That's no news.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu are ALL Igbo leaders who ran away after chestbeating.

Cowardice is what they ALL have in common nah.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by BlackPantherxXx: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2020
grin
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by BlackPantherxXx: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

Infact, I commend Kano people.

Galaxy Mall was looted by people speaking Igbo to themselves.

There are tapes to that effect. The Mall is said to be owned by a Hausa.

If Hausa Fulani retaliate now, unfortunately the carnage wouldn't be limited to Igbos but all foreigners would be targeted.

How could the Igbos be so stupid to try and organize such a rally / protest there?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Kyase(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2020
BlackPantherxXx:

If Hausa Fulani retaliate now, unfortunately the carnage wouldn't be limited to Igbos but all foreigners would be targeted.

How could the Igbos be so stupid to try and organize such a rally / protest there?

Internet sensation bro.
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by BlackPantherxXx: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

Internet sensation bro.

I just saw a video on Instagram claiming people are being attacked in Sabon Gari

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGvf24nFWnl/?igshid=o4v3x8m7p7pi

True ?
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Kyase(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Thanks for the clearification

I really don't fault Kano youths.... It's your city, you would all suffer for destruction caused by few people

After The police station we built in my community was burnt down and the patrol vehicles we donated was razed, we have been unable to sleep .. we get attacked by hoodlums every night, we called the DPO to negotiate a repair and cordinate another donation, but he said we shouldn't waste our money as they are not returning back anytime soon

This is bad, God help us all
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Kyase(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2020
BlackPantherxXx:

I just saw a video on Instagram claiming people are being attacked in Sabon Gari

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGvf24nFWnl/?igshid=o4v3x8m7p7pi

True ?

I was at sabon yesterday and nothing of such happened, we left there by 4pm.
I was there because of my sister's shop, we heard of looting in that area, but nothing happened to it.

I don't know where that video is coming From.

Modified

That was the attack I was talking about.
It was sent to me in 20th by my cousin that attended the protest

Check the date on WhatsApp chat
author=BlackPantherxXx
I have like 4 videos on that mini riot, that they are circulating now

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by BigSarah(f): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2020
BlackPantherxXx:

Human being
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Lipscomb(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2020
Useless blogger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nonso Emecheta: The Importance Of Youth Involvement In Politics / 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 / This Is A List Of Some Of The Roads Peter Obi Constructed In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.