Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video (41581 Views)

New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) / Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State / Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by BlackPantherxXx: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by bcomputer101: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zionmdde:
they are Igbo muslims
Ipob muslims
they were inspired by Kanu's audio
therefore march them to prison straight

This is one of the newly recruited BMC
There mission is to fuel ethnic crises within the youths.
He just opened his account yesterday.
Na God go punish you
Youths don wise pass all this tactics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by asmovic(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Eeica2020:
People who looted shops apprehended in Ilorin, Kwara state.

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTuPZ-qqTRA
Oke Kura straight. if you know, you know.
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
They are hoodlums/thugs and not peaceful protesters

1 Like

Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by Xisnin(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Whenever I argued that religion and morality are not related, some believers get offended. Here you have it, devout Muslims caught looting other people's business. When the looting starts, they forgot their faith.

1 Like

Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by Dede1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Do Muslims also engage in freaky business of looting and ladies for that matter?
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by 2cribz: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Police go Bleep dem,rape dem and cum in dem tire. Both smelly pekus and fresh ones.
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Highest igr indeed grin poverty stricken bastards

1 Like

Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
E be like say the Mod be arsenal fan why is that thread not opening grin grin grin. Where are all those assnal fans making mouth? How market now?

2 Likes

Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by splashbaby(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
The same harassment of suspects that led to EndSars protest is still very much alive. Nigeria Police Force sees accuse and suspect as enemies... They should see them as people they should prosecute and correct and not dehumanised.
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by Mycoin(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=Algold post=95338368]I booked this space for all ARSENAL FANS[/quot
e]

bros you broke my heart
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by MichaelDuf: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yoruba muslims all of them.

These are the idiots that will likely loot igbo shops.

Buhari and Tinubu worshipers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by wristbangle: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
I condemn this as they are no different from the politicians and rogue police force we are protesting against but looking at the picture pears my heart.

Poverty is written on every aspect of their body.
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Proverty is the cause
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by killuminati(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Abiamaka:
I heard a woman forgot her 3 years old son for the warehouse she go pack food , the innocent boy dey police headquarter in ilorin
How she go claim the boy now ?

Wahala

Lol
Ilorin people sha
grin Very sophisticated! Looting with they hijab on cheesy

1 Like

Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by Dreyton36: 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Chai according to olamide Badoo
Moti suffer
Moti jiya
Bi ti diya
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by ipobarecriminals: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
sad Hijab THIEVES cheesy
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by greggng: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Verance:
Thieves on the loose all in the name of #EndSARS

Note I didn't use the word "dhoodlum", my brain tells me there can't be female hoodlums. What do I even know sef.

This is Nigeria, (almost) everybody na criminal waiting for the opportunity to present itself on a platter. This generation will loot more than the current crop of leaders we are protesting against. Ending bad governance starts from you.

With all the evils of the year, the year 2020 blessed me by adding the following words to my lean vocabulary:
1. Palliative
2. Quarantine
3. Hoodlum

If only that they just loot without destroying properties , I have no problem with that cos poverty is biting hard. Even during George Floyd protest in usa , I saw Americans looting ...our leaders will learn one or two things from this experience . I heard they 've set aside some billions for the youth development ....have you asked what has been happening to the 500k npower beneficiaries that were disengaged ? There is anger in the land
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm very passionate about this demographic.

Nigeria needs a regeneration program.
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by PAWG(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
slivertongue:
Nigerians have been reduced to this by APC and gmb

Keep living in denial. Are things going perfectly for you? If no how come you didn’t also loot people’s shops? Do not support evil please. You can’t put this on pmb.

It’s pure wickedness

1 Like

Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by humilitypays(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu ordered them to destroy Kwara state, Kwara state youth leader should as a matter of urgency issue quit notice to all Igbos in the Middle-Belt angry

1 Like

Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by Xzellentgraphic: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Poverty is a curse.....let me design your logo, flyer, banner at affordable price...please get my contact from signature
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
PAWG:

Keep living in denial. Are things going perfectly for you? If no how come you didn’t also loot people’s shops? Do not support evil please. You can’t put this on pmb.

It’s pure wickedness

Yes you can
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by Kudejo: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
These are the ones they should be shooting not the peaceful protesters at lekki
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by t2luv1: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zionmdde:
they are Igbo muslims
Ipob muslims

I am still laughing !!!!
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by Bashirjaja01(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI. !!! He gave them bailouts to pay salaries, your governors looted it instead.

He refunded Paris club debt to enable infrastructural development, they still ended up looting it.

He ordered local government autonomy to bring governance to the grassroots, your governors resisted it.

He granted judiciary and legislature autonomy to enable accountability and transparency in the state, these same governors thrashed it.

Finally he supplied massive palliatives to cushion the effects of the Covid-19 lockdown, your governors stocked them in warehouses.

Yet this man is your problem. He meant well for us but his government is sabotaged by scavenging opportunists. He is doing his best but their callous activities is repulsive to obtaining the required results. Your hate for him is not making you to be objective and hold your immediate leaders responsible.

One thing I know for sure, posterity will judge us all and he will surely be vindicated.

God bless my country Nigeria
We will continue to be great

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by Kudejo: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
humilitypays:
Nnamdi Kanu ordered them to destroy Kwara state, Kwara state youth leader should as a matter or urgency issue quit notice to all Igbos in the Middle-Belt angry

I swear this EndSARS looting has really created alot of enemies for Kanu
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by pacificom: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
saasala:
Don't just arrest these looters. Arrest all looters. Every looting and every form of looting must be condemned. Every looter must be brought to book.

Those who have looted the country dry are roaming around in their luxury cars, yatchs and private jets; relaxing in their AC chilled mansion watching how petty looters are paraded and arrested. The real looters are laughing at the petty looters.

These ones are only following the footsteps of their leaders.

In as much as I condemned their acts, this still calls for a sober reflection.
I wonder there the faces of those who looted billions of Naira, people we trusted and voted for. They are the one who victimized the hungry who are looting foodstuffs.
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by Lamasta(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Even women too are not left out in the looting spree nawao
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by Kuginzi: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zionmdde:
they are Igbo muslims
Ipob muslims
So IPOB get Muslim?
Re: People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video by mechanics(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hahahahah, good for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / All Boko Haram Suspects In Kuje Prison Have Escaped - Bashir Magashi / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.