Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” (30658 Views)

Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu / Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Go To School. Fela Used Me As An Experiment / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by IamHeWrites: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
Igbere TV reports that Afrobeat singer Femi Anikulapo-Kuti on Sunday told a Twitter user that he does not smoke.

His statement came shortly after the Twitter user named Collins Ubogu knocked him for speaking on the #EndSARS protest.

Femi had written: “To put as short as possible-#EndSARS peaceful protest started, police attacked & failed, thugs sent & failed demands of the protest grew larger #EndBadGovernanceinNIGERIA, soldiers sent to shoot.

“Palliatives meant for the people found. All hell breaks out. Govt failed its people.”

https://twitter.com/Femiakuti/status/1320316584267833344?s=20

Mr Ubogu who was not in support of what Femi wrote replied, “Stop smoking weed your father is more knowledgeable than these.”

Then Femi wrote: ” I don’t smoke…”

https://twitter.com/Femiakuti/status/1320327296859897858?s=20

Another Twitter user simply named Olu replied Femi’s tweet saying his brother Seun Kuti who smokes would not like what he said, Igbere TV reports.

Femi answered saying, “Why not? I have nothing against smokers. I smoked b4, I just prefer to live my life smoke free like this.”

https://twitter.com/Femiakuti/status/1320332648234078208?s=20

Femi has shown his support to the #EndSARS protest, joining the protest at Alausa, Lagos, and also at Ajuwon area of Ogun State to stop the police from shooting at protesters.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by Ugaboy: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
I see no pleasure in smoking...but recent time, the way I see people smoke and freestyle on Shisha... almost trigger me to try. but I got my sanity intact...I stop watching those silly videos.

Feed your mind with what you will be happy seeing yourself tomorrow doing!

I also don't have anything against smokers...to me do what makes u happy in as much you don't hurt others while doing it

If you don't drink or smoke....and don't even womanize gather here

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by Davash222(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
I always try my best to avoid people like the poster above me.

You don’t drink
You don’t smoke
You don’t womanize.

These type of people are deadlier than SARS, believe me.

217 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
Good
Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by Ugaboy: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Davash222:

You don’t drink
You don’t smoke
You don’t womanize.

in our heart is where our demons hide.

meanwhile SARS is a deadly disease..Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).

That why this disease has done more harms to us than the demons inside.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by ojun50(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
I don't go after ladies too
I choose to be lady free

6 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by princemartinsG(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
As for the views of all you haters over Asiwaju Tinubu

If your father was a somebody as Tinubu is

Why did your fathers not build a staunch persona like Tinubu to be able to stand against the so-called cabal you mentioned

Or are we to admit that in the whole of your region there is no one man as astute as Tinubu to do those things you all look up to Tinubu to do or not to do

If God wishes, Tinubu will become president and you and all your ilks will pay servience to him

Don't be a sore loser

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by Sunofgod(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
......that explains your lack of creativity / success in music,

[img]https://media./images/881fa7c4e6fc461d8e69e6be1b1052e3/tenor.gif[/img]

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by Balenciagaokey: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin grin grin
Oga Femi,
Enjoy your life.. You owe no one apology

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by Sterope(f): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Your lungs are proud.

10 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by visijo(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin are smokers still liable to die young? I guess we were deceived..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by AfroMighty(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
You smoke or you no smoke you go sha kpai one day one day and thank God the price of Arizona no change...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by IMASTEX: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sterope:
Your lungs are proud.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Smoke or igbo or whatever it is called, the first and last day I tried it, I almost lost my life by dragging steering with the driver.. Peer pressure, friends influence..
Thank God say we no die that day cos everything na double double for my eyes

16 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
princemartinsG:

Why did your fathers not build a staunch persona like Tinubu to be able to stand against the so-called cabal you mentioned

Or are we to admit that in the whole of your region there is no one man as astute as Tinubu to do those things you all look up to Tinubu to do

If God wishes, Tinubu will become president and you and all your ilks will bow before him

Sore losers

receive your healing in Jesus name

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by sammy7410(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
angry
Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by DenreleDave(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nok
Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by oluwasegun007(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bb
Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by aboladejohnny(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
the only thing I see that's worthy to be shared is the #EndSARS and #EndBadGovernmentInNigeria

others things are really so unnecessary. Wetin concern us say he no dey smoke.... mtcheeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by Calabar1stSon: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Monkey no dey born goat - That was one of your dad's greatest trademark. RIP to your dad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by Abiamaka(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
No wonder you no resemble your papa
Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by html14java(f): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Highnesses
Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by Inkosl: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Baddest

HAVE YOU EVER IMAGINED HOW ATTRACTIVE AND GORGEOUS YOUR HOME WILL BE WITH THIS TV & TOI-LET LIGHT.

KINDLY MESSAGE US ON WHATS.APP OR CALL 080,,.550,.86.,31.2 FOR YOUR LED-LIGHTS.....

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by martineverest(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ugaboy:
I see no pleasure in smoking...but recent time, the way I see people smoke and freestyle on Shisha... almost trigger me to try. but I got my sanity intact...I stop watching those silly videos.

Feed your mind with what you will be happy seeing yourself tomorrow doing!

I also don't have anything against smokers...to me do what makes u happy in as much you don't hurt others while doing it

If you don't drink or smoke....and don't even womanize gather here
ironically,they think shisha is harmless,not know shisha is bout 200times worse than cigarettes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by martineverest(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
princemartinsG:

Or are we to admit that in the whole of your region there is no one man as astute as Tinubu to do those things you all look up to Tinubu to do

If God wishes, Tinubu will become president and you and all your ilks will bow before him

Sore losers
keep dreaming, useless youth

9 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by Olarewaju89: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
But Buhari dey smoke weed na grin

7 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by Ajibade123(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
I really loved his responses

Do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my
contact

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by m140(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sunofgod:
......that explains your lack of creativity / success in music,

[img]https://media./images/881fa7c4e6fc461d8e69e6be1b1052e3/tenor.gif[/img]
Nawa for you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by emmydiamon(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wish I can stop smoking weed too, cause I smoke everyday, sometimes 10 wrap of weed a day.

9 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” by seanwilliam(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Davash222:

You don’t drink
You don’t smoke
You don’t womanize.

even though I dont normally find sense in your posts most time except funny jab.. this particular post really makes sense and it Carries a very powerful message, how person go dey lifeless?? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue Wins Model Challenge At Miss World 2017 & Advances To Top 40 / Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin / Toolz At Wimbiz Annual Conference. Stuns In Cleavage Revealing Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.