Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far (1512 Views)

This Is My First Time To Buy A Car. So What Are The Things To Look Out For ? / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by dmariowizzy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hello good people.. I would really appreciate it if you can share your experience with a tokunbo car brought from Apapa Berger car stands, I’m planning on visiting it this week, please share your experience... thank you In advance
Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by duduade: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sha carry your mechanic

3 Likes

Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by euwajeh(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Please carry mechanic and make sure you do vin check . Don't forget to check custom paper it is very very important because most cars in that place don't have original custom paper , or there are under paid custom duty. Talking from experience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by mvphenryeto5: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
euwajeh:
Please carry mechanic and make sure you do vin check . Don't forget to check custom paper it is very very important because most cars in that place don't have original custom paper , or there are under paid custom duty. Talking from experience.

What do you mean by underpaid, is it possible to clear a car if the custom paper are not fully paid
Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by AgentGoat: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
mvphenryeto5:

What do you mean by underpaid, is it possible to clear a car if the custom paper are not fully paid
Yes

1 Like

Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by dmariowizzy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
euwajeh:

Never bought a tokunbo car before, how would I know a complete or fully paid custom paper, is there list of documents to check like of registered Naija cars with documents.. the customer papers, how many papers or documents there is and how to spot a fully paid one .. please shed more light on this sir .. please
Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by dmariowizzy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
duduade:
Sha carry your mechanic

Definitely.. thank you..
Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by melviniyke2002(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
dmariowizzy:

Never bought a tokunbo car before, how would I know a complete or fully paid custom paper, is there list of documents to check like of registered Naija cars with documents.. the customer papers, how many papers or documents there is and how to spot a fully paid one .. please shed more light on this sir .. please
get d C number, command and year vehicle got cleared.Go to any customs office for verification...its about 3k or 5k....For vin report u can contact Carguideng here....

1 Like

Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by melviniyke2002(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
dmariowizzy:

Definitely.. thank you..
nah mechanic where get scanner�

1 Like

Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by computerglobal(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
dmariowizzy:
Hello good people.. I would really appreciate it if you can share your experience with a tokunbo car brought from Apapa Berger car stands, I’m planning on visiting it this week, please share your experience... thank you In advance

It is always a good idea to take a used car to a mechanic before you purchase it. Even the best of all mechanics may not be able to tell you everything that might be wrong with the car. Car can be salvaged, flooded, rebuilt and junked and more

Get a comprehensive vehicle report today

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068
Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by dmariowizzy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
melviniyke2002:
get d C number, command and year vehicle got cleared.Go to any customs office for verification...its about 3k or 5k....For vin report u can contact Carguideng here....

1 - C number

2 - command

3 - year the vehicle got cleared

Just these 3 things??
Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by melviniyke2002(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
dmariowizzy:

1 - C number

2 - command

3 - year the vehicle got cleared

Just these 3 things??
yea
Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by 9icetoo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
mvphenryeto5:

And it is a regular occurrence. 99% of dealers do not pay full duty.
Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by 9icetoo(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
dmariowizzy:

You have been told to consult Gazzuzz to get you a car. I am not holding brief for him but I am yet to meet anyone who has been disappointed when dealing with him.
There are other good car dealers here. Do your due diligence. Berger is a dog eat dog place. You have made many mentions of this car you want to buy. May the force be with you.

2 Likes

Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by euwajeh(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yea most car dealers don't pay full duty but at least payment should be more than 70% . Some Berger cars are from Cotonou . I am talking from experience.
9icetoo:

And it is a regular occurrence. 99% of dealers do not pay full duty.
Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by dmariowizzy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
melviniyke2002:
yea

Alright
Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by dmariowizzy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
9icetoo:

You have been told to consult Gazzuzz to get you a car. I am not holding brief for him but I am yet to meet anyone who has been disappointed when dealing with him.
There are other good car dealers here. Do your due diligence. Berger is a dog eat dog place. You have made many mentions of this car you want to buy. May the force be with you.

I’ve asked Oga GAZZUZZ what I needed to know.. the car he recommended was out of my budget as the seller said no negotiation

Thanks though
Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by 9icetoo(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
dmariowizzy:

I’ve asked Oga GAZZUZZ what I needed to know.. the car he recommended was out of my budget as the seller said no negotiation

Thanks though
You are welcome.
Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by rowlizglobal: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Best advice is go with a mechanic. Rowliz Global Ventures is your point of call for all foreign used cars. Our office is at Euro 65 park opposite Forte oil filling station after Mile2 bustop
Check out our site on signature and select your prefered car.
dmariowizzy:
Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by diportivo: 1:04am On Oct 26, 2020
mvphenryeto5:

it is possible to clear a car without duty paid at all sef grin

1 Like

Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by 9icetoo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
diportivo:

it is possible to clear a car without duty paid at all sef grin
grin grin
If you know, you know.
Na when the motor reach ore customs or benin customs, na him body go tell the buyer. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bought A Car From Apapa Berger?? Pls Share Your Experience With The Car So Far by greatbrian(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
9icetoo:

Which force grin

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of Car Parts In Nigerian Markets,where And When / Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year / The Agony Of Owning A Car In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.