Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,216 members, 7,825,813 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) (48859 Views)

Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) / Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Omezif(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
This one is the true lover of nigeria, others should also follow.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Icebergdigital(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad
You are senseless
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by NGpatriot: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is this a little too late?

Tell that beautiful young lady that SARS is no more, it's gone for good.

The next protest should be against looting stealing and destruction of public properties and our communities.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Queseda: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
yoruba1914:
stop falling for the trick. They are paid to counter any narrative that is negative to the failed govt.
Stop feeding trolls with multiple monikers and watch them die.
They have now shifted to dividing the southern unity,dont fall for it.
Lol. Southern unity my ass. When are you issuing your quit notice to Yoruba like they issues Ibos in SW grin
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
OnyiMba:

Hungry man like you. After speaking your English, you are still a hungry man.

Okay... This one has issues with people more learned and enlightened than he is!!! Eyahhhh!!! Pele o!!! grin

Please, go sort out your self esteem issues!!! I can't help you!
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Jack005(m): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad
Abo.ki...You only know how to type jobless on nairaland.. Get a life slowpoke.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by mobi99(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad
suffering will never depart from your side,
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Oracleforce: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad

Idiot....the man is not in your league...check out his children...

Keep enjoying your shit hole country till you die.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Sufisunni: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
newscasteress:
A Nigerian man again rather than remain silent and complicit has taken to the police headquarters and the supreme court in Australia with his daughters to protest against police brutality, bad governance and most of all the unjust killings and massacre of peaceful protestors at the Lekki toll gate in Lagos, Nigeria during the "end sars" peaceful demonstrations.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGuQ6orjsY4/
It's "unarmed" not "unharmed" quite unfortunate, despite living in Australia this man doesn't this.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by NGpatriot: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad

Possibly ipobian.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by subcbouy: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad
For you mind, how you wish you are there! Ode!
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Le2money(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Did I hear u say Jobless? OMG!!! If u find ursev lucky to be in dat country for just a year, ur generations can not suffer anymore...abi u don't even know wot u are saying ni. U deserve a knock on ur head

Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by laidima88(m): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
na photo shoot this one come do
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by danchuzzy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad

You don chop? cry
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lol, stop killing "UNHARMED protesters
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Eddygre8(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nice one
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by junglej: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
GallantDuke:

Give him job nah since you are the minister of Labour.

Don't mind the guy. He is just envious and wishes he was in the man's shoes
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by EmperorMaria: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Tnx 4 supporting us from Australia. His girls are growing,,,he has protested with them b4
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad

ZOMBIE
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by asobo: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
yoruba1914:
stop falling for the trick. They are paid to counter any narrative that is negative to the failed govt.
Stop feeding trolls with multiple monikers and watch them die.
They have now shifted to dividing the southern unity,dont fall for it.
Good to know that the southerners are united to see the hand written of some divisive elements on social media trying hard to divide them.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by putin2: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
If those bush meat call politicians knows what will happens later many of them will leave Nigeria now, its seem many of them are less concern but the end will justified the means ,
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
You guys are not alone,we in it together#Endbadgovt
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by capitalzero: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Racoon:
The #EndSARS, #EndPoliceBrutality/Impunity, #EndBadGovernance message have gone round the world and will continue reverberate for a long time to come.#JusticeForVictimsofLekkiShooting

They though lekki massacre would end the protests but it backfired. It is just the beginning but another in dimension
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by nothingzpoil: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
jesmond3945:
buy sense

Are you a human being?

The formation and complexion of your finger looks exactly like that of a chimpanzee

No offense, just wanna know
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by saintneo(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
GallantDuke:
The girls be like "Dad said we are Nigerians and they are killing Nigerians back home", ask them their home state and you are in for a shocker. Protesting abroad is sweet because you won't be afraid of any trigger happy police officer and you will protest peacefully in a serene environment.

They have Yoruba ancestry.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by 12inchess: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Eba mi ki gbolahan. O ran olosho lo si school.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Tareq1105: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
GallantDuke:
The girls be like "Dad said we are Nigerians and they are killing Nigerians back home", ask them their home state and you are in for a shocker. Protesting abroad is sweet because you won't be afraid of any trigger happy police officer and you will protest peacefully in a serene environment.

You'll be shock that these children know their home state.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Sweet kiss

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer on board the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message
To the Whatsapp contact on the signature

Thank you.....

You've been posting this for a while now, I have concerns. Why is the opportunity still open? No time frame? Or shortage of content writers? Cause the remuneration is not unattractive. I'm just curious.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by RedPhoenix: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
placeofallure:

You've been posting this for a while now, I have concerns. Why is the opportunity still open? No time frame? Or shortage of content writers? Cause the remuneration is not unattractive. I'm just curious.

On the contrary. The team has grown from 2 to 18 persons. The project keeps expanding and more projects keeps coming in that the entire team of 18 can't keep up with. So its in its expansion phase to attain 25 partakers then recruitment will be o'er at this point
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Pls help me ask him o, but don't think he has sha cuz hunger self na bastard e fit make person dey misyarn
wizzyrich:
Is your life here in Nigeria better than his ? Have you eaten today ?
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lord, please, I need to travel out.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by ekejose(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
NigerianAustral:
Shame on you bros, this guy didn't even have to do anything, he's not part of the suffering here but idiots like you will still utter rubbish

You are part of Nigerian problem. To use you do ritual dey hungry me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Crowd In Illorin. See Photos / Ogun Farmer Killed In Imeko By Fulani Herdsmen (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Ike Ekweremadu Emerges Deputy-Senate President Of 8th Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.