Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums (69647 Views)

Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In / Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by dre11(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, has narrated how his Chief of Staff, Ladan Salihu, opened the warehouse which stores COVID-19 palliatives in the state for hoodlums.

The governor explained that his CoS flung the doors of the warehouse opened when hoodlums attempted a raid on the storage facility.

Mohammed, who made this known on his verified Twitter handle, said the hoodlums were disappointed when they saw an empty warehouse, adding that the foodstuffs were distributed between May and August.

The governor wrote:

Today, hoodlums attempted a raid on the COVID-19 palliatives warehouse in Bauchi State. My Chief of Staff was informed and he ordered the warehouse to be opened.

They saw it was empty, and they turned back. And that’s because we shared everything to beneficiaries as and when due.

For accountability, when we started distribution months ago, I ensured to set up a high powered committee that included myself.

The core of my mandate remains the crucial drive to give Bauchi State citizens a better prospect and more excellent opportunity for a prosperous life. We are doing this, and we will continue to do more.

I am excited to re-emphasise that between May and August this year, my administration launched multiple rounds of distribution of #COVID19 palliatives to beneficiaries across Bauchi State.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SenBalaMohammed/status/1320337942381006850

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell,no politician can be trusted.

254 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Yobabad: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
Are you sure it was not moved to another warehouse? Are you sure sir?

209 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by limeta(f): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bauchi you sure say you no deliver the pallative to boko haram and isis just saying.

And again any body hear about or from boko lately.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by ehinmowo: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Until I see actual everyday people that testify that they received those item at those times, it remains a fluke. Blv Nigerian politicians at your own peril.

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Rhapsodia: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Okay cheesy

Smart Governor....After Albert Einstein, respect Nigerian Politicians....wisdom will not kill them.

Those palliatives are somewhere...the hoodlums should raid his house.

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Brandonx(m): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2020
undecided The items were moved to another warehouse.
I don't trust politicians.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by DenreleDave(m): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by ignis: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2020
The palliative was probably moved to another warehouse while warehouses in other states where being looted.

I will encourage the bauchi youths to search and find the new location where the palliatives have been moved to.

39 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by realstars: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2020
So They Have Looted Up Everything At The Right Time? Nothing Left For The Boys.

What i noticed is that, the endSars Is an open door to crime.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2020
angry angry angry angry
I heard a bag of rice is now 18k. The borders have been forced open and customs chased away.

Me wey no see anything loot. I dey vex

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by djflexcy: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2020
Does it mean the North are more wiser than the West? Food for thought

8 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by ecomalchemist(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2020
All na Sakamanje, tunamania.
Politicians are very afraid, they never anticipated that this day would come.

Put them on thier toes till they get no rest. Bunch of clowns !!!

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from low blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

Check my signature

4 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2020
They have moved the food to another warehouse. But don’t worry, it’s hide and seek. People will still find it. It’s an irony that they’re hiding from the masses what belongs to the masses.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Successmind(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2020
Baba don re-package plan
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by kponkedenge(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2020
What I don't understand is that.... So the masses knew all these while that there was palliatives stashed somewhere by our leaders for months... And only decided to raid them around the country during this period?

3 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Thaheer(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2020
O
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Officialgarri: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Yobabad:
Are you sure it was moved to another warehouse? I you sure sir?
Yet no protester/hoodlum sighted them moving it?

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by nauto: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2020
haha
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Benjanni(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Bokoharam is the government and the government is bokoharam.

who has heard anything from bokoharam for the past three weeks

Northern government are hiding something from the masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Raxxye(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Who received the ones you shared?
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Coldie(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Meanwhile wike confidently was inspecting covid19 palliatives warehouse given to him to share to the people, saying he will protect it with his sweat that he suffered to get them.

Real definition of wicked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by crookes(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2020
The palliative are hidden in the warehouse at Shadawanka Military Base...
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Heffalump(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2020
.....and so, Mr govano what's the morals of the lesson now, ? sad

Yet people are still helpless and hungry
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by ChoiceDesigns(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2020
Lol you sure.

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Abiamaka(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2020
imagine a state ravaged by war doing this. Yet the other so-called peaceful states could not come close to this
I heard he even added cash of 17,500 to each of them
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by dalass(f): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Holyterrorist:
Lies from the pit of hell,no politician can be trusted.

Exactly

They can lie for Africa kiss

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by cho25bc(f): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Oga gov don move palliatives to another warehouse when he heard that they hoodlums were coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu / IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.