Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo (619 Views)

See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) / My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo / Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by Rikidony(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lewis Hamilton took to his Instagram to upload photos of him putting on a customized EndSARS T-shirt. This is one of his ways of protesting against SARS brutality in Nigeria.

Lewis Hamilton is a British racing driver who races in Formula One for Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport. A six-time Formula One World Champion, he is widely regarded as one of the greatest drivers in the history of the sport and considered by some to be the greatest of all time. He won his first World Drivers’ Championship with McLaren in 2008, before moving to Mercedes in 2013, with whom he has won a further five titles.

1 Like

Re: British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by vanbonattel: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
The only people who don't support endsars are government criminal elements.

2 Likes

Re: British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by Rikidony(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
I wanna use this medium to congratulate Lewis Hamilton on his 92 wins today, breaking the record of most wins, congrats dude, thanks for standing with Nigerian Youths at this trying times.
#EndSars
#Wemove

lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by Joshmodest(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Outisders who aren't citizens of Nigeria have been lending their voices to this fight , and our President had to be begged to come and say nonsense on TV ....
God knows I put off my gen immediately I saw the lifeless man on my screen , and put it back on when I was sure he had finished fooling himself ...up until now I don't know what he said and I don't want to know !
As at now we don't have a country !

5 Likes

Re: British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Youth are speaking for us
While oldies are crying
Re: British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by SoBright101: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
May God keep blessing you

Only paid agents believe otherwise

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction.

4 Likes

Re: British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by helinues: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Legend Hamilton

1 Like

Re: British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by Damikjay(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
thank u Hamilton for these, ur support is not taken for granted.
Anyways the fight against SARS in Nigeria is somehow over,I wish u can channel ur resources and influence into publicizing #endbadgovernment. we would be very grateful

1 Like

Re: British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by merieam16(f): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Thank you,we appreciate ...some people will shout fake news nw

Awon oponu
Re: British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by sapientia(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
G O A T
Re: British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
If Jonathan had sent soldiers to shoot at Buhari when he was protesting, would Buhari be alive to rule Nigeria today ? Just asking.
Re: British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by wristbangle: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Thank you. You have done your part.

Funny thing is the wicked souls don't give a damn about this. Truly our voice was expressed to the world about the brutality of our leaders. #soro some werey, #end police brutality, # end NG politicians, # End looting, etc
Re: British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by EagleNest(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
SoBright101:
May God keep blessing you

Only paid agents believe otherwise

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction.

I agree. I observed similar thing here.
Re: British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by Fahdiga(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
it is welcome
Re: British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by Fahdiga(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Our dear Lewis, you are indeed a human with conscience and emotion. our leaders most especially Buhari , Tinubu and their cohorts are devils in human form. nothing like human sympathy in them. they kill and maim with reckless abandon. they steal and loot without mercy. they curse and insult Nigerians to their satisfaction. your voice is heard loud and clear but pressurize your country to help disintegrate this faulty contraption called Nigeria
Re: British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by Greatomotoy: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Great boost
Re: British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by Okoroawusa: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
People we wan collect in the name of activists don collect dem don go...na the story of wetin dem create we dey discuss now.

Mr Hamilton, they is no organization called SARS in Nigeria. In fact I don't even think u know where Nigeria is on the world map.
Re: British Formula One Legend Lewis Hamilton Supports The #endsars Movement - photo by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 26, 2020
Nigerian youths are asking for pics or nobody was killed
Very pathetic
All of you asking for pics will die a miserable death
We shall see your family's pics soon being massacred

(1) (Reply)

Can We Chart A Course Of Ideas To #endbrutality? / Mere Allegation, Has Anyone Ever Seen Any Evidence That IPOB Killed Anybody? / A Letter To Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.