Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,486 members, 7,861,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? (484 Views)

NTA NEWS Yola Said The Looted Palliatives Were Kept For Rainy Days / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday / Fate Of 7 Governors Uncertain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by Indabello: 12:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

Reading about how Covid-19 palliatives were left under lock and key across the country left me disheartened and got me thinking?

If the Palliatives were not distributed as planned considering the pang of inconvenience the Covid Pandemic subjected every one to, what would have been the fate of those materials? Putting into consideration how IDPs' funds and materials had been diverted in the past.

Why is it that almost all the Governors across the country were all guilty of this act of inhumanity of man to man?

Do you think those who broke into the warehouses across the Country have done any bad?
Pls. move to the front page
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by Indabello: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Pls. move to the front page
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by helinues: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2020
I am indifferent about it , seriously
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by OfficialAwol(m): 6:57am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:
I am indifference about it , seriously

Yea.

You are indifferent to the wickedness of the govt you support.

Would you have been indifferent if GEJ was the president?
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by helinues: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2020
9x872:
[s][/s]

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
OAMJ4
Dominique

Rule 10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by helinues: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Yea.

You are indifferent to the wickedness of the govt you support.

Would you have been indifferent if GEJ was the president?

It's too early to be fuming in the mouth
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by MsAllison(f): 6:59am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j Justwise

rule 2
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by MsAllison(f): 6:59am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2 please
let there be equity and fairness
helinues:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by AngusTV: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Maybe just a few part of it would be shared

The rest would be shared during elections to buy vote.

Someone was keeping it to share it on his birthday (palliatives that he didn’t buy with his money o)
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by MsAllison(f): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 2
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by MsAllison(f): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

mynd44
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by Lagoon0: 7:01am On Oct 26, 2020
MsAllison:
mynd44
Biko e don do
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by helinues: 7:03am On Oct 26, 2020
Lagoon0:

Biko e don do

Why not leave the guy now... No be today he has been wasting his energy cancelling my comments, provoking and intimidating then call mods on unfounded breaking of NL rules.

Mods know better...

They will soon fix him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by OfficialAwol(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

You would rather choose to throw emotional jab over reasonable and logical response to the question I asked you?
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by ePoster: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:
I am indifference about it , seriously
Indifferent? To the fact that donated palliatives were stored in warehouses by the government, during a pandemic that devastated the Nigerian economy. I'm certain that you were among the millions who starved...if not, you're wouldn't stoop this low, selling your humanity for pennies.
In issues like this, it's better to the quiet than spew trash. Even those sponsoring you would be disgusted at how callous their Apc spam bot is.
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by helinues: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2020
ePoster:
Indifferent? To the fact that donated palliatives were stored in warehouses by the government, during a pandemic that devastated the Nigerian economy. I'm certain that you were among the millions who starved...if not, you're wouldn't stoop this low, selling your humanity for pennies.
In issues like this, it's better to the quiet than spew trash. Even those sponsoring you would be disgusted at how callous their Apc spam bot is.

Wait, didn't you sleep well? If you do, then I see no reason why you want to start your new week this way.

You better go back to bed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by Indabello: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2020
AngusTV:
Maybe just a few part of it would be shared

The rest would be shared during elections to buy vote.

Someone he was keeping it to share it on his birthday (palliatives that he didn’t buy with his money o)

That is the most annoying part of it. So, Nigerians are entitle to feeding only when he is throwing a feast were he would be celebrated. How did we get here pls?
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by helinues: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2020
OfficialAwol:

You would rather choose to throw emotional jab over reasonable and logical response to the question I asked you?

Abeg, people with reasonable comments should come forward

Next
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by Lagoon0: 7:10am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

Why not leave the guy now... No be today he has been wasting his energy cancelling my comments, provoking and intimidating then call mods on unfounded breaking of NL rules.

Mods know better...

They will soon fix him
But your own sef too much! Haba!
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by helinues: 7:14am On Oct 26, 2020
Lagoon0:

But your own sef too much! Haba!

Broda, you have no idea about that guy...

He is doing same to other 30 NL's.. This is not about me.

Infact, mods are getting irritated with his behaviors.. He had made use of nothing less than 80 monikers in just 2 weeks..

You read right, 80 monikers for cancellation which have been wiped out, still this guy continue to break NL rules and dare all the mods together to do their worst.

Na him papa get NL?

Mods wey dey ban probably no on desk yet. They will soon fix him as usual

Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by WonderManly(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2020
#"Do you think those who broke into the warehouses across the Country have done any bad?"#

Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by ePoster: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

Wait, didn't you sleep well? If you do, then I see no reason why you want to start your new week this way.

You better go back to bed
Still shut up. You are an insensitive buffoon. Do you know how many families staved? How many individuals who hung themselves as a result of hunger? How heartless are you? Seriously!
Next time, avoid issues like this. They warrant curses
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by div111(m): 7:21am On Oct 26, 2020
9x872:
[s][/s]

damn see his ballsgrin
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of The Looted Palliatives? by helinues: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2020
ePoster:
Still shut up. You are an insensitive buffoon. Do you know how many families staved? How many individuals who hung themselves as a result of hunger? How heartless are you? Seriously!
Next time, avoid issues like this. They warrant curses

Handkerchief dey in bulk for sale ooo..

It comes at a cheaper price

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Is A Saboteur, His Defection Can’t Weaken PDP Says Kalu / Zimbabweans Sorely Miss Mugabe As Mnangagwa Unleashes Unprecedent Brutality. / Dabiri-erewa Under Fire Over False Claim On Abducted Katsina Schoolboys (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.