Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection (85340 Views)

Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate / #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate / PHOTO: Osinbajo, Obiano Uses Boat During Inspection Of Anambra Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Mars16(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Detective Sherlock Holmes Fashola, the greatest detective of all time. I laugh this man and I pray nobody should use you for their foolish purpose, Amen.

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Mars16(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
slowice:
These apc guys should audition for Hollywood roles.... This is ridiculous. What is wrong with this people?
You'll see some people will still buy this new movie produced by the federal government in Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by slowice(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mars16:
You'll see some people will still buy this new movie produced by the federal government in Nigeria.

He found a camcorder that the lens is closed and turned sideways and the idiot use handkerchief to pick it up lol..... Clown of the award goes to fashola

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by subcbouy: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Their special camera to deceive people again. If you fall for this, you are to be blamed.

Some persons have clean the area before now. How come camcorder is seen after cleaning.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Mars16(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
slowice:

He found a camcorder that the lens is closed and turned sideways and the idiot use handkerchief to pick it up lol..... Clown of the award goes to fashola
please no insults but he didn't think before he agreed to do that.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by IamAsiri: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Someone wants to snitch on Buhari and his military

They are about to expose what truly happened...

Fashola knows if he is the one credited with the video that help expose faces of the killer soldiers he would score some cheap political point

Snitch indeed grin. On top closed camcorder grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Mars16(m): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
slowice:

please no insults but he didn't think before he agreed to do that. I believe this is all planned by the federal government and he needs this;

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by TecM0: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
IamAsiri:

Snitch indeed grin. On top closed camcorder grin grin grin

You think someone as smart and curny like Fashola doesn't already know the content of the camcorder before staging the stunt?! You think he would pick a IndecentStar's camcorder so as to bury his own political life

Lol
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Originalsly: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hmmm.... this guy need to be stoned for disrespecting our intelligence in these no smiling times.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
I used to have little respect for this goat called Fashola, now it's gone.

These politicians take us for fools
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Nyanabo(m): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Special Agent Fashola i hail you #Sherlockholmes
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Nyanabo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
slowice:

Aswr, for him mind now him don discover River Niger
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Sameercarter(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nollywood actors
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by bigjackass: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
and this fashola na lawyer o undecided
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Mazichiji: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Mazichiji: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
CCTV 2020 model
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Ennybouy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Our so called leaders should just take up roles in Nollywood as another side hustle,because I can see they are excellent scriptwriters.

On a more serious note,these people are the real fools for trying to fool us.

I am still trying to comprehend this stage play.

What a JOKE of a country!
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by opribo(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mokason288:
FTC make una show me love for no reason grin

No be APC again, Fashola finds camera after 5days ...

We are wiser now FASHOLA and his APC goons dropped that camera there to deceive Zombies

He might even see an evidence that the protesters where the ones shooting at the soldiers undecided

Nansense and ingredients

Exactly, a camera that clean and expensive would be left in that lekki toll gate of all places and it was only the Fashola that found it. You guys are evil indeed. Keep on trying to justify your evil.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by fotadmowmend(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Comedy ..... Na governor dey see hidden camera
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Nweike190(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mokason288:
FTC make una show me love for no reason grin

No be APC again, Fashola finds camera after 5days ...

We are wiser now FASHOLA and his APC goons dropped that camera there to deceive Zombies

He might even see an evidence that the protesters where the ones shooting at the soldiers undecided

Nansense and ingredients

I hope the camera is still running.. angry
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Nweike190(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
All of a sudden fashola wey Dy Abuja come Lagos 5 days after see mystery camera, I wonder how these useless apc pple Dy take us for this country, these people think we are stupid angry

The soldiers that was there nor see camera

Lawma cleaned the place them nor see camera

Some Nigerians wey even clean there nor see camera

Some Nigerians that was there live looking for any dead or injured persons nor see camera

Arise staff were there them nor see camera

Journalist go there Dem nor see camera

All of a sudden Abuja Jack baeur and his crew 5days after the outburst see mystery camera. This useless Man fashola just make me loose d Small respect I get for am

Apc people e nor go better for una shall angry

Do not be surprised if they bring out a doctored video.

I hope the camera is still running.... sad
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Nuclear99(m): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
All of a sudden fashola wey Dy Abuja come Lagos 5 days after see mystery camera, I wonder how these useless apc pple Dy take us for this country, these people think we are stupid angry

Some Nigerians that was there live looking for any dead or injured persons nor see camera

All of a sudden Abuja Jack baeur and his crew 5days after the outburst see mystery camera. This useless Man fashola just make me loose d Small respect I get for am

you are wise man
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by marysboy: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
But this thing no funny Sha. Why person papa wey attain such peak in life go dey do this Kain nonsense.
Abeg where that alomo bitters dey mk I cool my head....mscheeewww
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Ronzy1990(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Aahhh!.. Fashola how did they get you to agree to and become this foolish?.....Shame on U!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by PureKach: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
These politicians are the stupid ones for thinking that we are stupid

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by coruso(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Story
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

It's not that they think we're stupid. It's just the level of reasoning of an average Nigerian government official. You really can't understand how galactically stupid an average govt official is. The other day the army authorities were charging a soldier with cyber crime for making a video calling the army out on their high handedness. Now, if that's not stupidity...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Lambarry1: 5:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Am so disappointed Fashola will be a player in this soap opera. I thought him to be the only man of honor remaining in this government after VP has been rendered to a glorified houseboy.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Lambarry1: 5:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Camera left fallow in an open place like that 4 over 6 days where hoodlums, area boys thugs'l, soldiers and protesters have been keeping vigil not to be seen by any of these group and only to be seen by the eagle eye of of an APC government official. At this rate i will attempt a stowaway on the next international flight I am tired of this place. Period.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by alexola20(m): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash / AA Mohammed: Zip And Buttons Of Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.