Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) (9491 Views)

Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / Ibrahim Sakaba: Slain Nigerian Army Commander Hailed For Selflessness In Boko Ha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by DennisEche(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
SHIT, RIP MEN, SAME WAY WE FOUND OUT THE DEATH OF MY COUSIN BROTHER WHO WAS KILLED BY BH ONLINE WHEN THE N/A WERE DENYING HIS DEATH
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by iamoyindamola(m): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Pentagon007:
This just reminds me Biko Haram is a product of Police Brutality. Had the police not murdered YUSUF, there wouldn't have been a Biko haram and these soldiers would still be alive with their families.
Correct
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
The reason why these gallant men are dying is because of some old crooks greed. The northern oligarchs knows how to end Boko Haram. But they won't because it's a cash crow for them. Just Killin people's children for nothing.
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Aboks:

This fight is government fighting against government

Nigerian political generals against innocent soldiers

You just said it all... That's what is happening with boko Haram.
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Krucifax:
Terrorists release pictures of fallen Nigerian solders. Further evidence of how the nation is being failed by the government. A government that likes to fabricate stories about the victory over islamic terrorism in Northern Nigeria.
An inept and incompetent government with a clueless retiree at the helm enabled by the likes of Tinubu and co.
what exactly does your post has to do with Tinubu
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
what killed them
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by shugabasbn: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
My God bless the Chadian force, by now their Commander would have given a precise report to the CnC and togter their hideout would have bungled out.
But in my country, they are in Aso rock with CnC drinking Fura de Nunu

RIP
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by 0Brien: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
ProT:

Don't get it twisted; they are the reason why so many mothers have lost their sons and daughters, who went out to protest (peacefully) but didn't return.

Blame that on indiscipline. The fact still stands.
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by KingMack(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jus see the kind old rusted AK47 wey that slain soldier hold..make God EPP us all sad
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by Ikennamurphy: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
DennisEche:
SHIT, RIP MEN, SAME WAY WE FOUND OUT THE DEATH OF MY COUSIN BROTHER WHO WAS KILLED BY BH ONLINE WHEN THE N/A WERE DENYING HIS DEATH
Was his compensation paid to his family?
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by DennisEche(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Was his compensation paid to his family?
YEAH THEY LATTER DID
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by africantony: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
you are one of the problem, nigeria won't get any better.
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by Kccheechy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Are you sure this is in Nigeria?? Remember Nigeria is not the only country in west Africa fighting terrorism!! How can these pictures be verified to come from Nigeria?? I'm seriously hoping that these are not our soldiers.
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by Smony: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
God help us in this country
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by RoyjonesSnr: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
ishowdotgmail:

Something must kill a man
Bro I go don pm you but na temporary mail , abeg send me your email so I go fit send you mail there directly . Talked about staph for the thread
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
RoyjonesSnr:

Bro I go don pm you but na temporary mail , abeg send me your email so I go fit send you mail there directly . Talked about staph for the thread
Ishowdot@gmail.com
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by RoyjonesSnr: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2020
ishowdotgmail:

Ishowdot@gmail.com
I don send mail sir
Re: Terrorists Release Pictures Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers(viewers Discretion) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2020
RoyjonesSnr:

I don send mail sir

Replied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC / Court Strikes Out Emefiele Brothers’ Suits Against AGF, DSS / Senate Backs Convocation Of National Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.