Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

APC Change!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Change!!! (208 Views)

See Reason APC Change Naira Notes, Dino Melaye Explain, Video / APC Change: APC Ward Congress In Akwa Ibom Turns Bloody[[graphic Photos] / If APC Change Is A Car... It Drives Only Backwards (in Reverse Mode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Change!!! by Ekpeitut: 4:32am On Oct 26, 2020
The recent events in our country has given me renewed hope in our youths. I must say minus to the uncertainties that plague us daily in Nigeria you cannot help but agree that Nigeria is on the verge of a cataclysmic rebirth. Those old crooks never thought a day would come that the youths and all the oppressed people of Nigeria would fight back (e shock dem).

I am very pleased with our youths except those who have hijacked this noble cause to perpetuate evil. However, WE MOVE! The security agencies should be alive to their responsibility of protecting lives and properties because that's the primary reason we have a government in place and failure to rein in on these looters and arsonist only highlights the grave incompetence of the APC government.

Now back to the topic. I'll make this simple. The APC rode on the "change" slogan into power and now they are totally oblivious and confused on what to do. Luckily or unfortunately time and chance has presented them a rare avenue to effect that change they so professed.

No need to crack their heads on what to do just implement the reforms presented to you by the masses or go down in history as the gravest mistake in Nigerians ever made by allowing you guys " rig yourselves into power " and also suffer at the hands of the oppressed.
#ENDSARS
#ENDBADGOVERNMENT
#ENDJUMBOSALARIESFORLAZYASSPOLITICIANS.

(1) (Reply)

The Hoarding Of Palliatives By Governors Is A Blessing In Disguise / Payment Of N30,000 Grants To 333,000 Artisans Under Esp Begins / Endsars Protest: Aremo Ademola Sues For Calm, Commends Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.