Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest (37130 Views)

Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock / 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) / Tunde Bakare: Police Nearly Shot Me Dead During Ali Must Go Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by chatinent: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2020
Sb is coming to say “my heart goes out.. ”
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Stricklybidness(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Incoming governor of Lagos state only if he decides to contest.It will be a done deal after the north finish off Tinubu patapata by then...
Most big time businessmen are not interested in politics.
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2020
GreaterFuture:
I shouldn't have wasted my time replying you.
Waste no time further please.. Peace is your birthright

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Nickshrapnel: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2020
Jabioro:
We all felt the same way ...I joined Babagida must go 1989 and Abiola mandate must restore, civil society of Nigeria..I struggled with NADCO to regained power from the devil back to devourers..Here we are again my children had started the same way..
This is why I’m scared of this country, you fought and hoped for a better Nigeria, but look where we are. I also is fighting and hoping for a better Nigeria, how am I sure it would end any different than how yours ended?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by JoeEeL(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2020
Pls where is Lauretta Onochie na?

Let her come out and speak all those are nonsense speech she used to say..

Now she sabi say Naija youth eye don really red. angry
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by TecM0: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:
Probably he was still struggling then

Former Lagos Governor Sir Otedolas son... I bet he barely went to have fun at the Ali must go protest as a 16 year old

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2020
Jabioro:
We all felt the same way ...I joined Babagida must go 1989 and Abiola mandate must restore, civil society of Nigeria..I struggled with NADCO to regained power from the devil back to devourers..Here we are again my children had started the same way..
wettin dy do this one
Shey you don old ni grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Metaltears: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2020
Jabioro:

Epa domo

How are you doing today sir

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Omoslim26: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Incoming governor of Lagos state only if he decides to contest.It will be a done deal after the north finish off Tinubu patapata by then...

Tell yourself the truth does Tinubu appears to you in your dreams

nb:I am not a fan of tifnubu
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by owolabi5: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2020
Better Days Ahead

CarPapers.com.ng
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Nickshrapnel: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:

Former Lagos Governor Sir Otedolas son... I bet he barely went to have fun at the Ali must go protest as a 16 year old
What makes you think only the poor protest? Or is that not what you mean
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Asifiwe(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2020
After that his father stole government money which he inherited to become a "Billionaire"

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Passionate1(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
The government will never change, isn't it obvious? I guess the oldies will keep on ruling us

Only if we allow it to be. . .there's always a way out. .we must put pressure on them and never give up d fight. .
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by TecM0: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
What makes you think only the poor protest? Or is that not what you mean

In most cases frustrated people who are fed up protest... And a rich 16 year old son of a Lagos former governor just doesn't fit that picture

Zahra Buhari and Kiki Osinbajo also protested EndSARs in Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2020
1978 till date and here are we again still battling for the betterment of this shithole
Say this after me with faith,if you don't have the faith then don't bother yourself..
MY UNBORN KIDS WON'T GROW UP IN NIGERIA!!!!!!
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Basicend: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2020
SoBright101:
I hate when government ask youths to come negotiate. Negotiate what? Do anyone has to negotiate about good governance? All we are saying is make Nigeria habitable for everyone not only the political class and their family.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They operates mostly in the midnight.

Bros,

Dialogue and negotiation is the only way forward.

You youths are always filled with aggression, energy about everything.

There has to be critical analysis of the state of both parties I.e govt and the youths, its always far better than destruction and violence.
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Seniorwriter(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2020
Lagoon0:

He's a business Man what do you expect from him. Can't he carry olosho in peace again?
Those dumb girls I saw them later boasting to their fellow bitch they had romance with a billionaire.
Mind you FO has nothing to lose demanding for better governance including dangote, he's a governor in making and doesn't want to contest.

Because he's a business man doesn't mean he should go against his children.

My dad is a CBN ex staff and supporter of buhari but doesn't go against me and my sis when we voice out our opinion about government.

As a true Citizen you don't need to have something to loose before you advocate for good Governance...
So many people in western world fight for one good thing or the other even when they have nothing to gain from the fight!

Always post positively you don't need to talk down on a norm for you to make a point and this one is even invalid "Femi Otedola" has nothing to loose ...this ideology is why masses are in lack while the leaders live large in their expense.

© Seniorwriter

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Btruth: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2020
Your comments is more valuable than one stupid old man coming out to tell us that "he still remain the Jagaban of Lagos".
Who Jagaban epp?

Awon werey agbalagba!

sad

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Neddstark: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Femi Otedola is a Capitalist in a very Corrupt, Rotten System
F.O arranged for Canadian prostitutes that wanted to Cast him to be taken to detention and were tortured till they cooperated and were sent back to their own country
F.O is a beneficiary of the very Corrupt, inept, mismanaged System, remember when he "donated" ₦200M to the library during Obasanjo's regime? I could go on and on.

I remember that case. He abused power there. If he were to be in a developed nation, it would have been a big scandal that would have shook his family.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Kingspin(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2020
To make that change

Aboki needs to be a wrinkle.
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by olajizz01(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2020
OfficialAwol:

You know I feel PDP should beg him with the ticket.

Jimi Agbaje seems to have been kidding all along.
PDP and otedola of subsidies are not different from those in power now,they even worst during their 16yrs.

Truly, some of you guy hidden under Endsars to fight your political enemy in which you are no different,even,I can never trust any third forces that emerged as a results of this protest talk less useless PDP and APC.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by OfficialAwol(m): 8:16am On Oct 26, 2020
olajizz01:
PDP and otedola of subsidies are not different from those in power now,they even worst during their 16yrs.

Truly, some of you guy hidden under Endsars to fight your political enemy in which you are no different,even,I can never trust any third forces that emerged as a results of this protest talk less useless PDP and APC.

So you would rather waste your vote?
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by ecomalchemist(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2020
All our leaders and businessmen are fools, paddle your canoe yourself.

Nigeira is beyond redemption and currently on flight mode.

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from low blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2020
Lagoon0:

He's a business Man what do you expect from him. Can't he carry olosho in peace again?
Those dumb girls I saw them later boasting to their fellow bitch they had romance with a billionaire.
Mind you FO has nothing to lose demanding for better governance including dangote, he's a governor in making and doesn't want to contest.

My dad is a CBN ex staff and supporter of buhari but doesn't go against me and my sis when we voice out our opinion about government.

No wonder ur brain is so WASHED with hypogrin grin

Do you also know that Femi's dad was a former GOVERNOR of Lagos State

Do you know what that means?

Life insurance! The family still benefits from the GOVT till date!!!!!!...Why didn't he speek up during d protest??

Una no just get sense!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by naiirablog1: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2020
Lagoon0:

Let's be friends.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by lexy2014: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2020
SoBright101:
I hate when government ask youths to come negotiate. Negotiate what? Do anyone has to negotiate about good governance? All we are saying is make Nigeria habitable for everyone not only the political class and their family.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They operates mostly in the midnight.

Bless u for ur comment especially ur first paragraph. A report on SARS reforms was submitted to buhari in June 2019. D recommendations of report are similar to that of d demands of d protesters. But buhari didn't implement this report since last year. If he did, I don't think anybody will be on d street. This whole incident would have been avoided. To hear & read statements saying youths should come negotiate & help govt find solutions that they already have but refuse to implement, is a crime against humanity

www.channelstv.com/2019/06/03/committee-on-sars-reforms-submits-report-to-buhari/amp/
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by SmartyPants(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2020
SoBright101:

[b]Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. [/b]Beware of the propaganda

lol!!

Why not post the real pics then?
Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by dominique(f): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2020
Who is Ali? Obasanjo was the military head of state in 1978 before handing over to the Civilian Shehu Shagari government in 1979. Who is now Ali? The Lagos State military administrator?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest by bluefilm: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2020
Guyman don dey take style beg these angry youths make dem no come loot am. grin grin grin

Wetin kwansign #EndSARS protests of 2020 with your "Ali Must Go" protest of 1978?

Was Ali a SARS officer or what? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna / NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.