Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration (29133 Views)

SA Seizes Mercedes From Mbuso Moloi Who Looted Groceries During The Riots / 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim / [VIDEO] Tailor Weeps As Her Shop Is Destroyed During Stay At Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by excomarow(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2020
J
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by hardbody: 7:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Jabioro:
Your people bare busy destroying other states /public facilities..

Can you just shut up and make sense for once. Buy, borrow or steal sense but please stop posting trash.
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by adisababa1234: 7:30am On Oct 26, 2020
This yah statements is commendable
They should keep on burning government property that the government don't use but only use by them.
It is painful,
Awon were somebody
Their generation will be wiped out everyone that partook in it.
Mr Governor leave them to their fate I wish other governors will follow suit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2020
Jabioro:
I totally agree with u ... But I also dare you natural born cowards to do your worst!!

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by History555: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2020
Idiot governor thinks he is sounding smart as if the projects he is doing are not inflated
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Chibuike17: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2020
Nonsense Mr idiot na your money?
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2020
like you are doing the masses a favor!

Na ur papa money u use build am?

Look how he said it as if he didn't embezzle half of the fund meant for the project, oh yes! don't do it, next youth coming will do a better job that u old fools...

Look at our employees telling the employers(Masses) what he can or cannot do

This politicians see themselves as demi gods
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Ade001ng(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2020
You are so right!

"*Do we need youths to have a better country?*

Sadly, our current leaders started leading as youths.

Check their respective ages and subtract the last 20 years of democracy from it and let's see what we have.

Let's take Rotimi Amaechi for instance.

He is 55 now.

He's 6 years into Minister. That means he became Minister at 49.

He was Governor for 8 years. That means he became Governor at 41. Prior that, he was Speaker for 8 years, that means he was Speaker at 33. Freaking 33!

How youth can youth be!

Do the maths for all of them and you will see that youth has brought us nothing.

Fashola is 57.

He was in Tinubu's Cabinet.

Tinubu became Governor 21 years ago.

Remove 21 from 57, that's 36.

How youth can youth be?

Wike is 53.

He has been in power for the last 15/20 years.
That's 33-35.

How youth can youth be?

Dimeji Bankole was a freaking 37 as Speaker in the National Assembly.

Ahmed Lawan is 61.

He is been in the assembly since 1999. That was 21 years ago at the age of 40.

Even if President Buhari is 80yrs now, he was head of state in 1983, 37yrs ago, remove that from 80, that means he became the Head of State at the age of 43yrs and has bn instrumental corridor of power ever since.

See what we have.

What did we gain?

We don't need the youths.
We need a change of mindset and attitude, we need a change in the way parents nurture and train their children.

Both young and old.

Else, it's the same story.

Youths have always been in power!
They became old in power!

Yet we are here!"[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Emmatech1996: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2020
Wahala
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Metaltears: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2020
Jabioro:

Thunder fire you for trying to bring tribalism into this you cursed idiot

Are your people in other states not destroying properties?

And you wonder why people hate your tribe
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by TecM0: 7:40am On Oct 26, 2020
cool

Simple and straightforward

He built a police station and equipped it and you burnt it down, then it means you don't need it, so no point wasting state fund

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Apogee14: 7:49am On Oct 26, 2020
edit
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Exjoker(m): 7:50am On Oct 26, 2020
Reinaldo:

Who created the urchins?
Here we go with another trading blames again... There are better way we could have vet off our anger without destroying public properties. They will still use our money to rebuild them again.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by hatakekakashi: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Jabioro:
If you have proof show it now or shut up forever. Igbos can as well claim yourubas are the one destroying their states too

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Heavensent01(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2020
humilitypays:
Hahahahahaha Yoruba OPC went to Ebonyi to destroy the little infrastructure we have there after their terrorist son Adeyinka Stupidson ordered them to do so in retaliation of what IPOB youths did to Tinubu's properties in Lagos, Yoruba cannot fool us oh, we know all these.

I still have a video of OPC agberos loaded in a BRT bus being offloaded at Abakiliki the night before the attack, Yoruba must rebuild Ebonyi or face the wrath of Nnamdi Kanu shocked

are you trying to attract rehab ?
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by michoim(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2020
Correct talk
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Yujin(m): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2020
humilitypays:
Hahahahahaha Yoruba OPC went to Ebonyi to destroy the little infrastructure we have there after their terrorist son Adeyinka Stupidson ordered them to do so in retaliation of what IPOB youths did to Tinubu's properties in Lagos, Yoruba cannot fool us oh, we know all these.

I still have a video of OPC agberos loaded in a BRT bus being offloaded at Abakiliki the night before the attack, Yoruba must rebuild Ebonyi or face the wrath of Nnamdi Kanu shocked
The same strategy of dividing the targeted people so they can fight themselves while the common enemy laughs at them and attack them later. We're wiser than you. Whatever was destroyed in any part of the South will be rebuilt by the respective government and relevant bodies alike. We won't blame any ethnic group or association. We're very vigilant to the devices of the enemy. Those that need to be wiped out are those terrorists in our forests attacking innocent farmers.
Freedom is near.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2020
allanphash7:
.....interesting perspective

"*Do we need youths to have a better country?*

Sadly, our current leaders started leading as youths.

Check their respective ages and subtract the last 20 years of democracy from it and let's see what we have.

Let's take Rotimi Amaechi for instance.

He is 55 now.

He's 6 years into Minister. That means he became Minister at 49.

He was Governor for 8 years. That means he became Governor at 41. Prior that, he was Speaker for 8 years, that means he was Speaker at 33. Freaking 33!

How youth can youth be!

Do the maths for all of them and you will see that youth has brought us nothing.

Fashola is 57.

He was in Tinubu's Cabinet.

Tinubu became Governor 21 years ago.

Remove 21 from 57, that's 36.

How youth can youth be?

Wike is 53.

He has been in power for the last 15/20 years.
That's 33-35.

How youth can youth be?

Dimeji Bankole was a freaking 37 as Speaker in the National Assembly.

Ahmed Lawan is 61.

He is been in the assembly since 1999. That was 21 years ago at the age of 40.

Even if President Buhari is 80yrs now, he was head of state in 1983, 37yrs ago, remove that from 80, that means he became the Head of State at the age of 43yrs and has bn instrumental corridor of power ever since.

See what we have.

What did we gain?

We don't need the youths.
We need a change of mindset and attitude, we need a change in the way parents nurture and train their children.

Both young and old.

Else, it's the same story.

Youths have always been in power!
They became old in power!

Yet we are here!"
like you said we really need honest people at the helm of things. people think youths will do any better if they get hold of power, but the truth is, if integrity is absent nothing good will come out of it all.

honesty, integrity and mindset overhaul is what we need. sadly I don't see people embracing anytime soon!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by witworth(m): 7:58am On Oct 26, 2020
nony43:
Well said, I can't be building and some urchins will be destroying. I pity those destroying properties in Abia state, watch as taxes will increase the remaining months of this year
senseless,.
1. He wouldn't say the rubbish if it were his first term in office.
2. And you wouldn't say this if you know the fact in (1)
3. Why didn't he come outside during the looting and all, why did the leaders went into hiding. Cowards, heartless and hypocrite.
Let him not do anything, another person will come and do.
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Dentmoyin(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2020
clown
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by fefenoble88: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2020
Thunder fire all of una.
Work dey? Work dey nai niggas nor work,GOAT
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by zoedew: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

There is nothing irresponsible about the statement.. Infact he hit it on the head,.. Why waste money rebuilding something you've built before. Doesn't make sense, just bc hoodlums think they can destroy anything

That, exactly, is my point! It is irresponsible to consider funds spent repairing public infrastructure damaged by whatever means a "waste". Considering that the facilities were built with public funds it should be fairly obvious to any responsible person that the real waste is when such facilities are left unrepaired. What is more when you consider the circumstances that brought about the public unrest leading to the damage. Really unfortunate to have supposed leaders think and speak in such a manner!
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Pascal9: 8:07am On Oct 26, 2020
If his mother house or his property is destroyed won't he rebuilt it. Stop looting our destiny, evil politicians and their foolish supporters
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by homosapien(m): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2020
zoedew:
Very irresponsible statement!

Most responsible speech so far, that what Sanolu should have done in Lagos.

So that people with learn to protect public property. Afterall, it is the Masse's that utilizes those facilities.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by friday2011(m): 8:16am On Oct 26, 2020
This man is in his second term I guess...

Idiots.
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by rukis360(m): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2020
This man is undoubtedly one of the best governors in the country,sound thinking.... If u bash him just knw u r sick in d head, d governor is spot on... Let d ppl dat destroyed the facilities suffer for it, the typical Nigerian mentality is too primitive in my opinion... We all need to change the way we see thing and try to tel ourselves the truth at all times without bias and favoritism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Marcalex1: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2020
OK oo. But you demolished Agbakpa main market without given the original owner their stalls
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by charlesucheh(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2020
This man speaks like one that has given his brain to the Bet9ja attendants as collateral when he could not afford to pay for the Virtual soccer game he played!

What rubbish! is the state your private property, for you to just sit down and start concluding on how to spend her monies? deem it as you may, unless the people of Ebonyi are daft, the Social contract theory will continue to manifest in an underlying manner!

dey there dey talk thrash!
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2020
nony43:
Well said, I can't be building and some urchins will be destroying. I pity those destroying properties in Abia state, watch as taxes will increase the remaining months of this year

While not educate the mind first and see if they will destroyed properties if need arises sad sad

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by blackpanda: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2020
I love this man
Re: Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration by Philistine(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

I totally agree with u ... But I also dare you natural born cowards to do your worst!!
Wike is already dealing with you people in Oyigbo, go and face wike.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Florida Man Jailed For 10 Years For Knowingly Infecting 3 Women With HIV (Photo) / Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) / Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.