Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying (4641 Views)

Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate / Gunshots At Dangote Refinery Ibeju-Lekki Protest (Video) / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by Biodun556(m): 6:49am On Oct 26, 2020
Different online sources who claimed they knew him personally said the boy died of accident and the woman is not his mother.

Based on my own observation, the woman did not appear as someone who just lost grown-up son.

So far, only two people are confirmed dead with others that sustain injury in the Lekki toll gate protest.

I think it is justified to conclude at this point that there was no massacre in Lekki protest.

The fake news and pictures only wreak havor unnecessarily.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by helinues: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2020
shocked

How is it possible for a parent to read about the dead of his son on social media...

So they have no other relatives in Nigeria?

I have also been trying to dig on internet to get some facts relating to the woman's claim...

I smell a big fat lie...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by Born2Breed(f): 6:51am On Oct 26, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by helinues: 6:54am On Oct 26, 2020
9x872:
[s][/s]

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
OAMJ4
Dominique

Rule 1

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by seunmsg(m): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2020
So, who actually died in the Lekki massacre? Abi the massacre na audio?

2 Likes

Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by Biodun556(m): 6:55am On Oct 26, 2020
seunmsg:
So, who actually died in the Lekki massacre? Abi the massacre na audio?

Na audio please

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 6:57am On Oct 26, 2020
I declare Thread "gathering of vultures".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by OfficialAwol(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:
shocked

How is it possible for a parent to read about the dead of his son on social media...

I have also been trying to dig on internet to get some facts relating to the woman's claim...

I smell a big fat lie...

Do you know how many people that are in Lagos as lonewolfs?

1 Like

Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by PVision2020(m): 7:02am On Oct 26, 2020
Most people (especially our friends across the niger) reason with their heart (emotions). A so called mother heard about her son's death on social media about 4days after the death...who believe such nonsense.

Why fabricate so much fake news if in fact there were killings in Lekki as alleged?
It's over 5 days now, and all we've been seeing is fake news intended to incite.
No genuine picture, no name, just fake news here and there.

I'm disappointed in myself for falling for this hoax.
I was unable to sleep, wept and cursed that night not knowing some people are actually making a fool of some of us and inciting people.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by Biodun556(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

Stop fuming in the mouth...

Don't start your new week this way

grin grin grin

Nnamdi kalu followers are easy to recognise. They always find escape route no matter how unreasonable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by OfficialAwol(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

Stop fuming in the mouth...

Don't start your new week this way

Again you are going emotional rather than rational.

I must be a pain in the a55es of y'all.
Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by TecM0: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2020
My own is for the Judicial Panel of Enquiry should be Telivised live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by Biodun556(m): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2020
sapientia:

Don't worry.

You will die and it will be denied.

You are worst than evil

If you have reliable information about the boy share it. It is your civic duty.

5 Likes

Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by helinues: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Again you are going emotional rather than rational.

I must be a pain in the a55es of y'all.

Braga Braga Braga...

You that average NL's are ignoring....

Get the message... Stop quoting/mentioning me upadan

1 Like

Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by chamber2(m): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2020
So you expected her to be rolling on the ground to believe she is the mother??

The resemblance is even clear. When you carry another person's corpse it looks like a log of wood but when yours is carried......

1 Like

Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by IamPlato(m): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2020
The Issue Keeps Getting Complicated...

Lets Move On From These Issues Of Death Or No death. We Have Bigger Issues In Front Of Us

1 Like

Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by MsAllison(f): 7:14am On Oct 26, 2020
OfficialAwol:

You shouldn't have bothered yourself darling.

I want him around so I can cause him further heartaches.
no problem
as you wished
Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by OkoNDOoBo: 7:14am On Oct 26, 2020
95% of all the pictures and stories that came up after the lekki toll incident re fake.
Infact Anybody that is dead and missing was killed at lekki.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by ignis: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:
shocked

I smell a big fat lie...

Ask for facts, they took the corpse away.
Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by ignis: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2020
IamPlato:
The Issue Keeps Getting Complicated...

Lets Move On From These Issues Of Death Or No death. We Have Bigger Issues In Front Of Us

You are very heartless
Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2020
Oh what kind of persons reside in that Nigeria

They are arguing whether its a massacre or not

Then if its not a massacre then no one was killed....can you imagine this kind of human being
Re: Mum Who Claimed Her Son Died In Lekki Protest Accused Of Lying by Biodun556(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2020
chamber2:
So you expected her to be rolling on the ground to believe she is the mother??Warped

Let's hope Nigerian media will locate her soon. YouTube video is not that reliable.

Also the judicial panel of enquiry will reveal many things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokoto People Join Queue With The Aim Of Voting Atiku Tomorrow (Pictures) / Would You Refuse A National Award? / Patience Jonathan’s Health Condition Gets Worse; Jonathan Refuse To Visit Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.