Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? (6945 Views)

Poll: Which Do You Prefer?

Male: 30% (16 votes)
Female: 69% (36 votes)
This poll has ended

Housemaid Bites Mother of 3 To Death / Who Enjoys Sex The Most, Male Or Female? / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by dalhat14(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
Female
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by OFlo: 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2011
I'd say it is beta to stay on your own without any fear whatsoever. If you had a house-help, you could be afraid of all these witchcraft issues, theft, etc. Best be on your own!!!
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by keeptalkin(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
househelps. Am sure it has something to do with our african culture.

1 Like

Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by koolchicco: 12:42am On Mar 12, 2011
@OP

Female tongue
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Goldieluks: 1:30am On Mar 12, 2011
Both,to be on the safe side.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by lagcity(m): 4:12am On Mar 12, 2011
i prefer female househelps. i got my first bj from our househelp. grin

ok now. why are ppl against having househelp or maid whatever. it is not the same as slavvery unless you make it so. let's get real here, not everyone is going to get a university education or even finish primary 6. if you're a fair boss, you'll be doing a lot of good for the nation's economy by employing these ppl. you;re paying for their time and they'll use that money to take care of their own responsibilities. that way the wealth trickles down.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by InkedNerd(f): 8:12am On Mar 12, 2011
paris10:

Oh, what would that job be? Simple,  to hammer you when your partner/husband is not around abi! I'm talking about the male housemaid.

Oh please, I think you have me mistaken for yourself. If that's your reason for wanting to have house help then I feel sorry for who ever will work for you.

1 Like

Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by moremi2008(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2011
Male house helps are very dangerous. I really can't believe people are still naive enough to hire them. They not only molest your children (yes, they'll molest both your sons and daughters), they also organize armed robbers to come vandalize your house for a share of the loot. I have heard HORRIFIC stories about families that have live-in houseboys. Don't do it to yourself oh! The only thing you should be hiring a man for in your home is for driving, gardening and security and make sure they are NEVER come into your home and stay outside in the compound.

Female house helps vary. Some steal, some become neighborhood dogs (we had one house girl that would have all the bricklayers in the project next door take turns on her in the uncompleted building and another one ran away with our neighbour's driver!), some have evil spirits, some are slovenly (one house girl we had years ago would take a shower until my Mum threatened to beat her with a stick!!!! She just hated taking baths for some reason!), some will try to seduce your husband/ older son and some of them are just wonderful. We have had a few house girls in our house (one was Togo and the other was Hausa) that would come visit us regularly even after they got married and had their own kids! My Mum still can't shut-up about the wonders of Auntie Maria (an house girl we had in the late eighties when we were kids)! I remember the day she left us after 12yrs! My mum packed her bag full of brand new pots, plates, silver ware, blender, clothes, shoes and bags!!! It was so ridiculous that she came back to keep some of the stuff with us because there was no space in the car that would take her back to Togo! She came back to get them a year later with her new husband and my mum bought her even more stuff!
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by denony(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2011
I wonder if parents still give away their children for house help in this modern world.
If you u need a helper employ your junior ones.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by InkedNerd(f): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2011
denony:

I wonder if parents still give away their children for house help in this modern world.
If you u need a helper employ your junior ones.

Nice pic denony kiss kiss kiss

moremi2008:

Male house helps are very dangerous. I really can't believe people are still naive enough to hire them. They not only molest your children (yes, they'll molest both your sons and daughters), they also organize armed robbers to come vandalize your house for a share of the loot. I have heard HORRIFIC stories about families that have live-in houseboys. Don't do it to yourself oh! The only thing you should be hiring a man for in your home is for driving, gardening and security and make sure they are NEVER come into your home and stay outside in the compound.

Female house helps vary. Some steal, some become neighborhood dogs (we had one house girl that would have all the bricklayers in the project next door take turns on her in the uncompleted building and another one ran away with our neighbour's driver!), some have evil spirits, some are slovenly (one house girl we had years ago would take a shower until my Mum threatened to beat her with a stick!!!! She just hated taking baths for some reason!), some will try to seduce your husband/ older son and some of them are just wonderful. We have had a few house girls in our house (one was Togo and the other was Hausa) that would come visit us regularly even after they got married and had their own kids! My Mum still can't shut-up about the wonders of Auntie Maria (an house girl we had in the late eighties when we were kids)! I remember the day she left us after 12yrs! My mum packed her bag full of brand new pots, plates, silver ware, blender, clothes, shoes and bags!!! It was so ridiculous that she came back to keep some of the stuff with us because there was no space in the car that would take her back to Togo! She came back to get them a year later with her new husband and my mum bought her even more stuff!

Eh ya smiley
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Blazay(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2011
Male househelp always. kiss
Males are more professional.
Females are too emotional and erratic.
Males need less maintainance. No weave-ons or 'faces' to make up.
No monthly woman business and all that nonsense around the house, plus 'carey' berre on top inside my house. kiss

Male domestic aides move quicker and get things done faster.
By the time those female helps drag their huge bobbies and ikebes/nyanshes all over the house, the day is gone.
Not to mention draw faces here and there like you are sharing the same husband.
I have a serious problem with other women 'menstruating' all over my house and compound.

All round nuisances.

Give me a male aide any day. cool
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2011
non
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by kacytunde: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2011
female but less than 18 years is better
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by oliidell(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2011
Dont dig helps, but if u do, here's smthn dat mgt work 4 ladies: Get a female, related to ur hubby and treat her gud. that way, she,l take care of ur children.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by EfeEkarume1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2011
For me, I will prefer a hermaphrodite. Anyone available?

1 Like

Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by NAJALYN: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2011
Couples should go for nanies who come in and go after the day's work. But, if possible, they should avoid nanies. They should share house chores, and take care of their kids together. As the kids grow older, they should do house chores. This way you have no use for househelps, female or male, or even nanies.

1 Like

Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by NAJALYN: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2011
Couples should go for nanies who come in and go after the day's work. But, if possible, they should avoid nanies. They should share house chores, and take care of their kids together. As the kids grow older, they should do house chores. This way you have no use for househelps, female or male, or even nanies.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by koolchicco: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2011
Efe Ekarume:

For me, I will prefer a hermaphrodite. Anyone available?
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by GhanaGal: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2011
typical of majority of africans to say no, kmft, pls i beg man or woman it doesnt really matter. unless u r insecure (dats if ur partner is living with you) like a few dat ive noticed who av commented on this topic.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by koolchicco: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ghana Gal:

typical of majority of africans to say no, kmft, pls i beg man or woman it doesnt really matter. unless u r insecure (dats if your partner is living with you) like a few dat ive noticed who av commented on this topic.
undecided undecided
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by naijasing(f): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2011
both of them re bad
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by mamagee3(f): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2011
Why bring in a stranger into your home for services without pay?

House maids/boys are simply not necessary to any hardworking person. . .

People who bring in housemaids/boys deserve every negative treatment they receive from them cause they deserve it. . .I'm not in support of slavery of every form but I despise the dishonest and wicked masters who treat them like goods.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by johnkent(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2011
The house girl or boy will totally Bleep your husband while you're gone. Why take the chance!
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by mamagee3(f): 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2011
johnkent:

The house girl or boy will totally bleep your husband while you're gone. Why take the chance!
The question, why promoting recent day slavery?

Only lazy buffons habor maids.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by busygirl(f): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2011
None. I have promised myself not to employ any maids. It is not worth it.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Angelaoke: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2011
male or female no 1 is gud,jst 've time 4 urself nd family if nt d male will sleep with oga's wife or d female will sleep with madam so u see u dnt need any1 at all.
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by koolchicco: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2011
Angela oke:

male or female no 1 is gud,jst 've time 4 urself nd family if nt d male will sleep with oga's wife or d female will sleep with madam so u see u dnt need any1 at all.
Hmm
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2011
If you have daughters please, please, please do not employ a houseboy if you must get a maid at all.They will molest your girls and bring in their friends " armed robbers" to do the rest
Re: Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? by moremi2008(m): 3:43am On Mar 13, 2011
mama-gee:

Why bring in a stranger into your home for services without pay?

House maids/boys are simply not necessary to any hardworking person. . .

People who bring in housemaids/boys deserve every negative treatment they receive from them cause they deserve it. . .I'm not in support of slavery of every form but I despise the dishonest and wicked masters who treat them like goods.

Where are you seeing maids who work without pay in Nigeria?! Most maids get a monthly salary + room, board, clothes etc. Perhaps you're confusing relations that come to stay with professional maids/houseboys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? / African Americans: Why We Hate Black Immigrants In America? / Parlez-vous Francais? S'il Vous Plait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.