Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,059 members, 7,852,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head (1602 Views)

Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty / Nnamdi Kanu places 100million naira bounty on wikes head! / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by Allwell523: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million naira Bounty on Nyesom Wikes Head

For placing a bounty on one of Igbos own and proscribing Biafra as a terrorist group

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFh7KhTws7k
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2020
grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by TecM0: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2020
cool

Can't he come and cut it himself and keep his audio 100million

Wike Na rugged guy man, and one on one with Kanu and his riff raffs he would chop dem raw

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by delishpot: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Two elephant fighting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by helinues: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2020
Fugitive dilector

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by adadike(f): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Ndigbo Biko, don't attempt this suicide mission. Wike have always claim Benin Origin. He is a sitting governor and won't hesitate to wipe out the entire Oyigbo and Etche out of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by Annex700: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2020
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by 4Play(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2020
If he said all that, it should be enough for the London Metropolitan police to investigate for incitement to violence/encouraging the commission of a crime or something along those lines.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2020
Well errrm, none of my business.

Abia state and Rivers State should jointly deal with the lunatic once and for all.

Nnamdi is constituting nuisance to cyber space

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2020
He should be careful before Wike reverses it and puts 1 billion naira bounty on his own(Nnamdi Kanu's) head.. cheesy

But to be honest, I don't like how Wike singled out Ipob for crucifixion. It was not only Ipob that looted and destroyed things in Rivers.. Lots of indigenes and non-ipob members did.. I don't like the idea of singling out one particular group or tribe for blame.. Wike goofed on that..

May God heal Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2020
adadike:
Ndigbo Biko, don't attempt this suicide mission. Wike have always claim Benin Origin. He is a sitting governor and won't hesitate to wipe out the entire Oyigbo and Etche out of the world.

What concerns ndigbo here?

Na oversabi dey worry all of una sef?

You are not from the above mentioned place, no one from there have even talked but you people will arrogate yourself the wisdom to preside over other people's affairs..even when the people concerned are quiet in wisdom, the noise makers from here will carry the matter for head..

I tire oook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by newharddrives(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2020
Lol... isn't this funny?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2020
Different formulas of approach from a lawyer-politican and a freedom fighter..
-God take control.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by adadike(f): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

What concerns ndigbo here?

Na oversabi dey worry all of una sef?

You are not from the above mentioned place, no one from there have even talked but you people will arrogate yourself the wisdom to preside over other people's affairs..even when the people concerned are quiet in wisdom, the noise makers from here will carry the matter for head..

I tire oook
stop pretending like you don't know that 95% of kanu followers are igbos. Biko branch! I have every right to warn my people. Whether they listen to me or not is not my problem
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by sageb: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2020
Mr. Project will be laughing at this clown that place a bounty on him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by SoKoa7: 8:54am On Oct 26, 2020
So funny
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by IJOBA2: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:
Fugitive dilector
OUR NIGHTMARE grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2020
adadike:
stop pretending like you don't know that 95% of kanu followers are igbos. Biko branch! I have every right to warn my people. Whether they listen to me or not is not my problem

I don't care if he 100% followers are Igbos, those who wish to deny under kanu's hands let the security agencies give them befitting and cold at that without anyone telling them to go in peace.

Warn your people my foot, agbala ndigbo warning her subjects meanwhile the constituted authorities there haven't spoken but here you pushing words into their mouth more like adding flame to what is not your business.

Maybe there are no more leaders in such areas. #sighs.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by ODJ124(m): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2020
grin grin
isn't kanu high on drugs..... this is uncalled for..

Thread seen...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by adadike(f): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I don't care if he 100% followers are Igbos, those who wish to deny under kanu's hands let the security agencies give them befitting and cold at that without anyone telling them to go in peace.

Warn your people my foot, agbala ndigbo warning her subjects meanwhile the constituted authorities there haven't spoken but here you pushing words into their mouth more like adding flame to what is not your business.

Maybe there are no more leaders in such areas. #sighs.
Biko, face what is facing you this morning and let me be.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by Maize247(f): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2020
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by Authoreety: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu should shut up his dirty troublesome mouth...
Idiot!
Mind you I'm igbo from Enugu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2020
adadike:
Biko, face what is facing you this morning and let me be.

I will let you be after hitting you with the direct truth.

Take transport , go to these areas and tell them as u doing here.

Nairaland has spoiled every single decorum and rules of engagement to issues.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by adadike(f): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I will let you be after hitting you with the direct truth.

Take transport , go to these areas and tell them as u doing here.

Nairaland has spoiled every single decorum and rules of engagement to issues.
wey the transport
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2020
adadike:
wey the transport

Lol, you are now asking for transport but indirectly doing same thing the terrorist Nnamdi Kanu is doing sitting comfortably in London and inciting fools to go and die.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by adadike(f): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol, you are now asking for transport but indirectly doing same thing the terrorist Nnamdi Kanu is doing sitting comfortably in London and inciting fools to go and die.
so you too don't have transport to give kwa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by OneKinGuy(m): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2020
lol, he talk say 'Because you grew little Hitler mustache, you think you have arrived'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by OneKinGuy(m): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2020
lol, he talk say 'Because you grew little Hitler mustache, you think you have arrived'.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by ScotMisile: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu, Adeyinka Grandson all birds of same feather....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by Moferere: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Kanu is putting the lives & businesses of Igbos at risk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by Kaiser20: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2020
delishpot:
Two elephant fighting.
The only elephant there is Wike a sitting lion in his own state, not Sisi Nnamdi kanu the runaway talkative.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by firdaus95026: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Kanu is putting the lives & businesses of Igbos at risk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Space Agency Are Employing Religionists ! Senator Boroffice Cries Out / Southwest PDP Congress: Was Tinubu And APC Sold A Dummy? / Amotekun, Others Seals Off Venue Of Yoruba Nations Protest In Oshogbo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.