Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Let Me Give You An Idea Of What Is Going On In Kingdom Of Darkness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Me Give You An Idea Of What Is Going On In Kingdom Of Darkness (405 Views)

I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo / COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal / Wrestling Against The Power Of Darkness; What's The Meaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Give You An Idea Of What Is Going On In Kingdom Of Darkness by OpenYourEyes1: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2020
There is a prediction (false prophesy) in their kingdom that "a particular race" will be wiped out through so called evolution. It's a lie and satanic. They are trying hard to fulfil the false prophesies. JESUS CHRIST is coming for the poor, the weak and people the world see as nothing. Guess you know where alot of such people are. I don't want to say much here smiley

This ^ does not mean there are no true believers from other races. There are, I can guarantee you this. But GOD has a wonderful way of doing things. HIS way is not human way. HE cares more for the poor, oppressed, the cheated, the abandoned, etc. HE will shock the world in his coming and with what he's currently doing on earth.
Make sure to humble yourself and be poor even though we are rich.
Re: Let Me Give You An Idea Of What Is Going On In Kingdom Of Darkness by OpenYourEyes1: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
There is a prediction (false prophesy) in their kingdom that "a particular race" will be wiped out through so called evolution. It's a lie and satanic. They are trying hard to fulfil the false prophesies. JESUS CHRIST is coming for the poor, the weak and people the world see as nothing. Guess you know where alot of such people are. I don't want to say much here smiley

This ^ does not mean there are no true believers from other races. There are, I can guarantee you this. But GOD has a wonderful way of doing things. HIS way is not human way. HE cares more for the poor, oppressed, the cheated, the abandoned, etc. HE will shock the world in his coming and with what he's currently doing on earth.

Bump....
Re: Let Me Give You An Idea Of What Is Going On In Kingdom Of Darkness by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ...
Re: Let Me Give You An Idea Of What Is Going On In Kingdom Of Darkness by OpenYourEyes1: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Let Me Give You An Idea Of What Is Going On In Kingdom Of Darkness by GdNews32: 7:56am On Oct 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ..
Re: Let Me Give You An Idea Of What Is Going On In Kingdom Of Darkness by GdNews32: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Hear This.. Very Urgent ( Video) / Bishop Dale C. Bronner Sermon / This Question Is The Most Sensible Religious Question Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.