Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? (635 Views)

Pat Utomi — After All I Did For The Yoruba, Their Youths Still Insult Me Daily / How $500million Bribe Tore Dokubo And Nnamdi Kanu Apart---nigeriannews Portal / List Of Bills Buhari Refused To Sign Into Law Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by DiagnoPolitics: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2020
The truth is always steadfast. When Kanu became popular in 2014-2015, a lot of you insulted him. Those who insulted him spanned across all ethnic groups but as we progressed from 2015 till date, it seems the scales have started falling off the eyes of many. From data and records at my disposal, his main antagonists today are only the paid buhari zombies and the fanatic arewa fundamentalists from the fulani-run hausalands in the core north. Dispute this.

I have two Doctorates and I still think the man is a proper leader and mobilizer. Call him a mad man, every family has their own "Mad men" and they can be useful during troubled times. You cannot keep keep your own Fulani terrorist organization (aka Miyetti Allah) and OPC/Amotekun and ask us to hate and disband IPOB.
It doesn't work that way. IPOB will serve as the last line of defense for motherland in the uncertain, politically unstable and volatile cesspit called Nigeria in any case of eventuality. We WILL NOT BE CAUGHT UNAWARE. No Loose-guarding.

As for you Wike, I've been wtaching your body language since 2015, you have stirred the hornet's nests this time and when the Fulanis come for you, they will simply pick you up like astrand of a hair without any form of opposition, your cult group affiliates won't defend you, they are pariahs and cannot easily challenge the instruments of state-craft. You can cry and lament at that point, but that will all be music to our ears. Decamping to APC won't save your skin. Many of them bay for the blood of "wicked Wike" and those who have stood by you since 2015 will stand aside and watch them deal with you ruthlessly. You see yourself as a demi-god that cannot be touched, I've got news for you, a big storm is coming your way. Your wife will soon be retired as a judge after you've lost all your goodwill and then you'll be paraded in handcuffs like a common criminal after the loss of your gubernatorial immunity.

You are obviously not a very wise man, I've known this since 2015 when I listened to your first speech, it is evident in all your belabored public speeches, ask any well-lettered person. You are all brawns and no brains. Always making threats and knee-jerk decisions. You've left yourself vulnerable and the Fulani and all your political enemies are licking their lips in anticipation to consume your 'fattened flesh". You may read this and think "Nothing will happen", the usual way a Nigerian in position of power dismisses unpalatable realities. CSP James Nwafor of Anambra SARS made a thousand of those statements, today he is on the run, with his heels touching the back of his head. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The cabal and your political enemies still have your files on the Rivers state election violence of 2015 and 2019, coupled with the phone record of you offering bribes to INEC officials. Like Ganduje everyone is waiting for you to lose your immunity, so they can find out if you have snakes on your heads like Medusa of Greek mythology.

I have been silent in the past few days, just to ruminate and watch how things unfold. What is coming is bigger than what has already happened. Everyone should brace up for impact.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by Jones4190(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2020
kanu unlike ojukwu are coward. runaway leaders

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by DiagnoPolitics: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jones4190:
kanu unlike ojukwu are coward.
runaway leaders

Like Ogundipe ran from Gowon and Thiefnubuu ran from Abacha through Seme border dressed up like a female fish trader. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by ProudBiafran: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yoruba muslims fear Kanu

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by kingk(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Like Ogundipe ran from Gowon and Thiefnubuu ran from Abacha through seme border dressed up like a female fish trader. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Confirmed....this one na gbas gbos.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by MagicBishop: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
I do.

He is a fraud and a confirmed Judas goat.

A fake Jew that will be killed if he dared read the Talmud .

Rabbi Kanustein is controlled opposition.

Nothing more, nothing less.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by tamdun: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
ProudBiafran:
Yoruba muslims fear Kanu
Osu Christian, Kanu ur Lord cannot even come to his parent burial, he's a coward

5 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by AdaugoChisom(f): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
I have seen what's known as pure hatred. You can insult him but you can't stop him
Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by DiagnoPolitics: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:
[s]I do.

He is a fraud and a confirmed Judas goat.

A fake Jew that will be killed if he dared read the Talmud .

Rabbi Kanustein is controlled opposition.

Nothing more, nothing less.[/s]

I didn't ask for the opinion and thoughts of a low-budget conspiracy theorist who overestimates his level of aptitude and oppugns glaring truism while wallowing in his self-deceit and irredeemable idiocy. You are not different from the everyday unlettered agbero.

Take several seats, you obtuse alarmist.
Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by MagicBishop: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

I didn't ask for the opinion and thoughts of a low-budget conspiracy theorist who overestimates his level of aptitude and oppugns glaring truism while wallowing in his self-deceit and irredeemable idiocy. You are not different from the everyday unlettered agbero.

Take several seats, you obtuse alarmist.

Aba fake Jew
. grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by Abasman008(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Am a big fan of Biafra....
But as far Nnamdi kanu is concerned he's a coward... A very big Coward... And do you know what Cowards have? It's mouth... Instigating people while hiding under a UK citizenship..

If he comes back the morale would spur up people and bIafra will come out quicker... But like i said...he's a coward.

#NigerDeltaRepublic

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by Alao046(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
The followers of the hunchback are more foolish than the hunchback himself. I dont know how an albino coward abroad will be dictating for people here. As in i have never seen this in my entire life, and the painful thing is the hunchback even honoured his dog jack, and failed to acknowledge the idiot that died fighting for his foolish course. The NA just wasted all of them like Christmas chickens and goats.
Meanwhile no be today their cowardice start. Na so ojukwu start war, pass underground train run go cote de voir, and left his fellow osu's to be massively slaughtered by ordinary aboki and fulanis. Last last my nigga later surrender.
Its in their blood, no be today ee start
Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by ekemma55511: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
kanu unlike ojukwu are coward.
runaway leaders

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by IGBOSON1: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

LOL@ they insisting on keeping their amutekuns/OPC and Fulani-herdsmen/Miyetti-Allah while at the same time demanding we ban our IPOB! wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by Alao046(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Albino hunchback coward wey dey abroad dey put 100m bounty onto wike head. Person wey no get reach 2million for account. If ee sure the hunchback , make him show face for naija if wike no slaughtered am the way dem take slaughter him followers for python dance.
Mumu wey no fit attend him papa burial �����
Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by crossfire(m): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Foolishness Nnamdi kanu is a very useless entity.your staying abroad with your family n u are giving orders to your foolish followers in nigeria,to perpetrate havoc, n cause mayhem while u enjoy a free life over there,God will punish that Nnamdi kanu for using his foolish followers as human shield. Idiotic fool
Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
He is still very useless...
Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by IamWonderful: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun Dominique, I hope you haven't seen this one that is why I am calling your attention this one is clearly talking about Arewa and Yorubas in derogatory manner. Do the needful. No bias
Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by DiagnoPolitics: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
IGBOSON1:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

LOL@ they insisting on keeping their amutekuns/OPC and Fulani-herdsmen/Miyetti-Allah while at the same time demanding we ban our IPOB! wink

The monkeys think say dem get sense pass us. You want to keep their own militiamen while they ask the East's only resistance group that has the ability to confront them in numbers in the ever-volatile Nigeria. Every ethnic group should have a standing militia, else they'll go into extinction if an ethnic war ensues.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by DiagnoPolitics: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Alao046:
Albino hunchback coward wey dey abroad dey put 100m bounty onto wike head. Person wey no get reach 2million for account. If ee sure the hunchback , make him show face for naija if wike no slaughtered am the way dem take slaughter him followers for python dance.
Mumu wey no fit attend him papa burial �����

Monsuru Alao, mr yoruba musilimu, your god Tinubu ran from Abacha's bullets yet you'll put your empty skull guillotine for his sake. Go and buy a cow's brain from Abooki and insert into your empty coconut skull. Olori agbon. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by Alao046(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Monsuru Alao, mr yoruba musilimu, your god Tinubu ran from Abacha's bullets yet you'll put your empty skull guillotine for his sake. Go and buy a cow's brain from Abooki and insert into your empty coconut skull. Olori agbon. cheesy cheesy
Eee pain am. If u like go use ur head slam gutter. I heard fulani were raping your mothers during biafra war, i am sure u are a product of one, ask you mum well.
I wasn't the one who said u should be born with a cone head.
FLAT HEADED JEW
Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by DiagnoPolitics: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Alao046:

[s]Eee pain am. If u like go use ur head slam gutter. I heard fulani were raping your mothers during biafra war, i am sure u are a product of one, ask you mum well.
I wasn't the one who said u should be born with a cone head.
FLAT HEADED JEW[/s]

Olodo, confused amulumala. grin grin

Monsuru the Illiterate, type in yoruba if English is rocket science for you. Ile kewu graduate. Eleribu! grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by Alao046(m): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Olodo, confused amulumala. grin grin

Monsuru the Illiterate, type in yoruba if English is rocket science for you. Ile kewu graduate. Eleribu! grin grin grin grin
eee still pain am.
If you like slam you head inside gutter, that wouldn't change the fact that your mothers were brutally raped by fulanis. Imagine collecting aboki dick grin grin
Mr literate grin later you see them carrying their rectangular head running to acquire good education in the west, since they are all illiterates in the east. No wonder fulani dey massacre una
Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by Kamanuozuzu: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
tamdun:

Osu Christian, Kanu ur Lord cannot even come to his parent burial, he's a coward

Did Buratai attend his mother's burial?

He was running from the Boko rag tag Army....that's ur COAS!

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by DiagnoPolitics: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
I wonder...
Re: How Many Of You Still Insult Nnamdi Kanu, Apart From Paid E-zombies Since 2015? by Joromi1: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
He's a coward.
Digging up old thread to patronize a terrorist. Shame!

(1) (Reply)

Senate Grills Lai Mohammed For Spending N42m On Travels In 3 Months / Tollgate Shooting: Panel Should Demand CCTV' Default Memory NOT Copied Hardrive / Manual Recounts May Be Required In 30 States After Report Of Computer Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.