Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting (21076 Views)

PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi / Pro-Giadom Forces Take Emergency NEC Meeting To Villa / NBA Summons An Emergency NEC Meeting Over Onoghen’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by doggedfighter(f): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
NORSIYK:
I've noticed that no one is talking about the massacre that was carried out by Nigeria army at Nworie-ubi in Imo State

Did you create awareness?

This is my first time of hearing it
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by Emekaonline: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
mtchew.

working for a bad company makes you a bad person

working for a clueless boss makes you a clueless person

working for a genocidist makes you a genocidist

i no accuse any body o

lie lie pastor i hail o.

wetin you dey wait to condemn the state governors that hid the masses palliative. That is not part of your job i guess. evidence of cluelessness

Waoooo. I can see why many families from one region that worked with Jonathan presidency are very corrupt because his government was deeply corrupt. Thanks for letting us know

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by Dejyom(m): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Receiving briefings from the state governors and security agencies on the state of the states and the nation is one outstanding pathway to figuring out the way forward from here. When it comes to doing the needful and making things work, VP Yemi Osinbajo really knows his onions.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by inioluwa03: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
The Vice President is the most active and proactive person in this administration.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by Joyce95: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Osinbajo is The Fixer Ever
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by Daddysidhan: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Government of propaganda
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by banom(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Why always the VP, why not the president. Or is NNAMDI KANU truly right that Buhari is dead.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by Peappy49(f): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
No wonder he is called Osinbajo the fixer
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by AreaFada2: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
kambili999:
This man is too humane to be working amongst those other 'personalities' angry
Adiye funfun ko mo........ Complete the Yoruba proverb.

That is the case with the VP.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by AreaFada2: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
kambili999:
This man is too humane to be working amongst those other 'personalities' angry
Adie funfun ko mo........ Complete the Yoruba proverb.

That is the case with the VP.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by Lifted2000: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
You that is a bad image for your company

You that is planning to eliminate your boss

You that renders poor services to clients

You that sells substandard goods to Nigerians

You that is part of weekly killings in your community.

Aguiyi with lies crested from head to toe and your evil deeds will soon expose you.

crestedaguiyi:
mtchew.

working for a bad company makes you a bad person

working for a clueless boss makes you a clueless person

working for a genocidist makes you a genocidist

i no accuse any body o

lie lie pastor i hail o.

wetin you dey wait to condemn the state governors that hid the masses palliative. That is not part of your job i guess. evidence of cluelessness
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by farem: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=abike12 post=95359814]Osinbajo has been such a disappointment[/quote]

...says a wannabe inferior soul
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Joylove2324:
Osinbajo is just too good but some blind haters will never see all his effort. He is the one behind the judicial panel to ensure justice for the #EndSars victim. May God continue to elevate him.
Why should the governor chair both the human right committee and the special security?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by NORSIYK(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by crestedaguiyi: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lifted2000:
You that is a bad image for your company

You that is planning to eliminate your boss

You that renders poor services to clients

You that sells substandard goods to Nigerians

You that is part of weekly killings in your community.

Aguiyi with lies crested from head to toe and your evil deeds will soon expose you.

Heheheheh

Why the matter come dey oain you abi na only you him be vp to.

Your matter tire me sef. Read wetin i write again, i lie.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by Valkrie: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Bring it on VP.

One thing I have been wondering about for some days now is why do some youths destroyed a court,
for what reasons?
And why looting private businesses that belongs to ordinary masses like them.
Most of these businesses took loans from banks to set up their businesses.
Now, everything is gone
To me, that is just insane and foolish.

Government should provide more jobs for our youths out there, for those who are ready to work legally, hardfacts.
Cos there are some that fraud and crime is all they have on their brains,
they are never ready to do any legitimate job,
but just scamming and fraud,
those ones, government can not do anything to help their criminally minds. Hardtruths.

Court people are their collaborator..see supreme court governor and governor that shoot people with helicopter and others who did very bad things to the masses during electio period been given a pass mark by the court...people are seeing and know these things...!!
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by doggedfighter(f): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by NORSIYK(m): 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
doggedfighter:

Oh.... Sorry.

I'm not Facebook

Ok
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by NORSIYK(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by abike12(f): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=farem post=95361677][/quote]

how can I take you seriously, you're not even literate enough to quote properly
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by Lifted2000: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Osinbajo brings every together for productivity conversation. He is the man that brings calm to situation at hand.

TheRareGem1:

https://dailytrust.com/osinbajo-convenes-emergency-nec-meeting
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by amNIGERIA: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Permanent solution are listed below, or second wave is coming

Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by amNIGERIA: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Permanent solution are listed below, or second wave is coming

Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by Passionate1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Omofloflo:
Where are the #EndSars protesters? They put us in this mess. Aisha Yesefu, Falz, Mr Macaroni, Dj switch, psquare & Co should be arrested and prosecuted
Are u okay?
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by ofiko123(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Very sad situation... May God help Nigeria..
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by ofiko123(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
inioluwa03:
The Vice President is the most active and proactive person in this administration.

I am telling you.. More active than buhari himself...
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by Yebosola(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Bring it on VP.

One thing I have been wondering about for some days now is why do some youths destroyed a court,
for what reasons?
And why looting private businesses that belongs to ordinary masses like them.
Most of these businesses took loans from banks to set up their businesses.
Now, everything is gone
To me, that is just insane and foolish.

Government should provide more jobs for our youths out there, for those who are ready to work legally, hardfacts.
Cos there are some that fraud and crime is all they have on their brains,
they are never ready to do any legitimate job,
but just scamming and fraud,
those ones, government can not do anything to help their criminally minds. Hardtruths.
d

Criminals u mean,all these are the effects SM ,the purveyors of sensational rumours should have thought of the effects on the society, criminals don't differentiates btw civilians and politicians (looters),once d shits hit the fan,is the innocent populaces that are always at d receiving end.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by Yebosola(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Emekaonline:

Waoooo. I can see why many families from one region that worked with Jonathan presidency are very corrupt because his government was deeply corrupt. Thanks for letting us know

Very deep, below the belt �,some region politicians are saints.
Re: EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting by Yebosola(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
AnanseK:
1.President Buhari gave the state governors bailouts to pay salaries, your governors looted it instead.

2. He refunded Paris club debt to Governors to enable infrastructural development in the States, they still ended up looting it.

3. The President ordered local government autonomy to bring governance to the grassroots, your governors resisted it.

4. He granted judiciary and legislature autonomy to enable accountability and transparency in the state, these same governors thrashed it.

5. Finally he supplied massive palliatives from the Federal Government and from Private Organizations to cushion the effects of the Covid-19 lockdown, your governors stocked them in warehouses.

Yet this man is your problem. He meant well for us but his government is sabotaged by your Governors. The criminal Governors will never allow Nigeria to develop no matter what the President is doing.

Your hate for him is not allowing ou to be objective and to hold your immediate leaders and State governors responsible.
One thing I know for sure, posterity will judge us all and he will surely be vindicated.

God Bless the President

God bless Nigeria

Anytime I witness an intelligent write up like this,my hope for better Nigeria rekindle,calling a dog a bad name to hang it is pass time of some people,hold their Governor accountable ,nah, rather is invective daily on presidency as if is an appendage of useless state Govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Resolve The Hijab Controversy By Farooq A. Kperogi / Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him / Two Reasons Why We Should Be Happy About Supreme Court's Judgement On Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.