Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You (20413 Views)

A Short Story For Election Hoodlums / Army Uncovers Plan To Use Armed Thugs During Elections In Niger Delta / PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
You people just hate me on this forum,i don't know what i did to all of you,you all always have problems with every comment of mine,even if you don't like my comments,cant you tell me politely?i don't want to fight anyone again as I'm a good christian.God bless you all

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by andyanders: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:
You are not a saint,we didn't see any of your children protesting at lekki.I can't be deceived by your son's way of chasing clout,we know how it's done mtcheww. Hypocrite
You lack sense and must be below 10. You don't know who Falana is, hence ur comment. Go back and read ur books u toddler.

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Hopss(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
ivolt:

It is obvious you have never met these peaceful looters when they are in action, only a fraction of such legions are needed for election. Besides, hiring someone doesn't mean you trained them.

Hmmm, truly not every body u see well dress on the road is normal, some na corporate madness
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by lisabty22: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:
This man turned into a one trick pony, he has nothing sane and rational to offer, he's a track shouting and screaming negativity dog.

All they do is sprinkle kerosene, escalate tension and divisiveness but never offer solutions, sound ideas and a better way forward, they all want to be heard and sound relevant, but all they do is fill our airwaves with acrimony.

What do we need from dead enders like this man at this moment in time? Appeal to our youths to stop looting, to stop destroying public properties, stop destroying businesses and jobs.

They are too consumed with political fights and blame game while adding to the tension and the same ills they shed crocodile tears on everyday on the news media.

Our task as Nigerians now is to heal, not further decision and tension.

So now his fuelling the situation because what his saying you don't like. But your post since three day's now is all about hate for the igbo, trying to fuel hatred between two tribes.
I wonder how much you are been paid and how you sleep at night.
Remember internet never forgets.

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by OMONGBALI: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:
You are not a saint,we didn't see any of your children protesting at lekki.I can't be deceived by your son's way of chasing clout,we know how it's done mtcheww. Hypocrite

Dumb brain.

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by LordofNaija: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:
You people just hate me on this forum,i don't know what i did to all of you,you all always have problems with every comment of mine,even if you don't like my comments,cant you tell me politely?i don't want to fight anyone again as I'm a good christian.God bless you all
2nuts let me take over the battle
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Nancy1986: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:

Shit shut up
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Ikinternational: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:
This man turned into a one trick pony, he has nothing sane and rational to offer, he's a track shouting and screaming negativity dog.

All they do is sprinkle kerosene, escalate tension and divisiveness but never offer solutions, sound ideas and a better way forward, they all want to be heard and sound relevant, but all they do is fill our airwaves with acrimony.

What do we need from dead enders like this man at this moment in time? Appeal to our youths to stop looting, to stop destroying public properties, stop destroying businesses and jobs.

They are too consumed with political fights and blame game while adding to the tension and the same ills they shed crocodile tears on everyday on the news media.

Why all the long English?
For the sake of consistency, just call him ipob n keep it moving.
Na your way

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Ikinternational: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

I actually wasn't trying to go back and forth with ipobss and anti Nigerian elements..

Right on cue....
This is more like it

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by JIMMY1393: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Tonylyte:

Shut up! You discombobulated terratoid! His son is Falz, one of those persons that took the lead in the protests.

That one off me grin grin

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by hush15: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:

Haba ! Is Falz now fatherless ni
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by hush15: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

Cc Zzor

These are the real hypocrites

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Augustenite(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

Wen u go get sense like this?
Your stupidity kips skyrocketing everyday.
It's not by force that you must show your level of stupidity. Why don't you learn to remain silent when your brain can't function properly just like your mentor Dullard Buhari.

Learn not to show stupidity in public places.

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by luluman: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:
You will keep embarrassing yourself on social media. His son is Falz & he played a leading role ask anybody.
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Magnoliaa(f): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
ecomalchemist:

lol, Falz was at the forefront of the protest in lekki.

Before you open your keypad waaaa to type rubbish always do your research.

Dem don dey open keyboard waaaa? grin I've not heard of dawan before oh.

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by ibuildstuff(m): 12:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Zzor:
Shut up, if not for men like falana our govt would have been worst than this.

Take for example the army was about to carry out one stupid operation, requiring Nigerians to identify themselves to the army. It was falana that took the army to court and stop them from carrying out that operation.

He is also carry out a private investigation on the lekki shooting and even Shiite shooting in 2015. You should really listen to this man n hear the things he's doing.

If not people people like him Nigeria will be worst than this.

He even help Nigerians outside Nigeria.

Now the question is what have u done, did u even protest?
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by NiRfreak(m): 12:08am On Oct 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Why are u so stupid...eleribuu omo ale
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by muller101(m): 12:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Zzor:
You think this is romance section.

Ben Bruce Offers To ‘bring Together’ Bishop Kukah And President Buhari / Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood / APC Leaders Meet At Oshiomhole's Residence Ahead Of Tinubu's Visit To Edo