Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,474 members, 7,854,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Equality Is A Marxist Trick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Equality Is A Marxist Trick (417 Views)

Revolution Is A Marxist Trick / Land Reform And Redistribution Of Wealth Another Marxist Trick. / The Judaic Zionist Marxist Agenda Vs The Christian Ethno State Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Equality Is A Marxist Trick by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
The idea that everyone is equal and that men and women are equal, the idea that there should be equal opportunity, equal pay, equal this and that is a trick by the marxists.

The idea of equality is a means to an end for Marxists leaders, and that is to attract people who think they are oppressed to marxism.

Equality is like an advertisement for Marxists and communists.

The marxists leader knows that people can never be equal because we are built differently, some are short, some tall, some hardworking, some lazy, some risk takers, adventurous and some docile and boring, the marxists leaders know this, in order for the marxists leaders to grow their party, they advertise equality, then those who think society, white supremacists or men is the problem are seduced by the advertisement.

When those people enter the marxists camp, they start seeing the big picture of the trick but they can't leave because the marxists leader will use every tools of intimidation and propaganda to destroy them. Those who buy the marxists idea to the core are the ones who the marxists leader will use to advance his imaginary utopia on earth, those ones are the most dangerous, they can kill, destroy and die fir the marxists idea, we call them radicals.

Don't fall for the marxists trick. In this life, their is order to life, follow that order and you will have peace of life.
Re: Equality Is A Marxist Trick by ePoster: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
The idea that everyone is equal and that men and women are equal, the idea that there should be equal opportunity, equal pay, equal this and that is a trick by the marxists.

The idea of equality is a means to an end for Marxists leaders, and that is to attract people who think they are oppressed to marxism.

Equality is like an advertisement for Marxists and communists.

The marxists leader knows that people can never be equal because we are built differently, some are short, some tall, some hardworking, some lazy, some risk takers, adventurous and some docile and boring, the marxists leaders know this, in order for the marxists leaders to grow their party, they advertise equality, then those who think society, white supremacists or men is the problem are seduced by the advertisement.

When those people enter the marxists camp, they start seeing the big picture of the trick but they can't leave because the marxists leader will use every tools of intimidation and propaganda to destroy them. Those who buy the marxists idea to the core are the ones who the marxists leader will use to advance his imaginary utopia on earth, those ones are the most dangerous, they can kill, destroy and die fir the marxists idea, we call them radicals.

Don't fall for the marxists trick. In this life, their is order to life, follow that order and you will have peace of life.
Stfu! You keep wailing on this forum...very pathetic. Everyone knows that you merely a paid agent, nothing more. Seems like the word 'shame' isn't in your dictionary.
A senator earning 1million plus naira a day, while you starve is ideal, right?
FYI, this isn't the North.

3 Likes

Re: Equality Is A Marxist Trick by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
ePoster:
Stfu! You keep wailing on this forum...very pathetic. Everyone knows that you merely a paid agent, nothing more. Seems like the word 'shame' isn't in your dictionary.
A senator earning 1million plus naira a day, while you starve is ideal, right?
FYI, this isn't the North.

so if i dont believe in fake news, i am paid agent

follow and live by your footer message

this is what your footer says

By registering on this forum, I have the fundamental right to post whatever I want, how I want to and when. And guess what? You're obligated to respect that! Even if it hurts your little human heart. Don't like it? Bite me.

you see as usual Marxist always set their own rules for themselves but it is never extended to others

stop infringing o my fundamental human rights to express myself.
Re: Equality Is A Marxist Trick by helinues: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Equality Is A Marxist Trick by ePoster: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

so if i dont believe in fake news, i am paid agent

follow and live by your footer message

this is what your footer says

By registering on this forum, I have the fundamental right to post whatever I want, how I want to and when. And guess what? You're obligated to respect that! Even if it hurts your little human heart. Don't like it? Bite me.

you see as usual Marxist always set their own rules for themselves but it is never extended to others

stop infringing o my fundamental human rights to express myself.
[/s] You don't believe in equality. And by being an APC spam bot, I regard you as a sub_human.
Sanwo has agreed that the Nigerian military deployed soldiers to lekki. Did you impact some wisdom on the thread? Or finally decided to crawl back into a hole you came out from...
You're less pathetic than helinues though...that's a compliment.

1 Like

Re: Equality Is A Marxist Trick by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
ePoster:
You don't believe in equality. And by being an APC spam bot, I regard you as a sub_human.
Sanwo has agreed that the Nigerian military deployed soldiers to lekki. Did you impact some wisdom on the thread? Or finally decided to crawl back into a hole you came out from...
You're less pathetic than helinues though...that's a compliment.

I don't believe in equality because it doesn't exist in nature.

The military was there at your attempted revolution, did they kill protesters No

So stop spreading fake news.
Re: Equality Is A Marxist Trick by ePoster: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I don't believe in equality because it doesn't exist in nature.
Making you a sub_human.

The military was there at your attempted revolution, did they kill protesters No

So stop spreading fake news.
Attempted revolution? Men and women holding the National flag and singing the anthem?
Did people not die as a result of their action? Two have been confirmed dead.
I already know your reply:
They weren't shot.
Let me be for this moment, as stupid as you... If you're about to get robbed, tried escaping and got hit by a vehicle...who's at fault?
You are right?
The crowd was peaceful, the 'police' could have used 'other means' to disperse them for the sake of the curfew
Re: Equality Is A Marxist Trick by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
ePoster:
Making you a sub_human.

Attempted revolution? Men and women holding the National flag and singing the anthem?
Did people not die as a result of their action? Two have been confirmed dead.
I already know your reply:
They weren't shot.
Let me be for this moment, as stupid as you... If you're about to get robbed, tried escaping and got hit by a vehicle...who's at fault?
You are right?
The crowd was peaceful, the 'police' could have used 'other means' to disperse them for the sake of the curfew

I don't argue with emotional people.

I speak only with facts. Are people equal no, can equality be achieved hell no, it is impossible.

Calling me a sub human does not change any facts.

As for your revolution, we can see the results of your peaceful protests.

Continue writing grammar there, reality does not lie. Go to the streets and see the results and the level of destruction your attempted revolution brought.

(1) (Reply)

Artisans Receive FG Grant, Commend The Process / What Americans Think Of Nigerians Trump Campaign / Ladoja Paid Heavily For Being Ungrateful To Adedibu, Yekinni Adeojo – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.