Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Chronicles Of Ediomo - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of Ediomo (1088 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronicles Of Ediomo by Benblaq(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
June 2012

At 4am, the sky was still dark and cloudy. The dew droplets made the weather cool, accompanied by squeaking noises made by the tiny insects who had their abode underneath the ground. Tenants gathered in front of the zinc bathroom, mumbling as they bath in turns. Each bathing session fixed at three minutes, some tenants who exceeded the stipulated time were sure to receive tongue-lashing from other tenants.
But then, there was this particular lady who took being troublesome as her daily meal, only on rare occasions she didn't quarrel with her neighbours on a daily basis. Veronica is her name, a nasty sadist who by her hostile nature, chased every potential suitor out of her life. Every morning she'd start her bathing by singing praises to God, and pray in harsh words to rile the people waiting outside.
"Wherever they are, oh Lord of host, kill them! Kill my enemies!! Kill them!! Fire fire! Holy ghost of the holy seraphim from the throne of the blazing fire! Kill them!"
By the time she finishes and step out of the bathroom, twenty minutes would have gone past. To make matters worse, she was not only troublesome, but aggressive and always ready for physical fights. Because of her harsh nature, most tenants were scared of incurring her wrath, and as such, they avoided her quarrel traps. She got more than she expected one morning when Jubril - a bachelor and welder, couldn't contain his anger anymore. She spent thirty minutes singing and dancing in the bathroom, when she came out Jubril confronted her in a stern manner.
"Vero! This should be the first and last time you'll spend long time inside this bathroom, you hear me? If you want to do your music rehearsals, the bathroom is not a place for that. Don't be silly."
He was still talking when Veronica landed a heavy slap on his cheek.
"Are you stupid?! Who did you call silly?" Her questions were accompanied by another slap.
Jubril's temper rose immediately and he almost lost it in a millisecond, but he held back his hands after a second thought.
"I'll forgive you for today, go and thank your stars that I am not in a bad mood." He breathed calmly and bent to lift his bucket of water.
"Come back here, you smelling idiot who baths once in day! That's why the girl you were to marry last year turned down your proposal, because of your dirtiness. You're just a ..."
She wasn't lucky to duck in time when Jubril threw his left fist and it landed on her throat, she groaned in pains and tried to retaliate. He finally lost his cool. Jubril gripped her hands firmly and she couldn't move them, she spat into his face as the only option and he sent her crashing on the ground with a solid slap. Neighbours who ran out of their rooms when they heard the shouts, retraced when they saw Veronica rolling on the floor, her naked body covered with sand. Jubril finished bathing and left for work, while Veronica sat in front of her door to nurse her wounds. To her, it was definitely a fight for another day.
This particular morning was a little different from the other days, the faces of tenants were looking gloomy and pale. This was always expected at the end of every month when Landlord Munir would knock on the doors of his tenants at 3am to demand for payment of their rents. As usual, threatening of fire and brimstone was a part of his strategies to facilitate the payments. Even at 5am he was still ranting and cursing at the top of his voice, mentioning names of people who were still owing for the previous months. I was so lucky to have been salvaged by my uncle; he paid the house rent for the whole year before travelling to Lagos for his rig work. It's been three months since he left, and he's not to return anytime soon. Leaving the whole house to me and my evil deeds.
When it was finally dawn, most of the tenants were out to hustle and bustle for their daily bread, except Amina the herbal drink seller who was perambulating around the compound, looking for an avenue for me to call her inside. I had promised her that I would buy a bottle of her 'man-power' drink the previous week, and as we agreed, I was to use it on her. The last cash I had was N500, Amina's herbal drink and my feeding money were the budgets for the money, a mere meager that could barely organize any of them two. It was a case of choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea. Amina's two dangling breasts and buttocks were enough to make a man turn his neck in 360degrees freely. Every evening when I sit by my window side and watch her sway them in a seductive manner, my little brother was sure to react at instant. I was still contemplating whether to save myself from hunger and starvation, or to save little brother from dying of loneliness.
At 12noon Amina was still patrolling round the compound, looking more desperate at each passing minute. I finally made my decision - I was going to buy her herbal drink and use it on her. I dressed in my oversized kaftan I got as a present from Tunde the vulcanizer, this was in a bid to hide my younger brother who refused to be at ease. I met Amina in front of the compound, selling her products to an elderly man. I picked a bottle and turned to leave.
"Come in two hours time." I spoke in my lowest voice.
"No wahala." She replied and wrapped the drink for the man.
On my back to my room I met Sikirat - the last daughter of Alhaji Ismalia, and most beautiful of them all.
"Tomorrow is Friday and my dad will leave for Jumu'ah, I'll come to your place as usual."
I nodded and left immediately, avoiding the eyes of the talkative neighbours.
Inside my room, I laid in bed waiting for Amina, my younger brother powerfully erected and vertically pointed. I groaned in pains when it felt like it was going to tear into two. After some time that seemed like forever, there was finally a knock on my door.
"Who's there?"
"Amina. Please open."

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Ediomo by ghettochild(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Continue oooo. Something to take my mind off all this naija issue
Re: Chronicles Of Ediomo by Benblaq(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2020
The moment she entered the room and locked the door behind her, a foul smell covered everywhere. It was the first time she came that close to me, making me discover that there were more flaws on her body than the big boobies and round shape ass. English language and Amina were like two parallel lines, walking side by side, but can never meet. This made her communicate in pidgin and Hausa language most of the time, on rare occasions she made a four or five word sentences with heavy blunders.
"You don ready already sef. Shey you get protection?"
"I do. Take off your clothes." I spoke authoritatively.
"You go spend only ten minutes on top me, I get another customer I want to go meet."
This statement was the least thing I expected to hear from her, and the very last thing she was supposed to say, if at all she's supposed to mention it at all.
"Wait a minute please, you sleep with every guy who buys your herbal drink?"
"Ah! No be all sha, na only the ones wey no get who to use am on.
The ambiance changed and I noticed my body temperature was dying down gradually, the sexual urge reduced and I finally removed the pillow I used in covering my little brother. I saw strings of multiple waist beads wrapped around her waist when she pulled off her polo, the sight of them made my little brother became flaccid at instant. I can't say how and when it happened or started, but I suddenly developed a phobia for girls who wear beads around their waists.
"Hold on! What are those stuff you're wearing?" My voice sounded both scared and angry.
"The beads?"
"What else are you wearing?"
"I use them to check my body size; if I dey fat or slim."
The reason sounded lame to me, because the stories I heard about girls who wear it were just too heavy for me to believe her.
"Put on your clothes, I no do again."
She suddenly looked disgusting and harmful in my eyes; the beads were locally made, and she had a similar one around her neck too. Taking a closer look at her body, I noticed that her big breasts were too unlucky to have their home in a brown brazier which was formerly white, multiple piercings on her nose and in her ears, and a love tattoo on her arm.
"Wear your clothes and leave please, I'm no longer interested!" I repeated, this time in a harsh tone.
"Haba! Na because of wetin I talk? But you no suppose vex because you no be my boyfriend, and you know say e don tey when I dey wait for you to end my single life. You even do …"
I understood where her unending love profession was heading too, and I wasn't ready to hear any more of it.
"Pick that N500 on the table and leave immediately!
"I know say na Sikirat dey make you hate me, but one day your eyes go open." She banged the door and hissed loudly as she stomped out.
I breathed a sigh of relief when she was gone, opened the windows and sprayed antiseptic all over the room. This particular experience reminded me of the last time my friend had something intimate to do with a classmate in secondary school, it was more like an eye-opening flashback. Ejike who was popular in secondary school for owning the first position right from Js1 to ss2, was finally pushed to fifteenth position after he slept with Modupe - the only beauty queen in senior secondary. He too, was confused about the whole matter, how the topics taught in class became too difficult for him to understand all of a sudden. Many conceptions were made about Ejike's backsliding, although it was truly unclear if Modupe's honey pot was the cause of it. After six long years in school, we finally graduated a year after Ejike's misfortune, and the eyes of many became open to reality. Classmates discovered that the problem was because Ejike was drowned in pride when girls flocked around him for tutorials, the excess respect and high regard they showered on him deluded and clouded his mind, making him to believe that none of his classmates would beat him in any exam. Thus, he stopped reading for tests and exams; depending solely on his brainwork. Even with this theory given, some people still defiantly refused to believe that his downfall was not caused by Modupe.
"Whew! Let me not risk myself with Amina." I shook my head to remove the thoughts running in my mind.
I needed something to keep my mind fully away from the thoughts, and the photo albums became the only option I had to choose; my phone's battery was low. I picked one of them and flipped the first page open, it was a photo of my uncle in his workplace. The second page was a photo of the woman he was to marry, but the wedding was called off two weeks to the D-Day when he caught her pants down with his colleague. The next page carried photos of the people my uncle said were my parents, who by force, were asked to kill me hours after I was born. The many circumstances surrounding my birth made them believed I was an evil child from the spirits - the midwife who attended to my mother during my birth died of a strange illness two days later, her assistant also suffered the same fate and died a week later. Their deaths raised brows in the village and my parents were asked to bury me alive. My mother, who believed that her baby son was pure and innocent of the charges, couldn't think of doing such. On the day I was to be buried, a tuber of yam was wrapped in a wrapper and buried instead of me. Uncle Godwin - her brother, fled with me to Kaduna where my life began fully. How a two weeks old baby boy survived the harmattan breeze and cold still remains a mystery to everyone.
"You're a lucky child." My uncle would say to me every morning.
When I was seventeen, I talked to my uncle about my intention to visit my village, the fright and alarm in his eyes were enough to mute me at instant.
"Holy Moses! Do you know the implications of what you just said? You want to visit a village where everyone already counted you as dead? Do you know what that means? Your aged parents would be buried alive, same with me. Incase you do not know, it's just your parents and I who know that you're still alive. You'll have to wait until this generation passes, only then will you be free to go. But for now, over my dead body will I let you go there." He threw his left hand around his head three times and snapped his fingers.
Ever since that very day, I never mentioned anything to him about my village and family. I later stared at my matriculation photos, and they reminded me of the good old days when I was nearly admitted into the university. My stomach rumbled and it brought about the end of the photo-viewing session. I dashed out of the house to get foodstuffs on credit from Iya Yemi, she was the only one trusted me to pay debts in no time. In front of her shop, I met Amina who also came to buy from her, she looked radiant than when I saw her earlier in the day.
"Good evening Amina."
The greeting was unexpected and it gladdened her heart.
"Good evening Edomo."
"My name na Ediomo, how many times I go correct you?" I replied jokingly.
"No mind me fa."
Her body looked neat and tidied as a result of the day's clash we had, maybe. Part of her boobies showed from the arm side of the singlet she wore, and it made me regretted the decision I took when she came to my room.
"She's not too bad, and we cannot be perfect even. What if I overlook her flaws and eat the main delicacies on her?" Wild thoughts danced in my head.
"You go dey around tomorrow?" I asked slowly.
"Yes." She replied sharply.
"Let's meet in my house then."
She smiled and nodded in agreement.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Ediomo by Benblaq(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2020
The next morning I woke up with a feeling that there was something I needed to know, I thought of many possible reasons but still couldn't get a hold of anything in my head. Some minutes past ten I finished cleaning the house and sat by the window side, this time, looking at nothing and no one in particular. It was a Friday and a Jumu'ah prayer day, the male Muslims in the compound were preparing their kettles and caps for the afternoon prayer. Fridays were my favourite days in the compound, and I got more reasons every day to love them the more. The quietness on Fridays was second to none, and I could bring in any daughter of Eve without fear of Danjuma - our caretaker. Two years ago he threatened to report to the landlord when three girls visited in a single day, his son tipped me of a way to save my neck and it worked for me. I folded a box of stuff and N200 into his palm and he smiled.

"Kai! Carry ten come tomorrow, I go stand as watchman for you, na rantse da Allah." He showered praises on me and the matter ended.

Silahsima - his son, fondly called 'salah' by the Christians who had difficulties in pronouncing his name, was a pin in the ass to his father. He was the only Muslim who ate multiple times during Ramadan fast, attended prayers only when he felt like, and refused to join his father's cow rearing. He was totally different from the normal Hausas and Muslims in the area, this prompted my move to make friends with him. He once made arrangements for his stepsister to visit my room and the meeting ended when I splashed a truck load of cum all over her face. Our friendship threaded smoothly until one fateful day I saw him in the company of some notorious guys. My uncle warned me about having anything to do with cultists in the area and I avoided them like serpent. I cut off ties with him immediately and ever since that day, we lived like strangers in the same compound.
"Goodness me!" My mind finally unraveled the thought at last.

That particular Friday made it five years since I received baptism and first holy Communion. I remember how uncle Godwin bought the white lace I wore, and the candle I carried with both hands. He stood at my back as my godfather and held my head for the priest to pour the water all over my head. I answered questions the priest asked and made baptismal vows.

"Do you reject satan and all his empty promises?" The priest read from the book.

"Yes I do." I echoed alongside other catechumens.

"Do you promise to continue burning like a candle light, illuminating your path and the paths of others?
I didn't reply and uncle Godwin glared at me, I knew I wasn't ready to make promises unnecessarily. The Mass ended and sparkles of camera flashlights rained on me amidst the congratulatory handshakes from friends and well-wishers in church. I celebrated my religious feat that same night on top of Alhaji Ismalia's third daughter, since it was her first time of having sex, blood stains dropped on the bed and I wiped it using the white lace I wore for the baptism. The next day I went for confession in church, but the priest wasn't around to hear, I shoved the idea of confessing back into my pocket and went back home.

"Knock knock." A female voice sounded from outside. It was Sikirat who had come in respect to the previous day's agreement.

"I'm busy please, I'll call you once I'm done." I replied without moving an inch.

I heard her footsteps retracing and I ran to bolt the door. It was afternoon already and I didn't know, how time flies when one is idle. I dressed the bed and waited for Amina to show up at the agreed time. She came in just when I was about to sleep, looking super cute in a Liverpool jersey and blue jean trouser. The harsh treatment I gave her the previous day was a coercing factor that overhauled her lousy look in the space of a day; she wore a pair of earrings, came without waist beads and clean clothes. I pulled her clothes and noticed she wore a pink brazier that scented nicely, how I unbuckled it in seconds and threw my mouth at the nipples was just too fast. Without wasting any time, I slipped the protection on my little brother and made her knelt on the ground with her giant watermelons resting on the bed. I thrusted slowly from behind for the first five minutes before increasing the thrusts to seven hits per second, her moaning almost sounded louder than the music playing when she entered cloud nine. The show came to an end after fifteen minutes and I could see her trying to catch her breathe.

"Since last year I never eat this kind food." She was smiling sheepishly as she spoke.

"What food?"
"Gbola wey sweet like this na."
"Alright."

"You no go kiss me?"
"Kiss you? Because of?"

Her countenance fell immediately I asked those questions and I felt remorseful, I have never been a guy who finds pleasure in hurting women. I never had thoughts of kissing her, but I had to do it as an apology. She wasn't bad at it, her lips locked mine the moment they touched and she sucked it with passion.

"That's enough." I pushed her away slightly.
"Edomo, I love you
"My name is Ediomo.
"Ediyomo, I love you well well."

"Thank you. You go dey go now na, I wan bath dey comot."

She was catching feelings too fast, and I wouldn't even let that happen even in my wildest dreams. The beam of smile on her face was glorious as she walked out of the house with a feeling of satisfaction.

I spent the rest of the day in bed, calming my body system and thinking of the different styles I would have used to shatter her.

"Next time I'm killing that honey pot." I grinned and jumped from the bed.

In the evening I became terribly hungry, I dressed up, picked my debit card and strolled to the ATM for withdrawal. I met a long queue waiting to withdraw also. Minutes later a hand tapped me from behind, I turned and saw a rough scar face guy with a broken tooth.

"My executioner wan see you." He pointed at a dark corner. I could see about seven guys sitting on a car and staring at me.
I made the sign of the cross and followed slowly behind him.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Ediomo by KelvinCoaster(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Benblaq,you've got interesting chronicles!
Good updates!!
More power to your elbow!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Ediomo by Benblaq(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
They were nine in number sitting on the bonnet of a condemn car. Marijuana smell filled the air when I drew closer to them, goosebumps filled my pores when I saw three more guys approaching with shiny objects in their hands. The nine of them took a standing position when the three guys who looked like their leaders drew near, bowing slightly when they finally reached. I greeted multiple times but got no reply. They took turns in exchanging slapping handshakes among themselves instead. The tallest guy with the scariest face whispered something and the nine guys exited at once, he coughed twice and motioned for me to sit on the floor. I hesitated for some time, and in a bid to show my bravery, I made up my mind to decline. The muscular guy who had tattoos all over his arms flapped his shirt to reveal a locally made pistol finely tucked by the side of his trouser, my knees became week at instant and I went down slowly.
"Put your hands behind you." The third guy spoke for the first time. He spoke in English and his accent was pure and clear.
It's like the trio were waiting for something before they commence, of a truth, they were waiting for something. A short guy with his left hand suspended on a sling over a broken arm appeared from a corner, he had smell of alcohol as he staggered passed me.
"Where is the son of a bitch?" He roared in a croak voice.
The three guys pointed at me and he gave me an eye-piercing gaze.
"Are you the fool?!" He asked as an afterthought.
It sounded like a rhetorical question that required no answer, but his continuous glare made me uncomfortable.
"Yes, I am the fool." I replied with a wave of shame rushing into me.
Down to that very moment, I still didn't know the offence I committed, but I had to play along in order to avoid escalation. They conversed in low tunes among themselves for a very long time, while I watched helplessly. They echoed a kind of secretive slogan in unison and concluded the briefing.
"Up!" He commanded me.
I stood up almost immediately and dusted my trouser.
"When you get to your house, mark today's date. It'll serve as an evidence and also as a reminder to you, because when the D-Day comes, you'll beg for us to spare your life."
The words were hitting me like blows, but I didn't care, all I wanted was for them to mention my offence to me.
"The next time we find you anywhere near that girl again, you'll watch yourself being slain like a lamb. This is the first and final warning." He dangled a '7' shape mini axe in my face, smirking and shaking his head.
Hot urine dropped in pant and it was like an instant running stomach just hit me. Three tricycles stopped by the roadside and honked twice, the thirteen of them jumped in and rode away, leaving me shaking and chattering my teeth. I managed to look for the road leading to my house with a blurry vision. The hunger had disappeared mysteriously. The night rest was the scariest and most uneasy one I've ever had, it was filled with random nightmares that me really scared of living. For the first time in many years, I did my morning prayers, committing my life into God's hand and putting all my trust in him.
From that day onwards, I awoke each morning with the desire to do right, to be a good and meaningful person, to be, as simple as it sounded and as impossible as it actually was, holy. And during the course of each day my mind resisted every single attempt I made to change for the better. I stayed away from all the daughters of Eve I had something to do with, I didn't know the exact one the guys warned me to stay away from. Despite the fact that I didn't know the lady in particular, I knew for sure that it wasn't Amina; she told she was single. I knew it wasn't Sikirat; she too, was on my neck to be her boyfriend. I was sure it wasn't Rashidat, Shukurat or Abiba; they were all scared of cultists, just like me. Two weeks later I couldn't bear the urge anymore. I needed to know the person I was asked to stay away from, instead of running away from innocent honey pots of different flavours. I made up my mind to delve into investigations, although it was a Daredevil risk to take. I approached our caretaker's son - Salah, and explained some things to him, keeping some delicate part of the case away from him.
"The guys met me two weeks ago for UBA bank, come dey warn me to stay away from their members." I explained cunningly, and it made him really interested in the case.
After bombarding me with multiple questions, he discovered that they were his rivals. Immediately, his countenance changed and expressed anger. I could feel his blood boiling hot already.
"Their father!" He shouted.
"Calm down. E get anything we fit do?"
"Why not? Plenty things dey for us to do."
"Okay. Tell me what I am to do."
He kept silent for some time, biting his lips and tapping his feet.
"You no need to do anything, we go handle the case for you." He spoke with a wide grin that revealed his teeth stained by cigarette smoke.
"Oh really?! You be good guy. I hope it won't cause any further problems please."
"Problems? Their father!" He shouted again.
He was just too mannerless for my liking.
"If the problem go dey, na the ones we go give them because of you. That's if you behave well."
My four years in school wasn't a waste, I knew where his sugar-coating talks were heading.
"What's your point exactly?" I changed my language and intonation.
"You go need to join us, na the only thing you need to do."
His reply wasn't shocking at all, as a matter of fact I heard this same talk over a million times in school.
"No mention this rubbish to me again." I warned him sternly and walked away.
"See this man sha, person I wan help.
I could hear him yelling curses from behind, his voice faded when I went far. I locked my door and sank into deep thoughts, trying to process different ideas in my head at the same time. I decided to play by my own rules, putting away fear and tension.
"A coward dies many times before his final death, but a brave man dies once and for all." I encouraged myself, " after all, we go all die someday."I left the house to look for Sikirat. I needed to eat something before my little brother die of hunger.
Re: Chronicles Of Ediomo by KelvinCoaster(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice update!
Re: Chronicles Of Ediomo by UCMax1: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tuale Baba
Re: Chronicles Of Ediomo by silverlinen(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mbok bring more updates
I'm on this one
Re: Chronicles Of Ediomo by MozB: 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nice... Is this story going to continue anytime soon?
Re: Chronicles Of Ediomo by Benblaq(m): 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
On my out of the compound to look for Sikirat, I bumped into Veronica the troublesome witch. She was sitting in front of her door with a big Bible in hand, a bottle of olive oil and packet of candle. This stunt was one of the many theatrics she displayed almost everyday, a good number of tenants were already tired of her hypocritical life. I mumbled greetings to her, and she replied in mumbles too, as expected. I was a few steps away from her when she called me, I fumed silently as I walked to her. I saw a smile on her face that she hid almost immediately, I wondered what could be the amusing thing that made a harsh Veronica to smile.
"Good afternoon, aunty Vero." I greeted in a clear voice.
"Good afternoon Ediomo, how are you?"
The joviality in her voice was quite shocking; I became more interested in what she had to say. Staring at her as she talked, I noticed something for the first time. Veronica - a beautiful lady in her mid-thirties, also had qualities of a sweetheart. I observed that she wasn't too old as I thought, and the wrinkles on her face were caused by constant frowning. It felt like a dream having a conversation with Veronica of all people, I remembered the first time I saw her fighting in the compound and how she nearly punched mama Buki to coma; she threw punches like a boxer.
"When is your uncle returning?"
"I don't know, but I'm sure he won't be back in two to three months."
"Uhm. Why are you not working?"
The questions were somewhat intruding and nosy, but her smiling face bought my heart already.
"You know the country we are in, right? So many graduates trekking everywhere under the sun and I'm not ready for that."
"How long will you continue like this?"
"I've sent application letters to many companies. I'm still hoping for a call from any of them."
The conversation became so interesting that I sat down beside her, stealing quick glances at her chubby cheeks and averting my eyes whenever it seemed like she'd notice. We talked about many things: the environment, tenants in the compound and how they related with people and life in general. She spoke with great wisdom and replied brilliantly to the questions I asked. Talking about judging a book by its cover being wrong, Veronica was a clear practical example.
"Why is your uncle not married?" She asked suddenly.
"Personal reasons best known to him, maybe." I shrugged.
I wanted to ask her the same question, but my gut wasn't strong enough. She was smart enough to read my mind from my shaky lips.
"You want to know?" She asked, packing the candlesticks and Bible into her bag.
"Know what?" I pretended not to understand, to avoid looking curious or desperate.
"Do you want to know?" She repeated.
"Yes, I want to know."
"Good. I'm a divorcee. The marriage was like a hell in a cell match, it succeeded in making me a bitter lady, which is just a ..." Her voice trailed off, she cleared her throat and stood up.
It occurred to her that she was going too far, too fast. I too, was surprised how she was so open to me on a first conversation.
"Once in a while you for come dey watch film for my place, I know say you no get television." She teased in pidgin, winked and excused herself.
I was perplexed and lost in a mental puzzle, struggling to understand what she meant.
"What if she's trying to give me a sign? What if she meant the television just like she said? What if? What if?" Random questions swung to and fro in my head like pendulums.
The questions were on repeat in my head as I turned back to my house. My little brother was asleep, he felt the tension on me and couldn't withstand it. Inside my room, I dropped on the bed and folded my hands over my chest, rolling uncomfortably and thinking about many things. I imagined lying on top of a busty Veronica, sucking from her milk factory while my hands caress all over her body, the wild imaginations ended when a siesta I didn't bargain for snatched me to dreamland. I woke up later in the evening with a serious throbbing headache; my stomach was empty and it was obviously the reason.
"You're not treating yourself fine." I muttered under my breathe as I searched the house for any edible thing.
There was absolutely nothing in the house, the only option I had was to walk a far distance to ATM stand at UBA bank, which was almost impossible. The nearest second option was to knock on Veronica's door and request for food.

"Don't be stupid bro! Don't be too fast." My conscience countered the idea.

It took a whole lot of time to critically come to a final conclusion. The hunger was becoming intense and the night thicker. I sluggishly left the bed, swallowed a pinch of mouthwash and staggered towards Veronica's room. I carefully glanced to see if any tenant was outside, I was lucky there was none. I summoned courage and knocked lightly on her door. She peeped from the window and almost screamed in excitement. She opened the door and I entered as fast as I could, it would have been a topic of discussion in the compound if I was seen. She was nightgowned in a see-through material, I could see black nipples hanging in front of the thick breasts that were almost resting on her tummy.
".. Good evening." I cleared my head to enable me think straight.

"You didn't reply when I talked about it earlier today, I was beginning to doubt if you heard it."
"Heard what?"

"The invitation."

"I did. It's like a reverse now, because I came here to ask for food and not to see a movie or something."

"The bottom line is that you've visited, and that is the important thing here."
She switched off the television, and I watched her big buttocks swayed heavily as she walked; she had no panties on.

"I was ready to sleep when you knocked."

"I'm sorry for the inconveniences. I need a thousand-naira loan from you, I'll definitely pay by tomorrow when I go to the ATM stand, it's late and I'm hungry."
"All of that won't be cool, I have food for you."
Without waiting for my reply, she left and returned with the plate of food in a tray. Her yellow-like breasts showed from the top when she bent to drop the tray on the table. She spent an oddly length of time arranging the food, my little brother reacted and I forced him in-between my laps immediately. I tried to observe my table manners while eating, but the hunger wasn't helping matters.
"How old are you?" She asked, just when I finished eating and took the last gulp of water.
"Thank you for the food." I replied, ignoring her question.
"You're welcome. How old are you?"
"Twenty-five, why?"
"I like you."
She was too straight and blunt, a trait I cherished.
"I don't know what to say, but today changed your entire mental picture I had in my head. You're a good person." I looked for suitable words to use.
"I like you."
"I like you too, but ..."
"Shhh!" She muted me.
From my analysis, I knew she was eight or ten years older than me.
"What if I ask you to sleep over, will you agree?"
This question exploded in my head and I could feel the impact, I understood her point and I was fully ready to ride with her.
"Sure, why not?!"
She dressed the bed and turned on the television, returned to the chair and sat with her legs on the table. I was busy arranging skills and tactics to use if eventually it happens.
The time was 10pm and it was time to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Ediomo by KelvinCoaster(m): 2:48am On Nov 01, 2020
The real chronicle is just begining! Good update!!
Re: Chronicles Of Ediomo by ashatoda: 4:44am On Nov 01, 2020
na wa o. see altar boy wey don turn to devil boy. no problem Sha I just dey love the tori as e dey go. oya come and finish what you started
Re: Chronicles Of Ediomo by Benblaq(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2020
Her king-sized bed covered with a colourful sheet was by the corner of the room, a big teddy bear laid on the neatly folded pink duvet. She sprayed a strawberry flavour air freshener that made the room smelt like a wonderland. My eyes were heavy, but she didn't look like she'd sleep anytime soon, as a matter of fact she picked a book to read when I yawned for the seventh time.
"You can go to bed if you want to, I will have to finish reading before I sleep." She spoke like she could read the exact move in my mind.
"That book is too big for you to finish this night."
"I read one chapter per night. What is your daily routine before sleeping?"
"Routine? I barely have time to follow routines religiously, I'm always inconsistent when it comes to things like this."
"Different strokes for different folks. Let me not keep you awake."
The bed was thick and soft, smooth and cozy, I rubbed my feet to remove sand before climbing on it. She had just one pillow on the bed, and I was too mannered to touch it.
"You can use it." She spoke without looking at me.
I wondered how she noticed, and how she saw me. I pulled the pillow closer to myself and my eyes caught a glimpse of two objects that looked like a police baton, I touched them blindly in curiosity.
"Pass those things to me please." She requested.
I noticed her countenance fell when she stretched her hands to receive them. Truth to tell, it was the first time I saw and touched a Love Machine, although I had seen many of them in porn videos.
"I haven't used these stuffs for quite a long time now." She explained calmly.
"It doesn't seem so." I replied sharply, my mind had become free to talk boldly.
"Yeah, I know. I only use them for clitoral stimulation and nothing more, I cannot remember the last time I was penetrated."
"That's serious!"
"More serious than you think. I hated every single thing about sex when I divorced my husband seven years ago, he made me turned into something else. But I can't stay forever like this, I'm human."
"You've really tried to stay celibate for seven long years. I give you credit for that, because I cannot stay that long without ..."
"You talk too much! Sleep."
Her voice didn't sound like she meant what she said, and I would have been a flop to do as she had said.
"Let us read together."
"Should I join you there, or you'll come here? The bed is more convenient, I think so." These words gladdened her heart and I could see it.
She packed her hair and stood up slowly. I saw a part of her nightie stuck in-between her buttocks when she turned to close the windows. She joined me in bed and flipped the pages of the book. I could feel her warm breath on my skin as we read together, that's if I was reading at all. A couple of times when she turned her body, her boobies rubbed my shoulder, almost like she did it intentionally. I tried to maintain gentlemanhood by not making any move on her, it would have been rude and improper to do such. The time was now 12 midnight and the night was becoming cold, I could barely see the writings in the book anymore. She was still reading and flipping pages with her eyes wide open.
"I'm dizzy, I think I'll crash now." I finally gave up.
"Alright, goodnight." She replied abruptly.
I turned to sleep, but my eyes mysteriously became clear again. I breathed hard and tried to regulate my body temperature, the rate at which my heartbeat doubled made her suspected something.
"Don't you think it should be a thing of shame for a twenty-five year old man to quiver in fear like a scared puppy?"
That was it! I couldn't stand the taunting anymore.
"You do not know me." I fired back.
"You think so? By dawn I'll know the real you. Goodnight." She turned immediately and closed her eyes to sleep.
I was left alone, with just the cranking sound from the rotating ceiling fan and squeaking insects keeping me company. My body trembled heavily when thoughts and ideas flew into my head, I couldn't just find courage to do anything. An hour later, it felt like a legion of daring spirits rushed into me, I summoned confidence and slid my hand from under her gown. My body froze when I touched her fatty fluffy buttocks, and my head became like doubled of its normal size. She adjusted closer, making my hand went round the big ass easily, she chuckled when my fingers went under. It was too early to go there, I quickly removed my hand and changed moves. I went straight to her boobies. She laid facing the ceiling and I pulled the breasts out from the top, they were full and large in size. I didn't wait for a millisecond before throwing my mouth at the nipples. She pressed my face on them when the sensation travelled all over her body.
"Let me take it off." She whispered.
She took off the nightgown and dragged me to herself, kissing all over my face and rubbing my head. It was a clear sign that she's really sex-starved for long. I reciprocated the romance by grabbing her ass and slapping it softly, she tried to lay on top of me and my breath ceased for some seconds. She laughed and held me below my belt area, caressing my little brother.
"Let's see what you've got." She unbuckled my belt and my trouser dropped, she smiled and held the erected brother.
"What a big and smooth yam you've got."
I didn't know what to respond, all I did was caress her weavon. I was taken by surprise when she threw it deep inside her mouth, the saliva she applied on it gave the sucking a lubricous sound. The last time I received such a BJ was during my undergraduate days, it was done by a coursemate during a truth and dare session in our lodge. After minutes of sucking, she couldn't contain the urge anymore.
"I want you to hit my honey pot like a freshly baked bread."
The last piece of protection in my wallet was the saving grace I had, I slotted it and prepared to ride. She laid facing the ceiling again, this time her legs were wide open and suspended in the air. I tried to gently push my little brother in, but the penetration was difficult.
"Whew! Almost like I'm back to being a virgin again." She muttered under her breath as she reached for the olive oil on the bed head.
She poured a little quantity on her honey pot and applied some on my little brother. I added a little force before it finally slipped inside, she covered her mouth in a gasp and breathed hard again. I hit it slowly and gently until she closed her eyes in ecstasy. I cummed in ten minutes, and she frowned in displeasure.
"I'm really tired and unprepared for this." I explained and removed the protection.
She passed a roll of toilet paper to me and wiped her body with a towel. I dumped everything in the waste bin at the back of the door and came back to bed. We both slept under the duvet in a cuddle. It was almost dawn and the cocks were already crowing, we were woken by a loud banging on the door.
Re: Chronicles Of Ediomo by bigbauer(m): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
come and update your story

(1) (Reply)

45 Minutes To Success: by Adeyemi Ogunyemi / J K Rowling Best Writer Of The Year. / Excerpt from my Upcoming book, "Guardian Of The Crown."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.