Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? (1892 Views)

Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by eaddyboy: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
I have observed that some married women later on in life start loving and caring for their children even more than their husband (her lover) by her actions, words, body language and also her inactions.

Even to the point of abandoning and neglecting the man even at old age to align with the children and having more emotional attachment to the children than the man, could it be as a result of hormones or blood but they do this in such a natural way that they feel right and good about themselves concerning their actions and inactions which i am not comfortable with

I don't know why but I would want some contribution leading to clarity on this, if you can relate or have an experience as regards to the topic I would appreciate if you share with us.

N/B: I'm not in any way against women or bashing them, just seeking clarity as I'm concerned.
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by swiz123(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
What is your business if your wife loves your kids more than you? Heck, you should love your kids more than her

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
eaddyboy:
I have observed that some married women later on in life start loving and caring for their children even more than their husband (her lover) by her actions, words, body language and also her inactions.

Even to the point of abandoning and neglecting the man even at old age to align with the children and having more emotional attachment to the children than the man, could it be as a result of hormones or blood but they do this in such a natural way that they feel right and good about themselves concerning their actions and inactions which i am not comfortable with

I don't know why but I would want some contribution leading to clarity on this, if you can relate or have an experience as regards to the topic I would appreciate if you share with us.

N/B: I'm not in any way against women or bashing them, just seeking clarity as I'm concerned.

The truth is many couples don't know how to keep the love they share burning
So wen work, children and other activities come,it dosent give them space to work on their relationship. That's why the oyibo:s keep going on date night, vacation , even therapy to make sure their relationship keeps going.
So it's up to the couple to consciously work on their relationship weda children dey or not. Also they must make time for each other by all means

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by Munzy14(m): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
swiz123:
What is your business if your wife loves your kids more than you? Heck, you should love your kids more than her
smh....
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by mariahAngel(f): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
swiz123:

Spouses should be each other's first priority, and not the kids. The children should be secondary.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by mariahAngel(f): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
eaddyboy:

I believe these kind of issues should be addressed at the beginning of the relationship to avoid misunderstandings and resentments later on.
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by Munzy14(m): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
eaddyboy:

This issue tire me, I think it starts when, the kids start coming, smart ladies strike a balance between the hubby and kids.

Well, men are like tractors used in constructing road, but usually don't enjoy the road.
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by Munzy14(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

I believe these kind of issues should be addressed at the beginning of the relationship to avoid misunderstandings and resentments later on.
True, but things can change along the line..
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by mariahAngel(f): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Munzy14:

True, but things can change along the line..

Well, it is up to the couple, especially the husband, to make things work no matter what.
They should try to take time to themselves aside the kids, no matter how occupied they are. Like a You and me time
The husband also should be involved with the kids, not leaving most of that responsibility to the wife. That is how the neglect usually starts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by mariahAngel(f): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Munzy14:

This issue tire me, I think it starts when, the kids start coming, smart ladies strike a balance between the hubby and kids.

Well, men are like tractors used in constructing road, but usually don't enjoy the road.

That usually happens when most of the responsibilities concerning the kids are left to the wife.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by Munzy14(m): 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

Well, it is up to the couple, especially the husband, to make things work no matter what.
They should try to take time to themselves aside the kids, no matter how occupied they are. Like a You and me time
The husband also should be involved with the kids, not leaving most of that responsibility to the wife. That is how the neglect usually starts.
Na so..cheesy

I have a family frnd, her kids are taken care of by domestic staff, no one cooks her hubby's food except her.

Infact, some weekends, they usually hang out to return sunday...Despite her undivided attention towards her hubby, she still have special time for each of her kids...

And still manages some of her hubby's business.

Na wife weh share her time well go enjoy hubby and kids palliative...grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by Munzy14(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

That usually happens when most of the responsibilities concerning the kids are left to the wife.
Not so all the time o, some women are so glued to their offspring, to extent of forgetting the man weh pound the work..cheesy

My aunt na case study.
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by mariahAngel(f): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Munzy14:

Na so..cheesy

I have a family frnd, her kids are taken care of by domestic staff, no one cooks her hubby's food except her.

Infact, some weekends, they usually hang out to return sunday...Despite her undivided attention towards her hubby, she still have special time for each of her kids...

And still manages some of her hubby's business.

Na wife weh share her time well go enjoy hubby and kids palliative...grin

grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by Munzy14(m): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

Wait fest! You want make she pack all her attention give only the husband? For what kwanu? Abego!

Them little babies need mummy's sweet attention too biko!
Make husband go watch match with him guys too

When does she even give time to herself? I'll definitely go crazy! grin
lol, ur partner is your partner o, the kids will grow up, to have their own partners, and it will definitely not be any one the parents...

Watch match ke...cheesy

The woman is equally, enjoying na, abii na only the man follow th go weekend getaway...cheesy She has enough time for herself o.
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by Munzy14(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

grin
Wetin happen?.
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by mariahAngel(f): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Munzy14:

lol, ur partner is your partner o, the kids will grow up, to have their own partners, and it will definitely not be any one the parents...

Watch match ke...cheesy

The woman is equally, enjoying na, abii na only the man follow th go weekend getaway...cheesy She has enough time for herself o.

I been confuse your comment, then I come see say we dey the same boat, come delete my post

Although, I don't agree that the children should be left to the domestic staffs. No way!
Men are always looking to buy their ways out of responsibilities.
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by mariahAngel(f): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Munzy14:

Not so all the time o, some women are so glued to their offspring, to extent of forgetting the man weh pound the work..cheesy

My aunt na case study.

The men should get involved with the kids.

The more you spend time with the kids, the more they'd love to spend time with you, instead of only mummy. It's called Connection seeking
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by Munzy14(m): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

I been confuse your comment, then I come see say we dey the same boat, come delete my post

Although, I don't agree that the children should be left to the domestic staffs. No way!
Men are always looking to buy their ways out of responsibilities.
To wash their clothes and cook...

Men are battling to secure more time from their women.

Some women always hide behind taking care of kids to run away from oga,wit i am tired...cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by frozen70(f): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
eaddyboy:

Your observations are in order

But the truth is that, men who abandon their wives and cheat on them of which the wives knows about it are the ones who fall into this category of men

Women are like a garden, once you abandon or neglect your garden, weeds will take over it and you end up with poor cropping and harvest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by Munzy14(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

The men should get involved with the kids.

The more you spend time with the kids, the more they'd love to spend time with you, instead of only mummy. It's called Connection seeking
Na so, mtn connection...house husband o kwaya...grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
some men dedicate all their time hanging out with friends ,when they return home at night they will be too tired to bond with their wives instead they will bond with their phones and the woman when she is tired of seeking for their husbands affections divert whatever emotions they have for husband to the children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by RightToReject(m): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
The reason isn't far-fetched; a thing like this is bound to happen once a wife's core interest (and vice versa) in her husband is based on his material/physical possession. Once the material thing that's the object of attraction isn't appealing to her again or unavailable, her "love" for him will automatically die. However, when a wife's core interest in her husband is based on his attribute/immaterial thing, her love for him will never die, provided that he remains true to himself.

Summarily, a husband's ability to maintain and sustain his wife's core interest in him is the only sure way to continually command her love. Every aristocratic man knows this secret; thus, the reason why the most important thing he observes in a woman of interest is her core interest in him and establishes if it's something he can cheerfully sustain and maintain in the short run or long run.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by mariahAngel(f): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Munzy14:

To wash their clothes and cook...

Men are battling to secure more time from their women.

Some women always hide behind taking care of kids to run away from oga,wit i am tired...cheesy

Make oga go stay oneside small na...ogini di? undecided
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by mariahAngel(f): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Munzy14:

Na so, mtn connection...house husband o kwaya...grin

Excuses grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by Munzy14(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

Make oga go stay oneside small na...ogini di? undecided
..cheesy If oga begin stay one side with one sabi babe, una go complain...
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by mariahAngel(f): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Munzy14:

..cheesy
If oga begin stay one side with one sabi babe, una go complain...

Hey!

...and they resort to blackmail cheesy

Men and tantrums are like....help me insert that Zuma meme grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by Munzy14(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2020
mariahAngel:

Hey!

...and they resort to blackmail cheesy

Men and tantrums are like....help me insert that Zuma meme grin
My favorite bible part, na booK of proverbs, especially the areas solomon advised men and wonen...cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by eaddyboy: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

The truth is many couples don't know how to keep the love they share burning
So wen work, children and other activities come,it dosent give them space to work on their relationship. That's why the oyibo:s keep going on date night, vacation , even therapy to make sure their relationship keeps going.
So it's up to the couple to consciously work on their relationship weda children dey or not. Also they must make time for each other by all means
Exactly! You've made valid points
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by eaddyboy: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2020
swiz123:
My concerned is that the love and bond between the husband and wife should be intact even after children comes into the picture.
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by eaddyboy: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2020
mariahAngel:

Spouses should be each other's first priority, and not the kids. The children should be secondary.
Oh yes, they knew each other first before the children arrived, hence their accord and bond should be intact.
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by eaddyboy: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2020
frozen70:

Your observations are in order

But the truth is that, men who abandon their wives and cheat on them of which the wives knows about it are the ones who fall into this category of men

Women are like a garden, once you abandon or neglect your garden, weeds will take over it and you end up with poor cropping and harvest
A classic case of what goes around comes around abi wink
Re: Why Do Some Women Do This To Their Husband ? by eaddyboy: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2020
Chimpretty:
some men dedicate all their time hanging out with friends ,when they return home at night they will be too tired to bond with their wives instead they will bond with their phones and the woman when she is tired of seeking for their husbands affections divert whatever emotions they have for husband to the children.
in some cases, could be due to the nature of the husband's work as he could be away for weeks or months and the wife is left with the children, in this situation it's natural for the children to bond
and have more emotions with who they spend time with the most and vice versa as the case maybe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Save These Kids / Could my son be exhibiting sigs of slow development? / What Lil White Lies Do You Tell Your Significant Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.