Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Wish Buhari Will Ask Children And Spouses Of Politicians To Do This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Buhari Will Ask Children And Spouses Of Politicians To Do This (374 Views)

Buhari Speaks With Fati Attahiru, Spouses Of Other Fallen Officers / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 / Saraki And Dogara Wish Buhari Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Buhari Will Ask Children And Spouses Of Politicians To Do This by ruffhandu: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
I honestly wish the president will also ask children, spouses, relatives and communities of politicians to turn them back with looted funds. Those are ways of showing you are fighting corruption. The problem is that he is complicit in the whole thing.
He had said no foreign medical trips for leaders, but he even broke his own rule/promise.
He seems not to have the moral nerve to fight corruption. Na so I see am.

1 Like

Re: I Wish Buhari Will Ask Children And Spouses Of Politicians To Do This by Inda2020: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Should I click.....
Re: I Wish Buhari Will Ask Children And Spouses Of Politicians To Do This by ruffhandu: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Inda2020:
Should I click.....
Click what?
Re: I Wish Buhari Will Ask Children And Spouses Of Politicians To Do This by Jazzafizzy(f): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
ruffhandu:

Click what?
Click your link,so we can continue to read from where you stop here shocked
Re: I Wish Buhari Will Ask Children And Spouses Of Politicians To Do This by ruffhandu: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

Click your link,so we can continue to read from where you stop here shocked

Which link biko? Did I use any big grammar here? There is no link biko. It's you only read headlines. Hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Not For Sale, But Paid With Blood / #ENDSARS: External Forces Trying To Destabilize Nigeria - Ganduje / Buhari's Gov't Approves Construction Of 10 New Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.