Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) (47834 Views)

Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / All Proposed Protests Under #endsars Hereby Prohibited – Wike / ‘Igbos Hiding Under Herdsmen To Commit Atrocities In South-East’ - Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by OEPHIUS(m): 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
(Viewer discretion) Unbelievable! So these heartless hoodlums who claimed to be #EndSARS protesters gruesomely murdered and burnt police officers beyond recognition in #EnuguState & nobody is talking about it...
@Coal_City @mcginger22 @GovUgwuanyiNews

#EndSARS protests in Enugu: A message to biased social media character assasins!

Those who are running their mouths on social media, misleading the public, what do you have to say about these heart-rending pictures of Inspr. John Jesse Abba, (the Armourer) and PC Emmanuel......Ogboji, from the Enugu State Command of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) who were
gruesomely murdered and burnt beyond recognition at T-junction, Abakpa and Emene, in Enugu East Local Government Area of Enugu State, by these wicked hoodlums and criminals who paraded themselves..as #EndSARS protesters.

These barbaric miscreants were the same set of armed hoodlums that headed to Queens School Enugu on Saturday with the aim of forcefully gaining entrance into the school to rape and kidnap the female students staying in the school's dormitories. Thank God...for the swift intervention of the security agencies.

The questions now begging for answers are these:

*Are police officers not human beings any longer?

*Why are these social media warriors who take delight at falsely accusing the government and misleading the gullible......public, not speaking out for those security personnel who were gruesomely murdered by armed hoodlums and criminals in Enugu State, in the name of #EndSARS protests?

*Why is it that none of those ranting on social media has come out to comdenm these henoius and dastardly...acts of violence, killings, lootings and wanton destruction of public and private property by these heartless elements in Enugu State disguising as #EndSARS protesters.

Please, let's not play politics with everything because God Almighty is watching all of us.The truth shall also prevail!

-David Njoku
@iamkennethcole @FerdinandObior1 @TheVyrus @engrcotti @phynofino @2niteFlavour @2nitewaga @ZoroSwagbag
https://twitter.com/ngene_j/status/1320793697093636106?s=19

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by OEPHIUS(m): 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
More

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by HandmadeD: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Before this time I use to discourage my friends from living the country in search of life. But now I'm on the verge of quiting this side of the planet for good.

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by LeitaP: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
These (hoodlums) are criminals using this moment to unleash their vendetta against our law enforcement officers/police stations.

I call on the security forces to extinguish any arsonist heading to the police stations.

They aren't endsars protesters.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by PissfulProtester: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Enough of this rubbish.

No hoodlum, looter or protester should be spared in this trying times. The police and soldiers should be ready to kill all of them.

I pray they are caught and dealt with

83 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by OyigboUpdate: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
These are Biafra protesters not hoodlums.
Nnamdi Kanu ordered for a street cleaning and for Igbos to protest for endsars as well.

Watch his broadcast for yesterday 25th October. He ordered IPOB members to protest for Endsars. Not hoodlums but IPOB members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T0YOHnk3Co

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by Benesis: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
To what end? Is this still in anger to the Leki ish?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by fykes(m): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is no longer endsars ...this is people settling scores with the police. This must be a very personal akpo.

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
LeitaP:
These (hoodlums) are criminals using this moment to unleash their vendetta against our law enforcement officers/police stations.

I call on the security forces to extinguish any arsonist heading to the police stations.

They are#Endsars protesters!!!

Don't give them another name...

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by Commentor: 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

grin

When we warned them, they were being belligerent.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
LeitaP:

The people they killed were not Northerners... they were not Muslims. That's if we want to give it an ethnic or religious colouration.

No!...they were their fellow Christians... their brothers!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by SoBright101: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
So bad. Though, police killed a lot of people but all this killings would have been prevented by reasonable government. No need of paying hoodlums to hijack peaceful protest just to name protesters hoodlum so you can deploy army or cyber crocodile smile. Everything is not by force, these are old tactics. You will only escalate the issue especially when a lot of Nigerians are hungry and angry. Say no to violence.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They operates mostly in the midnight. They have no resting time until they are able to convince their oppressors.

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by LeitaP: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
I won't spare you. I will report you to nairaland for inciting religious sentiment. You would likely be ban for some time and won't be able to use this moniker. cheesy

Okoroawusa:

The people they killed were not Northerners... they were not Muslims. That's if we want to give it an ethnic or religious colouration.

No!...they were their fellow Christians... their brothers!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
LeitaP:
I won't spare you. I will report you to nairaland for inciting religious sentiment. You would likely be ban for some time and won't be able to use this moniker. cheesy

What religious sentiment? It's for people like you that look at things from the religious and ethnic angle that I said that.
How do we make sense of these atrocities that they committed even if we look at it from religious or ethnic perspective.

It's just doesn't make sense. Nobody deserves to die. Wether they're of the same tribe or religion with you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by aminusodiq(m): 12:43am On Oct 27, 2020
sad I would av said rip, sadly I have non left cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by LeitaP: 1:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Inasmuch as I will state the obvious should I av to say something, I do not see things from the viewpoint you stated.

The killings are absurd, inhuman and callous but I don't think it is related to religious affiliation. I suspect vendetta as a chief reason for this.

Okoroawusa:

What religious sentiment? It's for people like you that look at things from the religious and ethnic angle that I said that.
How do we make sense of these atrocities that they committed even if we look at it from religious or ethnic perspective.

It's just doesn't make sense. Nobody deserves to die. Wether they're of the same tribe or religion with you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:17am On Oct 27, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
These are Biafra protesters not hoodlums.
Nnamdi Kanu ordered for a street cleaning and for Igbos to protest for endsars as well.

Watch his broadcast for yesterday 25th October. He ordered IPOB members to protest for Endsars. Not hoodlums but IPOB members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T0YOHnk3Co
you will soon get tired ,have you verified if this dead body was actually a police officer ,I saw in the other thread where you were crying like a baby denied of breast when people were calling your thread fake news yet have thrown away you your free gifted brain to the gutters just to demonise ipob .you can never win this war ask your older BMC zombies sarrki omenka ipobexposed bulleye kyase helinues modath passingshot superstar1 madridguy and other BMC cretin they tried in the end ipob won

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by MrMaestro: 1:18am On Oct 27, 2020
Things are getting out of hand. Way out of hand.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:31am On Oct 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by DaBillionnaire: 4:31am On Oct 27, 2020
So sad

Best videos put together that teach you how to cook different recipes, stews and make snacks and smoothies, become a professional!
Videos available for only N500.

https:///2349068394441
Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by Yankee101: 4:33am On Oct 27, 2020
I don't subscribe to this
Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by DenreleDave(m): 4:33am On Oct 27, 2020
Okay
Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 27, 2020
This is sad

What a time to be a Nigerian. Shame!
Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by juman(m): 4:34am On Oct 27, 2020
Where is the president of the country?
Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by tartar9(m): 4:34am On Oct 27, 2020
ipob have been proven to be behind these

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by juman(m): 4:35am On Oct 27, 2020
This is anarchy.

Buhari wake up!
Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by ATEAMS: 4:36am On Oct 27, 2020
If you organize your life around your passion, you can turn your passion into your story and then turn your story into something bigger―something that matters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) by gboyetade: 4:36am On Oct 27, 2020
Terrible. Perpetrators must be brought to justice. Vandalism and violence under any guise must be condemned

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kevin Chukwumobi APAMS 50th Birthday Party: Politicians, Celebrities Spotted / Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari / Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.