Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,412 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

See How Wike Replied Nnamdi Kanu After Wanting His Head For 100 Million - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Wike Replied Nnamdi Kanu After Wanting His Head For 100 Million - VIDEO (2836 Views)

Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election / Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal / Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: See How Wike Replied Nnamdi Kanu After Wanting His Head For 100 Million - VIDEO by Dayoebe(m): 12:07am On Oct 27, 2020
Next generation will still be shouting Biafra.
Biaf my left yansh
Re: See How Wike Replied Nnamdi Kanu After Wanting His Head For 100 Million - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Dayoebe:
Next generation will still be shouting Biafra.

Biaf my left yansh
Left nyash well well I tell u cool
Re: See How Wike Replied Nnamdi Kanu After Wanting His Head For 100 Million - VIDEO by IGBOSON1: 12:18am On Oct 27, 2020
gidgiddy:

The idiot call Wike does even know that the people of Oyigbo in his home state are Igbos

The fool is going by what the inept, bigoted and Fulani-owned security forces told him....that IPOB went out to loot, murder and cause mayhem in Oyibo! It’s obvious he’s trying to outdo Dave Umahi in kissing Fulani butt! Maybe he’s hoping for some federal position when his tenure ends!

The man is crude and unpolished, and this shows in his actions and reactions to situations!

It’s obvious also that the ‘one Nigeria’ loving OP is terrified that IPOB and Mazi Kanu would bring an end to their ATM and war booty that is Nigeria! He and his ilk know as things stand now, that Nigerias’ survival as a entity is threatened and on the precipice so they want to see if they can paint IPOB and Mazi Kanu in a bad light as they see them as the biggest threat to Nigerias’ survival! He’s been on this before with other monikers, but there seems to be a sense of urgency and panic in his recent posts....he’s become shamelessly desperate!
Re: See How Wike Replied Nnamdi Kanu After Wanting His Head For 100 Million - VIDEO by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:
those ipob members are they not oyigbo indigines?

No, the original Oyigbo indegenes don't like to be called Igbos, but there are a lot of Igbos living there and it is also a border town

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Wike Replied Nnamdi Kanu After Wanting His Head For 100 Million - VIDEO by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 27, 2020
EzeCanada:
I[s] am so disappointed in you Mr. Nyesom Wike.

How are the mighty fallen?

Its your persona that is being referred to in Proverbs 17: 28 " Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent and discerning if they hold their tongues".

Today marks the beginning of your downfall!

You cannot pick a fight with your own people - God's own people - and remain the same. Go figure from the Oba of Lagos.

Unfortunately, what has been said cannot be unsaid[/s].
Re: See How Wike Replied Nnamdi Kanu After Wanting His Head For 100 Million - VIDEO by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 27, 2020
kilonshele101:
"But that terrorist group call IPOB, cannot determine what happens in our state. To tell us where they own. It will never happen and we must not allow it to happen".

This is deep. we need clarification like this in lagos

I agree with you bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Wike Replied Nnamdi Kanu After Wanting His Head For 100 Million - VIDEO by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 27, 2020
Rubbish!
Re: See How Wike Replied Nnamdi Kanu After Wanting His Head For 100 Million - VIDEO by EzeCanada: 1:11am On Oct 27, 2020
TimeManager:

If they born you well, go and challenge him in his office. He has made it clear to you that Rivers is Niger delta and can never be annexed by any state or zone. How dare you call Oyigbo, Obigbo?. You even had the audacity to hoist your flag in another man's territory after having killed security agents & burning down a law court on the order of Nnamdi kanu. Your activities as ipob have clearly proven you as terrorists, hence your pretence about not being a violent group is once again being exposed.
What happened to oba of Lagos is none of your biz, keep your madness within your house.

kiss the truth!

Direct your concerns to IPOB. I am not a member of IPOB.

I only addressed Oyesom Nwike comments on Ndi Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Wike Replied Nnamdi Kanu After Wanting His Head For 100 Million - VIDEO by Emilokoiyawon: 2:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Biafra should be limited to the 5 SE states. Otherwise, it will NEVER be a reality.
Re: See How Wike Replied Nnamdi Kanu After Wanting His Head For 100 Million - VIDEO by babytoun: 2:20am On Oct 27, 2020
EzeCanada:
I am so disappointed in you Mr. Nyesom Wike.

How are the mighty fallen?

Its your persona that is being referred to in Proverbs 17: 28 " Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent and discerning if they hold their tongues".

Today marks the beginning of your downfall!

You cannot pick a fight with your own people - God's own people - and remain the same. Go figure from the Oba of Lagos.

Unfortunately, what has been said cannot be unsaid.

Shut up ..
Re: See How Wike Replied Nnamdi Kanu After Wanting His Head For 100 Million - VIDEO by Mynd44: 4:32am On Oct 27, 2020

(1) (2)

Zulum Stops His Convoy To Assist Women Fetching Firewood (PHOTOS) / Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement / A Honest Yoruba Man Asked A Very Good Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.