Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,739 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

My #59k School Fee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My #59k School Fee (709 Views)

ASUU Rejects N500k School Fee Proposal For Public Universities / AAUA Increases School Fee From 25k+ To 120k+ / HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My #59k School Fee by Kenny9857(m): 3:31am On Oct 27, 2020
Good morning everyone
Re: My #59k School Fee by Thesole(m): 4:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Mr OP with all these your readiness why u no already get the school fees ready way before resumption.
I mean all those while we were on COVID-19 break, why u no ask for the loan eh? Or hustle the school fees? If u had started earlier u for don know whr u stand by now.
Mr OP i have one advice for you
when you get the loan, no pay the fees
Use the money start business for school and make more money. What u need right now is to be productive not education, if the education system dy work for you, you would have thought of finding solution to your problem since before the coming.
Am sure after you finish the school, u go come back to Nairaland to ask for job, with what? Diploma? Reason well jare, i mean no offense oo.
If u quit school today, school fees no go be your problem and you no go die grin rather u go begin find money .
Any way if u still go ahead with the loan thingy and I know most of these loan thingy dy involve online matters, i dy supply DATA for chikini money check my signature.
I no dy joke with my advice. Take it
Re: My #59k School Fee by Kenny9857(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
[/s][s]
Thesole:
Mr OP with all these your readiness why u no already get the school fees ready way before resumption.
I mean all those while we were on COVID-19 break, why u no ask for the loan eh? Or hustle the school fees? If u had started earlier u for don know whr u stand by now.
Use the money start business for school and make more money. What u need right now is to be productive not education, if the education system dy work for you, you would have thought of finding solution to your problem since before the coming.
Am sure after you finish the school, u go come back to Nairaland to ask for job, with what? Diploma? Reason well jare, i mean no offense oo.
If u quit school today, school fees no go be your problem and you no go die grin rather u go begin find money .
Any way if u still go ahead with the loan thingy and I know most of these loan thingy dy involve online matters, i dy supply DATA for chikini money check my signature.
[s][/s]
Re: My #59k School Fee by Thesole(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kenny9857:
Good morning everyone
this is how it's done grin

1 Like

Re: My #59k School Fee by Kenny9857(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin cheesy grin grin
Thesole:
this is how it's done grin
Re: My #59k School Fee by Kenny9857(m): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
tongue tongue
Re: My #59k School Fee by Kenny9857(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2023
Thesole:

Hello my dear friend
It's been a very long time since
Are you still here on nairaland ?
Thanks for the advice the other time cos I really appreciate it although I didn't really follow all.
I would like you to hit me back if you are still here and can see my message, I need to give you some updates on how everything goes.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech And Kwarapoly Transcript At Ease / Ogun State Finally Announces School Resumption Date / How To Browse Unlimitedly For N25 Or N100 On Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.