Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,378 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections (19739 Views)

It Is Politically Over For You: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye. / Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by ofiko123(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yahaya Bello is very stupid..
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Kayharry(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Na only politic fit motivate am idiot . What about the poverty in the country, insecurities, bad governance. Or is trying to tell us everything is normal . Foolish leaders
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Comedian2019: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
crossfm:
They are all afraid about the uprise of the masses.

That is the reason why they pay unscrupulous elements to go and disrupt peaceful protester.Even in this forum, their agents are littered everywhere attacking people.

We are becoming more political conscious. Our mumu don do.
The major task now is for us to educate the thugs to look beyond the peanuts these wicked politicians pay them.
Very difficult task, I must say.
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by sterlingD(m): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Oga Yahaya Bello abeg stop this.Dont tow this path it is not good.This is not the time for such statements.Face the core issue and stop dancing around it.
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Franktom247(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
If not that this country is a failed state you would have been the national youth leader of the nigeria union of prisoners election rigger and violence instigator per excellence i pray the next governor of kogi state deals with u thank God no more usa or uk visit for assylum for you

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Nasige(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
If the protest is politically motivated, we welcome more of this kind of protest, the sponsors will know that good governance can never be comprised.
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by GENERALG2(m): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Igbochief001:
Same man that was begging to lead the protest ...same man that praised the protest

Nigeria sha ...untill we restructure this country ...we can't have peace in this country honestly

He wanted to be made the leader of the protest so he could manipulate it and distract from the purpose. Since the people rejected him he revealed his true intentions and started fighting against the protest openly.
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
The youngest and most incompetent governor in the history of kogi state.
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Segzy19: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
To a politician, everything is political.

Even if he can 'pregnate' his wife, it is the work of his political rivals...

This one should have been a gateman...
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Legendre2(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
gideonite98:
I no blame una
Shebi na some of the endsars protesters/hoodlums/sponsored thugs wey start to dey loot and giving the protest bad name I blame

If to say instead of destroying properties, stealing and killing policemen they channelled the energy to attacking all of these politicians I'm sure you would have known this is not about politics
Maybe it is when you're on the run and afraid for your life you will have time to be saying this gibberish.
I fucking hate the picture you attached .
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Lawalemi(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Weyrey.....he can never disguise
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by crossfm: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Comedian2019:

The major task now is for us to educate the thugs to look beyond the peanuts these wicked politicians pay them.
Very difficult task, I must say.

You are right.Though the task is difficult but its what we really need to do before 2023 election.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by John4B: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
aboki go and eat sugarcane, I don't just blame u, I blame death for taking the life of the rightful winner of the 2015 kogi state governorship election.
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by sigiyaya(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
dikeigbo2:
in Nigeria everything is politically motivated when it didnt favor those in power....this pure wickedness
And spiritually too grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Theoarhics: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
Well, you not far from the truth. The country needs to be purge of these current sets of crimi
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by ojsmscom(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
hello I also think parliatives were also hoarded for ENDSARS 2020
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by blacknoir: 12:07am On Oct 28, 2020
#endyahayabello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Ministers And Other Stories, By Reuben Abati / FG Suspends Deduction Of States’ Loans / Olanrewaju Omolase: LG Chairman, His Workers Celebrate Makarfi Victory In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.