Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,920 members, 7,844,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Need Advice: Honda Accord 2010 Vs Toyota Camry 2010 - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need Advice: Honda Accord 2010 Vs Toyota Camry 2010 (4138 Views)

Lexus Rx 350 (2010) Vs Toyota Venza (2010) / Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy / Toyota Camry 2010 Vs Honda Accord 2010-why Is Toyota More Marketable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advice: Honda Accord 2010 Vs Toyota Camry 2010 by blockgeek69(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
AutoMoTech:

It will work but will you be making enough profit?
Being an engine with larger displacement (engine cylinder capacity) you will spend alot on fuel o... I know V6 engines are sweet with excellent fuel economy for highway travels. But for city? Hmmm. E get as e be.
Hope no be Lag or this high traffic cities you dey sha. Cuz na hold up go chop all your fuel finish.

Please can you basically explain the difference between V4 and V6 in terms of engine efficiency, fuel efficiency, cost, durability and driving experience. Thanks
Re: Need Advice: Honda Accord 2010 Vs Toyota Camry 2010 by ahmstrng(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
blockgeek69:
I'm looking at buying my first car next month, but I haven't been able to reconcile my choice between Honda Accord 2010 and Camry 2010. Experts in the house, please advice which is better in terms of budget, engine, general specs and any other thing you can think of. Thanks

PS: I'm considering clean and well maintained Nigerian use car for now!
I was using a camry 2008 before switching to accord 2010 v6. I have to say. Its the best decision i ever made. Not only is the accord more comfortable. The specs are actually better to me too. Its cheap to maintain. Drives smoother. Genuinely bias aside. I whole heartedly love the accord more than i ever enjoyed the camry.
If you are conflicted. Which i was too. When i was deciding if i should move to a honda brand. Just trust it. The accord is wayy better than muscle

3 Likes

Re: Need Advice: Honda Accord 2010 Vs Toyota Camry 2010 by captainking(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
blockgeek69:
I'm looking at buying my first car next month, but I haven't been able to reconcile my choice between Honda Accord 2010 and Camry 2010. Experts in the house, please advice which is better in terms of budget, engine, general specs and any other thing you can think of. Thanks

PS: I'm considering clean and well maintained Nigerian use car for now!
bro,,,am in your shoes ooo..

my 3rd car shaa
Re: Need Advice: Honda Accord 2010 Vs Toyota Camry 2010 by captainking(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
blockgeek69:
Thanks for the input... I'm considering a Nigerian used Honda Accord, V4. Hope that can serve in place of Tokunbo?
if you are in lagos,....let gazzuzz inspect for you...if he certifies any car good...then you will have no issues
Re: Need Advice: Honda Accord 2010 Vs Toyota Camry 2010 by captainking(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
dicksonadams:
Hondas are sweet ride... Almost as good as Toyota, cheaper to own too... Rest of mind
mr civic...what do you mean...almost as good as toyota explain now oooo
Re: Need Advice: Honda Accord 2010 Vs Toyota Camry 2010 by blockgeek69(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
ahmstrng:

I was using a camry 2008 before switching to accord 2010 v6. I have to say. Its the best decision i ever made. Not only is the accord more comfortable. The specs are actually better to me too. Its cheap to maintain. Drives smoother. Genuinely bias aside. I whole heartedly love the accord more than i ever enjoyed the camry.
If you are conflicted. Which i was too. When i was deciding if i should move to a honda brand. Just trust it. The accord is wayy better than muscle

Thanks for the input. How is the fuel consumption of your V6? I heard V6 takes more fuel than V4, correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!
Re: Need Advice: Honda Accord 2010 Vs Toyota Camry 2010 by ahmstrng(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
blockgeek69:

Thanks for the input. How is the fuel consumption of your V6? I heard V6 takes more fuel than V4, correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!
Yeah it does. But not some kind of massive difference. And youd mainly feel the fuel burn when you accelerate around like crazy. Which is one of the main reason why i went for v6. But I’ll totally recommend the accord over camry

1 Like

Re: Need Advice: Honda Accord 2010 Vs Toyota Camry 2010 by AutoMoTech(m): 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
ahmstrng:

I always love testimonies from people who have used the cars rather than hear say or what we read on the net grin

Thanks for this.
Re: Need Advice: Honda Accord 2010 Vs Toyota Camry 2010 by ahmstrng(m): 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
AutoMoTech:

I always love testimonies from people who have used the cars rather than hear say or what we read on the net grin

Thanks for this.
I see alot of toyota slander and honda slander alot here.
Just decided to lend my opinion.
I dont get why people still hate on honda alot. Well i guess they messed up with the eod model. But they really did upgrade from the 2008- models. The control. Even while on speed with the accord is just so good. It wowed me. And for a v6. The fuel economy is very very good. Compared to my friends lexus es350 2007.
I cant imagine how the v4 accord would be. Guess i wont be able to find out. Cause i picked power over fuel economy
Re: Need Advice: Honda Accord 2010 Vs Toyota Camry 2010 by blockgeek69(m): 5:56am On Oct 31, 2020
ahmstrng:

Yeah it does. But not some kind of massive difference. And youd mainly feel the fuel burn when you accelerate around like crazy. Which is one of the main reason why i went for v6. But I’ll totally recommend the accord over camry

Oh yeah! Thanks for the heads up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise On Buying A Nigerian Used Infiniti G35 (2004) / Please Advice: I Want To Send 150k To Gazzuzz To Send Me A Car Engine Down. / International Driving Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.