Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve (805 Views)

Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) / Osinbajo: Insecurity Increases Number Of Orphans, Widows In Nigeria / Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Shehuyinka: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2020
Disinheritance: Widows in Igboland battle against culture that men love to preserve (Part 1)

This report by Alfred AJAYI presents the experiences and testimonies of widows from Southeastern Nigeria where the practice of disinheritance of the bereaved women is prevalent.

“AFTER the death of my husband, we put him in the mortuary. But without my knowledge, his close friend connived with my brothers-in-law to take away his corpse from the Teaching Hospital at Nnewi. They then insisted that I must complete the family house my husband was building in the village and I must perform the “Igbuefi” meaning (killing of cow) on behalf of their father, who died since 1991 before the burial could take place”.

This was a thirty-year-old widow, Ijeoma Ubah, narrating her ordeal in the hands of her husband’s family members shortly after he died.

She continued: “My dear, I did it. I even sold my husband’s highlander to meet up. Then, I asked them to bring the corpse for burial. They said no, that it is time for me to go back to my father’s house with my three daughters. They even came and verbally shared the rooms in our house. At that point, I became confused. That was before somebody gave me the contact of the National Human Rights Commission”.

The death of one’s husband is unarguably a devastating experience, especially for young women who are still nursing young children. It is naturally expected that the condition of such widows will provoke empathy from relations, friends and people of good conscience. But, in parts of Africa, that is not always the case as some of them face forceful ejection from their home, while others are forced to either sleep with the dead bodies of their husbands or drink the water used to bathe the corpses to prove that they had no hand his death.

The climax of such dehumanizing widowhood practices is the disinheritance of the widows by close or distant relations of their late husbands, who lay claim to all that their brother’s estate, including property and wealth gotten in partnership with their wives. The matter is worse in families where men were the breadwinners and the widowed women had been full–time housewives.

A woman who has no male child or has no child at all is usually at greater risk; same as those suspected to have been responsible for the death of their husbands.

Such practices are common among the Igbo of the Southeast of Nigeria and they have led to the abuse, disinheritance, impoverishment and trauma suffered by many widows in the region.

Disinheritance is a violation of the constitutionally guaranteed right of the widows to freedom from discrimination as provided for in Section 42 of the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended), which states that no citizen of Nigeria shall be discriminated against regardless of their place of origin, sex, religion or political opinion. (Please do more research to provide more context about existing statutes and international conventions against disinheritance.)

Man’s inhumanity to women

Cynthia Nweke, from Ezzama, in Ezza South Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, was heart-broken as she narrated her experience battling against efforts to disinherit her with royal complicity.

“This is the picture of the only farmland we have now. My husband secured the property by surveying it. But, immediately after he died, his brothers came to take away the land. I saw my husband’s relations surveying the land. So, I took the survey plan my husband did many years ago to the Igwe to help me. But, Igwe told me it was rubbish, that my husband has no right to survey a family land.

“My husband’s brothers had collected the frontage of our house and one of our lands we have been cultivating since I married this man. They collected another one in a swampy area. The traditional ruler, Ezeogo passed a judgment that I should leave the land because they will kill me. But, I told him that I will not leave the only land that I am cultivating to feed my children.

“One of those doing this to me was a servant to my late husband, who said my husband did not settle him and also made sexual advances to me after his death but I refused. He promised to deal with me and he is the one who mobilized them against me”.

Another widow, Precious Ngozi Nwali, from Amaeka Community, in Ezza South Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, narrated how documents of lands and other property were deceitfully taken away from her after the death of her husband, leaving her with nothing to train her four children.

“My husband died after a brief illness on February 6, 2019. After his death, his elder brother, Monday Nwali, and his siblings in a meeting in the village collected his phone from me, harvested the yams and cassava we planted and did not give my children and me the proceeds.

On February 11, 2019, my husband’s younger sister, who is a lawyer, led others to our residence in Abakaliki and deceitfully took all the documents for all our lands, a vehicle and a fridge away. She promised to give back to me in three months when I would have recovered from the shock and agony of his demise, but she has refused to do that”.

Precious also alleged that she had been threatened several times by one of her brothers-in-law for daring to demand the documents taken away from her.

“On one occasion, he came to Timber shade (timber shed ?) Nkwoagu with some persons to chase me out of my husband’s shade (shed?) where I am staying right now to trade. He said he would either give it to his younger brother or rent it out. In fact, they have told me several times to go and remarry if I am not comfortable with their actions.”

While this was happening, the widow said her husband’s elder brother “went and claimed one of my husband’s land with the money realized from the burial ceremony.”

It was gathered that the International Federation of Women Lawyers, FIDA, Ebonyi State Chapter had taken up Precious’ matter.

Ijeoma Ubah, a widow who resides in Onitsha, the commercial nerve centre of Anambra State, also recounted her experience after the death of her husband.

“After the burial, I asked my husband’s friend to give me the document of the land he helped my husband to buy at Akpaka Phase Two, Enugu, at the cost of N2.5 million (two million, fifty thousand naira). That was our first project as a family.

“He shouted at me. I explained to him that I have paid all the people my husband owed and needed money to take care of my three daughters. I waited for months, no response from him.

“In January this year, I went back to the National Human Rights Commission. Through their efforts, he provided an allocation letter, the commission promised to investigate the genuineness of the document from the Ministry of Lands. We are still waiting. But, I noticed that the allocation letter bore March 14, 2016, when my husband was still alive. So, it means he had the document all the while but refused to give to my husband. The allocation letter also carried his name, not my husband’s name”.

READ MORE: https://www.icirnigeria.org/disinheritance-widows-in-igboland-battle-against-culture-that-men-love-to-preserve-part-1/

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by TecM0: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2020
cool

Stupidity at its peak

Male child and female Child have full right to their parents inheritance according to the constitution

Fvck any dumb culture that states otherwise, State Law and The Federal Law are far more powerful than stupid village laws

Unfortunately most of this women would chase rich men, and marry making babies for money and comfort than build on their family legacy

Dangote is a son to Dantata's Female child and he got the dantata wealth and support.. now he is the richest man in Africa

Folorunsho Alakijia is the daughter of Chief LA Ogbara and she built on that to become one of Africa's richest women

6 Likes

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2020
This is really sad that in 2020 people are still this uncivilized,most educated tribe indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2020
With all this wicked culture they couldn't speak for ages and the wickeds don't want them to speak out. If it's another tribe they'd have invaded this thread wth trash!

3 Likes

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2020
Coronabirus:
With all this wicked culture they couldn't speak for ages and the wickeds don't want them to speak out. If it's another tribe they'd have invaded this thread wth trash!

Damn right, they point the finger to everyone but themselves, but they’re the real problem.

3 Likes

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2020
This is a family issue don't bring igbo land into it

Female children are allowed to inherit their fathers property ...it's well know ..and we'll documented

Greedy family members might try to manipulate u ...it's not igbo tradition ...use police and army arrest them ...

But female children can't inherit village or family land because it doesn't belong to the man or the village but future generations ...only people who would stay in that village have right to the land

This is not only igbo tradition but same all over Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by OhBiafra: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2020
Yoruba muslims and lies sha. Whatever story you have there if true, applies to the family alone, not Igbo land
Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by ejanla077: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2020
Funny how the Yoruba that still practice abobaku will leave the log in thr eyes and try to remove the dust in Igbo peoples eye..

Hypocrites.
Even the hausas too are talking...

Once a lady is married he belongs to the husbands family... Anybody wey no like the tree tradition should write a will before he die...

Nobody will contest an authentic will... As long as thr is no will. Everything belongs to the male child...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by ejanla077: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Even Yoruba Muslims female dont inherit we all live in Yoruba land. So u can deceive only the people u can..

1 Like

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by vanbonattel: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2020
This article is a pure fabrication of different lies. The inheritance laws and practice in Igboland is no longer a problem.

It will be unthinkable for anyone in my community to come and drag property from a widow in this day and age.

1 Like

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by totit: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2020
ejanla077:
Even Yoruba Muslims female dont inherit we all live in Yoruba land. So u can deceive only the people u can..

Really? A joke of a century. We are not heartless, barbaric with primitive culture like you yeeboo. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by totit: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Omg!

“AFTER the death of my husband, we put him in the mortuary. But without my knowledge, his close friend connived with my brothers-in-law to take away his corpse from the Teaching Hospital at Nnewi. They then insisted that I must complete the family house my husband was building in the village and I must perform the “Igbuefi” meaning (killing of cow) on behalf of their father, who died since 1991 before the burial could take place”.
Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Well, it is really bad and must be addressed immediately.

To the OP I say, at least it is not as bad as marrying 12 year old little girls in some parts of the country where women are also seen and treated like cattle.
Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by totit: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2020
“This is the picture of the only farmland we have now. My husband secured the property by surveying it. But, immediately after he died, his brothers came to take away the land. I saw my husband’s relations surveying the land. So, I took the survey plan my husband did many years ago to the Igwe to help me. But, Igwe told me it was rubbish, that my husband has no right to survey a family land.

“My husband’s brothers had collected the frontage of our house and one of our lands we have been cultivating since I married this man. They collected another one in a swampy area. The traditional ruler, Ezeogo passed a judgment that I should leave the land because they will kill me. But, I told him that I will not leave the only land that I am cultivating to feed my children.

“One of those doing this to me was a servant to my late husband, who said my husband did not settle him and also made sexual advances to me after his death but I refused. He promised to deal with me and he is the one who mobilized them against me”.
Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Gotze1: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2020
cheesy
Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Gotze1: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2020
[s]
Igbochief001:

Female children are allowed to inherit their fathers property ...it's well know ..and we'll documented

Greedy family members might try to manipulate u ...it's not igbo tradition ...use police and army arrest them ...

But female children can't inherit village or family land because it doesn't belong to the man or the village but future generations ...only people who would stay in that village have right to the land

[/s]Sharap, it is a common practice all over Igboland oga. Stop your epistle.
Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Unik3030: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Stupidity at its peak

Male child and female Child have full right to their parents inheritance according to the constitution

Fvck any dumb culture that states otherwise, State Law and The Federal Law are far more powerful than stupid village laws

Unfortunately most of this women would chase rich men, and marry making babies for money and comfort than build on their family legacy

the reason y I don't take Igbos serious when they blame anybody is that they are far worse than people they castigate, people who have inheritance issue,OSU,ohu, Freeborn,2nd class citizens,3rd class citizens n d likes will b d ones to condemn others.

Nnamdi Kanu is promising them heaven whereas they have more problems than any other Nigerian tribe,if it were to b any tribe that practices this now hell will let lose

3 Likes

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Unik3030: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2020
Igbochief001:

it's not same over Nigeria but only in Igbo land,in Yoruba land anybody can inherit anything once u are a member of the family.
we see everyone as equal irrespective of gender.

so if someone like Dangote should have only females now, that means if he dies they won't inherit anything n they won't have access to ancestral lands?

just accept it's a thrash in this present century n stop presenting it like everyone's issue

2 Likes

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Gotze1: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2020
ejanla077:
Funny how the Yoruba that still practice abobaku will leave the log in thr eyes and try to remove the dust in Igbo peoples eye..

Hypocrites.

Once a lady is married he belongs to the husbands family... Anybody wey no like the tree tradition should write a will before he die...

Nobody will contest an authentic will... As long as thr is no will. Everything belongs to the male child...

OSU and dead brain. Lol, abobaku is a willing title, no one can force it on anybody. And there are family doing it.

Can you say the same about OSU and OHU practise that even cause you people to commit suicide on daily basis.

Truth can't be hidden.

My first brother's wife is Igbo from mbise, she narrated everything to me, how her sister's late husband family did same to her sister. Reason she decided not to marry fellow Igbo.

We have read many news on that on different news outlet.

Only you people discriminate agains yourself, tagging some OSU, Ohu.

Only you people deny female from inheriting their fathers' properties.

Only you people force women to sleep with dead husbands' corpses.

Only you people force women to drink water use to bath their dead husbands'.

Changing narrative won't help you as the world knows how babaric you people are.

Spit.

1 Like

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Gotze1: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:
it's not same over Nigeria but only in Igbo land,in Yoruba land anybody can inherit anything once u are a member of the family.

so if someone like Dangote should have only females now, that means if he dies they won't inherit anything n they won't have access to ancestral lands?

just accept it's a thrash in this present century n stop presenting it like everyone's issue
Tell him.

1 Like

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:

Oga that's a big lie in yoruba land woman don't inherit community land ...

Dangote wealth is personal ..of he died his female children would have absolute right to it

But not his ancestral land
Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by TecM0: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:
the reason y I don't take Igbos serious when they blame anybody is that they are far worse than people they castigate, people who have inheritance issue,OSU,ohu, Freeborn,2nd class citizens,3rd class citizens n d likes will b d ones to condemn others.

Nnamdi Kanu is promising them heaven whereas they have more problems than any other Nigerian tribe,if it were to b any tribe that practices this now hell will let lose

They think people don't know them and their dark side, but almost all ethnic groups know them...
Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Unik3030: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2020
ejanla077:

Hypocrites.

please name a place in yoruba land that practices abobaku?
please name a family known as d abobaku family?
please have u ever seen anyone come here to tell u they want to use him as abobaku?

now let me make things clear for u

*u yourself knows there are many places u people deny female right to inheritance n this isn't d first thread about it

u yourself knows that many families still practice it n see it as a norm till today,u will only deny it like many of u denied OSU by deep down in u,u know it exist

u can see many topics on this

the problem with Igbos is they never accept they have a problem,n d first step to solving a problem is accepting it is a problem.

Accept it is not good n look for ways to stop it instead of living in self denial

2 Likes

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2020
Gotze1:
[s][/s]Sharap, it is a common practice all over Igboland oga. Stop your epistle.
Oga it's a big lie

Woman has right to inherit this they are only excluded from inheriting ancestral land which is the same everywhere
Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Unik3030: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2020
ejanla077:

Hypocrites.

so if Dangote no write will, everything belongs to d male?
so if he has no male, meaning everything belongs to people who don't know d story?
Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by oluwole70525: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2020
This is really sad that in 2020 people are still this uncivilized,most educated tribe indeed.
Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Unik3030: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2020
ejanla077:
that yoruba Muslim gave u out as one of those ipob miscreants who are ready to die for a save man in UK.
Yoruba Muslim indeed
Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by ayzTIGER: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2020
Yoruba Muslims that still tear their children's face this way will leave their ewedu region to come and gossip in Igboland

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by TecM0: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2020
Igbochief001:

Oga it's a big lie

Woman has right to inherit this they are only excluded from inheriting ancestral land which is the same everywhere

Not the same here in Ibadan so speak only for your people

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Ojiofor: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2020
This maybe NNEWI tradition do not generalize it.
Shehuyinka.
Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Unik3030: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2020
Igbochief001:

Oga that's a big lie in yoruba land woman don't inherit community land ...

Dangote wealth is personal ..of he died his female children would have absolute right to it

But not his ancestral land
do u want to b teaching me our culture,if only u know my kid brother is now into fish farming with our mom's ancestral land that nobody uses.

say what u know, accept the problem n look for ways to solve it,I wish I can invite u n show u things cos it's obvious u don't know anything.

don't try to fabricate lies to sooth your narrative

1 Like

Re: Inheritance: Widows In Igboland Battle Against Culture That Men Love To Preserve by Eastlink(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2020
Shehuyinka:
[s]Disinheritance: Widows in Igboland battle against culture that men love to preserve (Part 1)

This report by Alfred AJAYI presents the experiences and testimonies of widows from Southeastern Nigeria where the practice of disinheritance of the bereaved women is prevalent.

This was a thirty-year-old widow, Ijeoma Ubah, narrating her ordeal in the hands of her husband’s family members shortly after he died.

She continued: “My dear, I did it. I even sold my husband’s highlander to meet up. Then, I asked them to bring the corpse for burial. They said no, that it is time for me to go back to my father’s house with my three daughters. They even came and verbally shared the rooms in our house. At that point, I became confused. That was before somebody gave me the contact of the National Human Rights Commission”.

The death of one’s husband is unarguably a devastating experience, especially for young women who are still nursing young children. It is naturally expected that the condition of such widows will provoke empathy from relations, friends and people of good conscience. But, in parts of Africa, that is not always the case as some of them face forceful ejection from their home, while others are forced to either sleep with the dead bodies of their husbands or drink the water used to bathe the corpses to prove that they had no hand his death.

The climax of such dehumanizing widowhood practices is the disinheritance of the widows by close or distant relations of their late husbands, who lay claim to all that their brother’s estate, including property and wealth gotten in partnership with their wives. The matter is worse in families where men were the breadwinners and the widowed women had been full–time housewives.

A woman who has no male child or has no child at all is usually at greater risk; same as those suspected to have been responsible for the death of their husbands.

Such practices are common among the Igbo of the Southeast of Nigeria and they have led to the abuse, disinheritance, impoverishment and trauma suffered by many widows in the region.

Disinheritance is a violation of the constitutionally guaranteed right of the widows to freedom from discrimination as provided for in Section 42 of the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended), which states that no citizen of Nigeria shall be discriminated against regardless of their place of origin, sex, religion or political opinion. (Please do more research to provide more context about existing statutes and international conventions against disinheritance.)

Man’s inhumanity to women

Cynthia Nweke, from Ezzama, in Ezza South Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, was heart-broken as she narrated her experience battling against efforts to disinherit her with royal complicity.

Another widow, Precious Ngozi Nwali, from Amaeka Community, in Ezza South Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, narrated how documents of lands and other property were deceitfully taken away from her after the death of her husband, leaving her with nothing to train her four children.

“My husband died after a brief illness on February 6, 2019. After his death, his elder brother, Monday Nwali, and his siblings in a meeting in the village collected his phone from me, harvested the yams and cassava we planted and did not give my children and me the proceeds.

On February 11, 2019, my husband’s younger sister, who is a lawyer, led others to our residence in Abakaliki and deceitfully took all the documents for all our lands, a vehicle and a fridge away. She promised to give back to me in three months when I would have recovered from the shock and agony of his demise, but she has refused to do that”.

Precious also alleged that she had been threatened several times by one of her brothers-in-law for daring to demand the documents taken away from her.

“On one occasion, he came to Timber shade (timber shed ?) Nkwoagu with some persons to chase me out of my husband’s shade (shed?) where I am staying right now to trade. He said he would either give it to his younger brother or rent it out. In fact, they have told me several times to go and remarry if I am not comfortable with their actions.”

While this was happening, the widow said her husband’s elder brother “went and claimed one of my husband’s land with the money realized from the burial ceremony.”

It was gathered that the International Federation of Women Lawyers, FIDA, Ebonyi State Chapter had taken up Precious’ matter.

Ijeoma Ubah, a widow who resides in Onitsha, the commercial nerve centre of Anambra State, also recounted her experience after the death of her husband.

“After the burial, I asked my husband’s friend to give me the document of the land he helped my husband to buy at Akpaka Phase Two, Enugu, at the cost of N2.5 million (two million, fifty thousand naira). That was our first project as a family.

“He shouted at me. I explained to him that I have paid all the people my husband owed and needed money to take care of my three daughters. I waited for months, no response from him.

“In January this year, I went back to the National Human Rights Commission. Through their efforts, he provided an allocation letter, the commission promised to investigate the genuineness of the document from the Ministry of Lands. We are still waiting. But, I noticed that the allocation letter bore March 14, 2016, when my husband was still alive. So, it means he had the document all the while but refused to give to my husband. The allocation letter also carried his name, not my husband’s name”.[/s]

READ MORE: https://www.icirnigeria.org/disinheritance-widows-in-igboland-battle-against-culture-that-men-love-to-preserve-part-1/
Aboki clown, focus on your Sharia practice in the north. This particular culture that you know nothing about is among the best we got from our fore fathers. It makes men hustle to fend for the women, and makes the women loyal to their husbands. A family is at peace and harmony when everyone know their role.

Everyone in Iboland love the culture and will protect it from being bastardized by people like you. So focus on your Sharia practice that have made your men lazy asses, your women divorcee’s and their offspring's almajiri’s who beg for food.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do With 10 Billion Naira / Edo: Obaseki Orders Closure Of Illegal Cattle Markets / Anambra 2021: Hon Chief Edozie Madu Picks APC Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.