Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' (43320 Views)

PDP Crisis: Iyorchia Ayu Collected ₦100m, ₦1bn From A Gov – Wike Alleges / States Receive N1bn Each For COVID-19 Fight / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Kheeng1: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89YeWTTzY3E

See Abuja riot
Please and please subscribe cheesy cheesy
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Gwagone: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
Abeg, make una go get una PVC ooo
ABEG

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Bashirjaja01(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI. !!! He gave them bailouts to pay salaries, your governors looted it instead.

He refunded Paris club debt to enable infrastructural development, they still ended up looting it.

He ordered local government autonomy to bring governance to the grassroots, your governors resisted it.

He granted judiciary and legislature autonomy to enable accountability and transparency in the state, these same governors thrashed it.

Finally he supplied massive palliatives to cushion the effects of the Covid-19 lockdown, your governors stocked them in warehouses.

Yet this man is your problem. He meant well for us but his government is sabotaged by scavenging opportunists. He is doing his best but their callous activities is repulsive to obtaining the required results. Your hate for him is not making you to be objective and hold your immediate leaders responsible.

One thing I know for sure, posterity will judge us all and he will surely be vindicated.

God bless my country Nigeria
We will continue to be great
bru i see sense in what u just wrote infact i and a friend was discussing the same last week. With all the palliatives discovered if buhari was 100 the problem those palliatives wouldn't have been disbursed from the federal level in the firsplace but however he's still to be blamed because he's the one on top and has every right to sanction any govt caught looting. He should bear the blame for being ignorant!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by ArewaWife(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bashirjaja01:
GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI. !!! He gave them bailouts to pay salaries, your governors looted it instead.

He refunded Paris club debt to enable infrastructural development, they still ended up looting it.

He ordered local government autonomy to bring governance to the grassroots, your governors resisted it.

He granted judiciary and legislature autonomy to enable accountability and transparency in the state, these same governors thrashed it.

Finally he supplied massive palliatives to cushion the effects of the Covid-19 lockdown, your governors stocked them in warehouses.

Yet this man is your problem. He meant well for us but his government is sabotaged by scavenging opportunists. He is doing his best but their callous activities is repulsive to obtaining the required results. Your hate for him is not making you to be objective and hold your immediate leaders responsible.

One thing I know for sure, posterity will judge us all and he will surely be vindicated.

God bless my country Nigeria
We will continue to be great
bru i see sense in what u just wrote infact i and a friend was discussing the same last week. With all the palliatives discovered if buhari was 100 the problem those palliatives wouldn't have been disbursed from the federal level in the firsplace but however he's still to be blamed because he's the one on top and has every right to sanction any govt caught looting. He should bear the blame for being ignorant!!

The palliative was from the private sector not federal govt. Before you start spewing lies.
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
shocked
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by harmony75: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
omg 1.1billion I knew that was why the governors and their wives were claiming they have been infested??!! they were only infested with the billions for palliative for the masses not coronavirus so sad we don't have good leaders.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Shikena(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Can you imagine?

The federal government gave each state money to ease the effect of the pandemic. Most never mentioned it just like they do with a chunk of their federal allocations especially their huge security (allocation) votes.

The private sector coalitions distributed palliatives to the people of Nigeria, no obstruction or hijacking by our supposed enemy Buhari. They stored them in their warehouses?

Again, when are we going to stop deceiving each other in Nigeria? If the state governments are truly on the side of the people and make collective unequivocal demands on the needs of their people, there is nothing Abuja can do to stop them and they are already backed by the constitution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Likasite: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Government that can not give indomie to its citizens, na them Una dey till dey ask for good road.

3 Likes

Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Josywhyte: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Oga since u rejected the N1.1bn from world bank because it was one sided. Where is the N1bn u collected from the FG and what did u do with it? Where are the palliatives meant for the people of your state if u didn't hoard them?
All of una na the same abeg. Shift make i mess jor
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Bashirjaja01(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
How dare you you call me a liar? Federal Government distributed palliative to all state of the federation. From which Bush amongst the bushes of Nigeria you come from?
ArewaWife:

The palliative was from the private sector not federal govt. Before you start spewing lies.
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by danhans(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Stupid people
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by writeprof(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
modsfucker:
Where's the money now?

E dey my bank account grin
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Nyanabo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
lagonovo:

I find it helpful because I thought the presidency didn't do anything to help the people. Many people are of similar opinion. If this story is true then we now know better. You can't solve a problem when you don't even understand it.

This one that you said it helped you, did you partake of the 2.1bn ? grin grin
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by andyanders: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Greatomotoy:
Haaaa!

These Governors are all Wicked. They left the citizens high and dry during the lockdown and were referring the citizenry to the presidency while provisions have been made to cushion the effects of the lockdown!

May they receive the reward of their wickedness

If you have or had a president, it would have been better. These governors knows that they do not having a live president, hence the cabals allocated such amount if money and also food palliative to states and they hide same from the people and also the cash.

Had it been that we have a live president, thus issue wouldn't have happened. what we have now us brain dead robot.

They keep deceiving Nigerians. One if the law makers in Lagos had the effrontery to say that the looted palliative in his house was kept by him for his birthday. Can you imagine that? With that statement alone, he supposed to be in jail by now. If na China, na firing squad they guy for face by now.
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Bluntemperor: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
AdetayoNL:
Oga ooo.... Who we offend?... Americans receiving $1.2k , Canadians receiving 2KCAD as COVID-19 bonus are they having 2 heads?

So they collect over 2B naira and they still hide indomie... If this politicians die well, then God is an injustice God

Ntoo o o!
Are they leaders or dealing with the subjects,na wao! Why are they doing these to the people that elected them!
No fear of God again o.
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by kareemkamil(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
This animals will not go unpunished
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by 6ixT8: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2020
this Kain News dey coause depression abeg.
Re: 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' by Kutch1: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
According to him, all the state governors have since received the N1billion from the Federal Government, he, however, said he was the only state governor who refused to sign an MoU with the World Bank.

When asked why he received the COVID-19 fund from the Federal Government despite not believing in the virus, Bello said: “Even though we did not have COVID-19 in Kogi State, we were equally affected; because our economy was affected, Federal Government released that fund to assist every states and we cannot reject it. myprepaidcenter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olugbenga Babatola Elected African Mayor In London(pics / Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass / Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.