Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. - Food (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. (72282 Views)

See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. by berbs: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Baawaa:
Are you joking, each one is 50naira in Abeokuta

Since when
Re: The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

This is an exaggeration.
I don't believe it for one second.
Believe it pal I stay in pH too... that's absolutely true
Re: The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. by Crystalclara(f): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
It's even cheap. I bought the biggest size for 300, then the smallest size for 100 on Sunday at Rumuokwuta market. We'll survive.
Re: The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. by UniportAgbero: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=Graysons post=95420737] for where? [/quote/]
Fimie
Re: The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. by UniportAgbero: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
quentin06:

certainly not rivers, they only have crayfish ,periwinkles and plantain, ikwerre gari is a myth.

all other food stuff is imported from other states.

Please say what you know...abeg
Don't come and say what you don't know... What do you think is the occupation of the Ogonis, Etches, Ikwerres or even Oyigbo?
Re: The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
Benblaq:
I don't know if it's everywhere, or just this River State that the price of groceries is this high. How's it in your place?
if u take 500 naira to Aboki for this numbers of onions in Abuja I'm sure what u will hearis ;KWOMOT ZERE, e pass like that!
Re: The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. by generationz(f): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Lolz.
More southerners will just go into farming and the gap will be bridged in less than 3yrs.
The woman in my village doesn't eat anything from the north.
Local goat,local cow,hen,bush meat etc.
Everybody grows his own tomato and a little extra to sell,only those in townships buy tomatoes from the north and production could be stepped up in d event of separation.
The most eaten food in the south is garri,yam and rice which are all grown locally.

Have you ever bought them?
Re: The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2020
UniportAgbero:

Please say what you know...abeg
Don't come and say what you don't know... What do you think is the occupation of the Ogonis, Etches, Ikwerres or even Oyigbo?

oyigbo is not rivers BTW, the other groups only kidnap and destroy oil facilities, where is the banana farm in ogoni?

Show me pictures of any major farm in etche.
Re: The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. by UniportAgbero: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2020
quentin06:

oyigbo is not rivers BTW, the other groups only kidnap and destroy oil facilities, where is the banana farm in ogoni?

Show me pictures of any major farm in etche.
You know what??
grin
I will allow you to revel in your ignorance grin grin
Re: The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. by MackDams(m): 2:57am On Oct 30, 2020
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.
You do not need any prior knowledge of graphics design.

After reading through the book, you will be able to come-up with designs very fast for your business like creating

Banners,
flyers,
social media posters,
E-book,
Business cards,
Marketing materials among others.

We are offering you this book to help improve the marketing and visibility of of your start-up or brand.

CONTENTS:
• Introduction to the canva interface and features
• Creating custom design using canva
• Using the canva editor
• Creating in canva on 'mobile device'

Get yours now!!!

Copy the link on the ad copy to order now!!

Re: The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. by Oseh1Gidigba: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
You are right my brother, the same here in Warrior.
Re: The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. by daveyjay(m): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
Alennsar:

Which kain 250. All that onions no pass 70 for my side.

Please how much is a 50kg bag of red onion there??!
Re: The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. by Alennsar(f): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
daveyjay:

Please how much is a 50kg bag of red onion there??!
i don't know because I don't buy more than 100/200 onions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Funny! Man Turn Fufu To Human Head Before Eating. Photos / Need Help,how Many Measure Of Rice Can Feed 100 People / Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.