Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora (4463 Views)

Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This / Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by NairaHercules(m): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2020
kilonshele101:

grin grin buratai is educated so he can spell "Yoruba" correctly. we've been teaching our eastern brothers how to spell correctly but is seems their brain isn't that develop. that's why kanu is playing with their brains grin

If you don't know that the word yoruba is gotten from the word "yar!ba" (meaning: untrustworthy, backstabbing and deceitful) then you don't even know your history.

I stayed in the north for some time before, and they still call you guys that.

We have been teaching you wasterners how to spell "igbo", but you guys will never learn. Information cannot be stored in a cone-shaped cranium. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by NairaHercules(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Here they are, BIAFRAN ARMY cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yorropigs having fun inside their pig sty. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by Icon4s(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Daprinxy:
watch your end this year since you guys prefer evil to good...since you guys prefer a token of less than a $100 to good life for your future and your future children...either you change this year or you see your end this year for supporting evil government instead of Nigeria citizens or don't you have conscience at all,seeing people dying of hunger or seeing poverty everywhere, just because of the wickedness,selfishness and demonical tendencies of the government you're blindly supporting eeh? Mark my word,it will happen to you or your loved ones this year and when it does, come back to this post...lunatic beings..

My brother, please calm down.
I am an Igbo man like you.

Let me ask you one question. You think Nnamdi Kanu has the capacity to fulfill your dreams of a better Nation, whether in Nigeria or Biafra?

Please, no insults.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by kilonshele101(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2020
NairaHercules:

If you don't know that the word yoruba is gotten from the word "yar!ba" (meaning: untrustworthy, backstabbing and deceitful) then you don't even know your history.

I stayed in the north for some time before, and they still call you guys that.

We have been teaching you wasterners how to spell "igbo", but you guys will never learn. Information cannot be stored in a cone-shaped cranium. grin

grin you think you can tell me my history when you yourself don't even know your own root just like many of your kind.

due to the fact that your ancestral land is barren and unhabitable , your grandfather migrated to hustle and seek asylum in other regions but their grandchildren are too lazy and ungrateful to the host community, they started calling them names and claiming their land is no man's land. grin but I can assure you that your days are numbered. with the help of kanu's stupidity, the whole Nigeria will show you people the road back to your village. then and only then you will understand your own history and the generational curse that comes with it .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by NairaHercules(m): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2020
kilonshele101:

grin you think you can tell me my history when you yourself don't even know your own root just like many of your kind.

due to the fact that your ancestral land is barren and unhabitable , your grandfather migrated to hustle and seek asylum in other regions but their grandchildren are too lazy and ungrateful to the host community, they started calling them names and claiming their land is no man's land. grin but I can assure you that your days are numbered. with the help of kanu's stupidity, the whole Nigeria will show you people the road back to your village. then and only then you will understand your own history and the generational curse that comes with it .

You are pained about your own history. Go cry somewhere else. undecided

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by faceland: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2020
Foolish guy, wants to rule over soldiers and has never served under any army.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by franklingud(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
tutudesz:
grin Abeg I no fit laugh too much, Night don reach
Uche biko don't pless the tligger!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by tutudesz: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
franklingud:

Uche biko don't pless the tligger!
cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora by Ikengawo: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
The oldest footage of Nnamdi Kanu online is him protesting for one Nigeria. As time goes you come to realizes that's what's at the core of his true nature. He's a nigerian patriot. He got tired of Nigeria being nonsense and started venting his frustration online. From venting he gained an accidental following because all igbo ppl feel the same way he does.

The issue is he doesn't know what to do next. Through his radio show he has gotten in front of world leaders and from the lack of results I can tell he has said the same ignorant underexposed nonsense to them as he says on the radio station and has more than likely made Biafra an international joke/pariah.

Now he wants to use the money ppl raised to build a Biafran army to build a 'people's revolutionary army'. Revolution of what? You want to revolutionize Nigeria? Not even Biafra? You want Nigerian soldiers that only know how to frog jump and take bribe to form your army? You with 0 military experience?

The faster we get kanu out of the way the faster biafra comes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG Eyes $60m Investment, As Sanwo-Olu Signs Green Bond Market Agreement / CSU In Trouble For Lying Under Oath As Documents Show Tinubu Did Not Graduate. / Your Contribution Towards Vision 2020 And The 7-points Agenda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.