Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Why Are People In Osun State So Idle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are People In Osun State So Idle (2244 Views)

Subsidy Removal: ₦‎2 Billion Distributed To Each State So Far – Edun / Atiku Asks Tinubu Why He Is Leaving Osun State So Late At Night (Video) / How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by Charleys: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2020
I live in osun state, I noticed something in Osun state.

They have no jobs, early morning they just hang around doing nothing.
Their ladies get pregnant for like 5 different men and those men dump them because they can't take care of the baby. They now hand over the baby to their grandparents and continue.

The state governor needs to do something about that state osun state.

There are no jobs, and the youths resort to selling marijuana and fake herbs.

There are so many street beggars there in osun.
.what should the government do about this.

This is not for everybody but an average person from osun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by Iyocartel: 8:14am On Oct 28, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Na yahoo boys 2nd headquarter

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by Charleys: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Na yahoo boys 2nd headquarter

Yes I forgot to mention this too.
Their discussions is all about it

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2020
-

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by survivor10(m): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2020
Hmnnn...... I hope that you are not here for tribal fight.

But if come in peace, then the government needs to act fast

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by Charleys: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2020
survivor10:
Hmnnn...... I hope that you are not here for tribal fight.

But if come in peace, then the government needs to act fast

I believe we need to start a business of some sorts but the government need to give jobs to keep the people busy for the moment

1 Like

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by helinues: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2020

These days, no argument...

Na facts be una cure....

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by Yobabad: 8:31am On Oct 28, 2020
The very active online, especially on this forum blaming igbos and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the also dish out statistics like the number of local Muslims each region of Nigeria has.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by helinues: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2020
shocked

Are you not the same guy who said you are going to deactivate your monikers some months back if there was no revolution protest in Lagos cos you reside there.

You have quickly relocated to Osun state within that short period of time.

So should we now read meanings to your initial threats about causing chaos and confusion in Lagos with the latest Lekki events?

You South Easterners are simply trouble makers

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by Charleys: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Are you not the same guy who said you are going to deactivate your monikers some months back if there was no revolution protest in Lagos cos you reside there.

You have quickly relocated to Run state within that short period of time.

You South Westerners are simply trouble makers

First of all it was a prediction I did it before this ENDSARS protest even started, that was months ago, and I was right.

Secondly the profile picture you posted looks like you pointing at your profile grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by helinues: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Charleys:

First of all it was a prediction I did it before this ENDSARS protest so I was right.

Secondly the profile picture you posted looks like you pointing at your profile grin

Considering the audio tape of Kanu inciting the protesters on ground on the day of Lekki events, Should we now read meanings to your initial threats about causing chaos and confusion in Lagos with the latest Lekki events?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by Charleys: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2020
helinues:

Considering the audio tape of Kanu inciting the protesters on ground on the day of Lekki events, Should we now read meanings to your initial threats about causing chaos and confusion in Lagos with the latest Lekki events?

Are you now saying Nnamdi Kanu is more influential in Lagos State than MC Oluomo and kunle poly?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by helinues: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2020
Charleys:

Are you now saying Nnamdi Kanu is more influential in Lagos State than MC Oluomo and kunle poly?

Your emotional whinny is stale and dump.

Try harder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by capitalzero: 9:05am On Oct 28, 2020
Charleys:
I live in osun state, I noticed something in Osun state.

They have no jobs, early morning they just hang around doing nothing.
Their ladies get pregnant for like 5 different men and those men dump them because they can't take care of the baby. They now hand over the baby to their grandparents and continue.

The state governor needs to do something about that state osun state.

There are no jobs, and the youths resort to selling marijuana and fake herbs.

There are so many street beggars there in osun.
.what should the government do about this.

This is not for everybody but an average person from osun

Some of the children move to lagos as to start work as agberos and hoodlums

1 Like

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by Charleys: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2020
helinues:

Your emotional whinny is stale and dump.

Try harder

grin grin
So you see, blaming others for the destruction in Lagos but you can't accept the fact who's more influential.

Your inability to answer that question just shows who you are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by viczo(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2020
U are right bro currently in osogbo

1 Like

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by helinues: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Charleys:

grin grin
So you see, blaming others for the destruction in Lagos but you can't accept the fact who's more influential.

Your inability to answer that question just shows who you are.

As you can see, I got to your destination before you.

You guys should continue... Me Sha know say you can't plant guavaa and be expecting to harvest Apples... Ko possible

1 Like

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by edoairways: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Sunstorm95:
Create youth empowerment social programs to educate and empower the youths . Education and skill acquisition is the best investment . Nigeria budgets 100s of millions of dollars each year for Youth empowerment(ministry of Youth),I'm sure it's embezzled.
I'm surprised most Nigerians think development is only about building roads and a few mediocre and meaningless white elephants.
This will not solve the problem. Supporting smes and other foreign investors might do the magic
Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by Kingnutts(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2020
hmmm.. checking the place out soon..
Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by Charleys: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2020
helinues:

As you can see, I got to your destination before you.

You guys should continue... Me Sha know say you can't plant guavaa and be expecting to harvest Apples... Ko possible

I didn't expect us to ever communicate, I've never been on your topic or mentioned you because you're the most tribalistic person on nairaland.
I just felt you were doing your thing. We are talking about osun state. Please stick to the topic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by helinues: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2020
Charleys:

I didn't expect us to ever communicate, I've never been on your topic or mentioned you because you're the most tribalistic person on nairaland.
I just felt you were doing your thing. We are talking about osun state. Please stick to the topic.

I see

1 Like

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by Charleys: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2020
helinues:

I see

Yes that's why I left the bigot for you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by hanyechukwu88981: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2020
:Iyooooooo cartel Na yahoo boys 2nd headquarter Yes I forgot to mention this too.Their discussions is all about it
Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by IamWonderful: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun Dominique my post that didn't have any tribe or people didn't last 20 minutes before it was removed, and this derogatory thread thread have been here for over 9hours ago, is this now allowed?

1 Like

Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by IamWonderful: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Why Are People In Osun State So Idle by Charleys: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sunstorm95:
Create youth empowerment social programs to educate and empower the youths . Education and skill acquisition is the best investment . Nigeria budgets 100s of millions of dollars each year for Youth empowerment(ministry of Youth),I'm sure it's embezzled.
I'm surprised most Nigerians think development is only about building roads and a few mediocre and meaningless white elephants.

The truth is Nigerians want to see those elephant projects,if you don't do it, they'll call you a failure

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See A Bridge Constructed By Desmond Elliot That Looks Cheaper Than The Signboard / Most Abused Member On Nairaland / You’re Lying, Selling Out Yoruba Race To Make Tinubu President- Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.